I'm 15 years old my father is a bully and constantly verbally abusive and has tried physical before but i stood up for...

I'm 15 years old my father is a bully and constantly verbally abusive and has tried physical before but i stood up for myself(i.e we had a fight) my mother is so blind to it and has as of recently been with him constantly and not taking care of us, i can never leave my room because i get intense anxiety so i dont go to school either(easier when your parents dont care) weed has always helped me relax and i have been smoking it on off for about 2-3 years now, im constantly contemplating suicide and thinking of ways i can do it, i love my other family members and dont want to hurt them but i still think about it, last year i slit my wrist and was in hospital where i lied about my tendency's and thoughts so i didnt go to a ward, I have 1 friend and he's always been there for me but we had a argument yesterday and i feel like ive lost him too, should i do it?

I know you're underage but you are making a legitamite argument.

And no don't do it, go to school infact and focus on studies.

you have to be 18 and older to post here . try reddit

Forgot to mention my father smokes crack and sells drugs and doesnt have a job

Underage b&, but document the abuse and present it to a therapist.
You can absolutely deem him unfit as a parent, probably at the expense of you not being able to live with your mother, should she choose him over you.

It's not bait I am underage but I didn't exactly know who to tell since no one even knows any of this is going on and the people who do don't do anything, but thank you user I have heard in Australia(where i live) you can get out of home allowance or something like that for living out of home, so Im going to try this first, thank you user

Don't you fucking dare, user. You hang in there, stay strong. And if worst comes to worse, you might have to kill your father. Send your friend a message or something right now, tell him you need his help, a good friend is always there for the people he cares about.

fuck you, be nice to op, he's going through a lot

murder him.

tits or b&, faggot.

>document the abuse and present it to a therapist.

his father's a crack-head. do you think he has an iphone and a therapist? let us know if you ever decide to orbit anywhere near the real world.

Sneak out to school and tell a counselor everything. Or go to a police station.

Stay strong user Sup Forums is here for you

Give it a couple of days and talk to your friend. I bet he'd be really mortified if you killed yourself, probably blame himself.

What did you fight with him about?

Pray to Mary in all things user..She willl never let you down

It is amazing how many older men become sissies when they are sexually assaulted up the ass by another man.

Get a job cunt. Lowlifes on centerlink are disgusting and deserve to be raped. I think it's only like $5-600 a fortnight anyway. Do a 4 hr shift after school everyday plus the weekends

Ps.
Don't work at maccas. The union is ripping everyone off there, I'd recommend a steak house.

dud I smoke(d) weed my whole childhood was depressed same thoughts everything was bad then in my mid 20's I just hit a point of who gives a fuk and started doing new things meeting new people and now i couldn't be happier.

I think you'll find the same later in life. Just at this time while your brain is learning how to cope with things it's going bad. Stay strong brother.

Now onto your father. I don't know how strong you are but you need to start lifting shit in your room, dumbells if you can get some otherwise your bed then pushups then pushups with your bed on your back. Get strong man and beat the shit out of your dad. And don't feel sorry doing it. Make him wish you never decided to beat him up.

Advice? Tell the police, ensure they understand implicitly.

Following that, look after yourself, whatever you have to do to keep it together short of crime.

Last but not least talk to someone, suicide is a cowards way out.

Shit happens and it happens all the time, working past it will make you better for it and for fuck sake have a little trust in your own judgement.

one of my best friends killed himself a few years back and I will never think anything about him except how weak of a person he was. Do ANYTHING except kill yourself. Because if you die and someone you love has a single question about it you have also ruined their life making them think about it for the rest of theirs.

Chin up, Sup Forumsoi.
Unfortunately, I'm on the whole "kill ur dad" side, so I have no useful info. some ones always looking for inside parts.
>nudge, nudge, wink, wink, use proxies