People on the internet are freaking out about net neutrality being threatened again. However...

People on the internet are freaking out about net neutrality being threatened again. However, such actions have never been successfully carried out. Why are people so freaked out about this? Is Pai going rogue?

I hope it won't be carried out. What would happen to sites like Sup Forums?

Probably monetized. The thing is, as a democratic republic, the people don't get the final say, Congress does. We only select the people who will end up making the decisions for us. The fact that they have no obligation to listen to us scares the shit out of me.

The repealing of the acts would only remove the rules, giving more freedom to the ISP's on how to conduct their business, including charging for specific sites or blocking them entirely. Do you guys think that the people could possible rise up and start their own free, one-price-buys-all ISP's?

no more Sup Forums = nor more spank material or decent keks, or fag liking, dickskin mutilation hating, you mad white boi threads!!!!

Just a question to those that voted for trump...is this what you really wanted or is this just an unforeseen consequence?

Ya gotta wonder.

he was appointed by Obama...

Trump is still better than Hillary

trump appointed him as chairman

I though Obama appointed Pai to the Senate? So the FCC is a committee within the Senate?

Oop, no it's not. I stand corrected.

Obama appointed him to be a member of the FCC,

How did this madman end up being the head honcho of this??

Either way, everyone can clearly agree that he should fuck off. Point made clear. Sup Forums might not even exist anymore because of him.

Possibly the biggest shit eating smile I've ever seen.

He's definitely getting a bullet to said grin. Popcorn anyone?

>What would happen to sites like Sup Forums?
They die, hopefully

Seeing as Sup Forums is under new management, enjoy your v& status.
I'm sure someone will see your post as a threat and report you to the feds. Enjoy your time in the slammer user!

I heard someone sent him pictures of his family everywhere they go(As a threat) and since then has backed out of the net neutrality bill.

It was appointed by Obama, dumbass

Sup Forums's going to die in March anyway

Net neutrality is a liberal crybaby non-issue. They hate capitalism and but still want the benefits of it.

Companies should have zero government regulation to ensure a healthy and free market. Why is that so hard to understand?

Because zero regulation fucks consumers in the ass really bad.

>But they have freedom!!

Yeah well imagine that you are in a cell with a 2m tall nigger and he tells you that you can either suck his dick or take it up in the ass. If you don't you die.

You had freedom and choice, right? :^)

Regards from Winland you retarded Americunt.