What the fuck is this on my dick Sup Forums? Red swollen lumps with like a white layer on top? I can’t scrub it off...

What the fuck is this on my dick Sup Forums? Red swollen lumps with like a white layer on top? I can’t scrub it off, wtf is it? Help

You fap too much. Give it a break.

No lol.

Looks like a yeast infection

lichen sclerosus

Looks scarred. Been using the vacuum lately?

Thought this too so I tried Clotrimazole and Fluconazole and it didn’t even change slightly. Am I taking the wrong anti fungal or is this not a yeast infection?

It’s more like a thin white layer of skin that I could probably cut off if I wanted but it’d just grow back until I get rid of the red swollen bits underneath.

go to a fucking doctor they might know somthing about it.

its a yeast infection, you might need something stronger than those OTC medicines, your doctor will be able to clear it up in a couple days

Yea maybe something oral like diflucan rx for a few days

Sorry bud... no way to tell you but.. you have herpes

could be balanitis, try seeing a doctor or urologist.

is just some yeast, clean it up, sleep fresh, do not touch it, do not eat sugar for 3 days and wait

it's super aids, you're gonna die

It looks like eczema plaques or simple dermatitis. Ask your pharmacist for something with Gentamicin.

Explain the clean it up part? I’d need to cut it off. It doesn’t simply scrub/wipe off.

its no good anymore, get a new one.

Shit dude i had those. Tiger balm red sorted it out within 3 days

Edgelord nigger

what was the last time you had sex? you used condoms?

change underwear everyday, shake your dick when you're done pissing to make sure it doesn't let out in your pants, scrub with soap and hot water after masturbation

Based on one photo and no symptoms it looks like herpes. Im a nursing student but I could be wrong. You really should just go and get tested as regardless that looks like something that a doctor needs to look at.

scrub harder. use lemon juice and steel wool

Thanks so much user! I will give this shit a try.