Sup Forums, How did everything begin?

Sup Forums, How did everything begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/12/keaton-jones-chris-evans-mark-ruffalo-bullied-tennessee-facebook-video-1202223902/
wsj.com/articles/for-more-teens-arrests-by-police-replace-school-discipline-1413858602
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Survived a late abortion attempt

i feel sorry for this kid

does this mean more kids will be bullied so they can get cool shit?

You'll have to ask a big man that lives in the sky.

How did he get such pretty sisters?

ayy
it's the Chubstones

What happened to telling kids to stand up and just kick their asses? I got tormented in middle and high school for being overweight. Guess what, I got tired of it so I lifted weights, exercised, and stopped taking the bullshit. Just sock that pussy in the face if he says your ugly. Make him ugly too then.

Fuck, I cried watching this vid. I was ruthlessly bullied when I was around his age and know exactly what the poor kid is going through.

I donated to his gofundme, which is around $43,000 now. I love that so many celebrities are reaching out. Apparently Dana White is gonna take him to the UFC training facility. This little guy is gonna be just fine.

can someone redpill me? I've seen this shit be endlessly talked about, but I have no idea what it is.

link? (to the vid not your pussy sob story page)

he looks like he had fetal alcohol syndrome. Dunno why his mom's trying to make a PSA, she should be talking about substance abuse while pregnant

Just look it up, dumbfuck. The kid is all over the news

"Zero tolerance" in schools.

its not just arabs that are inbred

deadline.com/2017/12/keaton-jones-chris-evans-mark-ruffalo-bullied-tennessee-facebook-video-1202223902/

Wow, I looked up pics of kids with that, and that's exactly what it looks like. What a cunt.

Parent records kid who is talking about his day getting bullied at school. Kids call him ugly. He gets emotional and says shit like "Why would anyone get enjoyment out of being mean to an innocent person". Kid is deformed or something slightly I think. Parent wanting to be an attention whore and gain some temp Fame shares it on Twitter and social media. Gains lots of support, celebrities bandwagoning, parents decide to start go fund me for kid to milk the Fame even more.

They look like they it garbage on daily basis.

Fuck that shit. Take mental scarring that lasts life or take a detention for getting your revenge.

>BOO-HOO PEOPLE ARE BEING MEAN TO ME

I hope he gets bullied even harder and driven to suicide, because if hes crying because some kids are being mean to him in school, hes going to have a pretty fucking brutal awakening when he grows up and realize that people are worse when they grow up and have positions of power.

My favorite part is the celebrities on twitter comparing Trump to this kid's bullies. I thought the democrats just used dead kids for political points.

not cool fam

I used to cry every day for the smallest shit until I was in 8th grade because I couldn't help it. Then people bullied me because I was different then I was before and actually cared about my appearance(and suddendly stopped crying)

That's another thing that bothers me about this kid getting internet famous and celebrity support and stuff. Everyone one twitter's telling this guy "It gets better" and no one is telling him he's got to be aware of the horrifying possibility that it might not.

Yeah man, people are so fucking spineless. If I could make a "pity me" video knowing I'd get investments I still wouldn't do it.

Whoa, we got a real tuff guy here.

You're either a sociopath, or you don't know what it's like to be bullied when you're that age.

Seriously
Where's my fucking $40,000+ for college? Just cause I didn't make some pussy sap viral vid about my hassles at school. Instead I just let it fester until I bettered myself and stopped taking shit and dealt it right back.

This faggot needs a slap.

I was an obnoxious slanky ass motherfucker, I got bullied when I was in school till I decided to man the fuck up and attempt to kick their asses. Sure, I got my ass handled magnificently, but that didnt stop me from standing up when they were bothering till thy gave up.
I hate faggots like this kid bcause they think tears can solve everything. They dont. Whats the worst that can happen if he stands up to his bullies? a few wounds? They will heal, but not his "honour" and self-respect.

>related?

Bullying needs to exist. It teaches the primal ideology of alpha and inferiors. It's just nature taking course.

Hardly. as I said here Iwas a pretty slanky nerdy guy who got bullied till I grew some balls and decided that enough was enough.

>I didn't get money and support, so no one should.
Stfu, faggot, you're still a loser.

3edgy5me

Ok, so you just lack empathy. Got it.

Im successful and have dignity cause I'm not a pussy bitch. I had to work for shit hard. Its just annoying to see weak faggots bitching and moaning when they put in no work to change themselves.

I got a flu shot when I was 12.
Everything was downhill from there.

I feel bad him and his mom were stupid enough to post this on facebook for attention. If he wasent THE biggest faggot in school he is now.

I have empathy towards people facing real issues, like a natural catastrophe or a tragedy out of someones control.
But bullying? You can stop it by growing a pair and accept that you'll get a few wounds that will heal.

No, you get expelled and maybe arrested too.

Instead of crying why doesn't this fucker embrace his looks and work on growing up to be a heel professional wrestler or an actor who plays nasty fucks in movies?

What a fucking knob.

God youre a fucking fag from reddit arent you

>This
Fucks sake, I can only imagine how gay it is for him to go to classes now. Probably straight up cancer. News stations wanting him on, etc. He's just gonna be known as that faggot who got bullied for the rest of his miserable life

Cuck

Weird, life is 1000x easier after high school. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

You don't get arrested for getting in a scuff with some retards at school lmao. Especially if you have months of their harrassment with the school administration not doing jack shit about it.

I'd fuck his wife

You're not fooling anyone, loser. You're on Sup Forums.

I was in that phase like you where I thought that people just need to toughen up and I did eventually lift weights and did it agressively because that's the only way bullies ever learn. But you have to learn to care for people's emotions and learn humility.

No, I'm just not an edgy kid

I'm a 20 yr old in college working on an engineering degree. Been up all night cause finals start today. Also have 0 debt cause ive been a try hard in classes and get good scholarship money.

Have fun in your $300/month shit apartment and autism job though bro.

something just occurred to me. i had to think about my philosophy term paper and it comes to only needing to get a 54% on it to get an A in the course because i have over a 96% now and it's the last assignment. i'm thinking of a philosophy master's or higher along with a computer science master's.

i remembered being robbed and losing like 95% of my possessions. what happened was that i was at my apartment and my dealer, some asian guy, was there to front me a $30 half ounce of weed. unfortunately, due to a bad conversation with my parents, the cops showed up to talk to me because they thought i was threatening my parents. i wasn't and it was worked out but dealer got taken away. i had to go with the cops though and while i was gone, the entire apartment got CLEANED OUT.

i just realized that if we had both been black, he would have probably killed me for the $30 and being arrested himself for some bag of powder; not just robbed me. they kill each other so much and they really don't care about keeping their own race alive when they kill each other so easy.

could it be, that since our nation's philosophy has a major premise that black people are looked down upon, and we need to help build them up, that the first premise is ingrained into even black people's minds and they hate each other because we say that they "are hated"; in our stupid sociological manipulation as a nation that must perpetually feel sorry for them?

it's fucked up.

And here you are, bickering with some stranger on Sup Forums. See, you can't resist responding to this, why? Because you're a fucking sad, pathetic kid who finds validation by winning debates on Sup Forums. Sad.

More like I'm browsing the boards and arguing with cucktards to pass time.

wsj.com/articles/for-more-teens-arrests-by-police-replace-school-discipline-1413858602

You absolutely can be arrested for fighting in school, why the fuck wouldn't you be?

Whatever you say, pal.

SATP BULLYING MY PERFECT ANGLES

wait

these are lesbians arent they

lol

reddit spacing lol

im ging to sleep now ya

This kid will probably be 6'3" 250lbs by the time he's in 10th grade. If he hits the weight room he'll probably be the King Kong of his high school.

maybe later down the road, im in my first year of college and its so far been complete and udder shit, I guess you adapt or something

kek

>tuff
The word you are looking for is tough, numbnuts.

Maybe high school was just easier for you. I was overweight, friendless, depressed, and anxiety ridden. Now I'm just friendless

No, the word I was looking for was "tuff". It's informally used to describe bros who like to act hard.

Any other stupid criticism?

I dont know, in some ways, but its just different now

He needs to learn early how awful the world is so he doesnt get a rape allegation from stacey and a buttfucking from Mohammed.

>and its so far been complete and udder shit
Yeah the common denominator here is you.

WELL, I WAS BORN DOWN IN NEW JERSEY

I think a bird fucked a bee or something

Goddamn it this whole thing blowing upon on social media has got me pissed off. Like sure I kinda feel sorry for the kid but everyone sharing it, these celebrities and the fucking superior moral posturing of the anti-bullying rhetoric enrages me.

For one you're lying to the kid, it does not get better unless you fucking harden up and join the struggle for social position. Two in order to post shit about how this is bad is inherently duplicitous, you're presenting an image of the world that is completely divorced from the reality of the human condition and any rational adult knows it deep down. The world is not a good place, children are developing into adults and adults are fucking violent and cruel.

That's the point. We live in a world of natural selection where our entire purpose is to jostle for position on the dominance hierarchy, because that's how you reproduce and that's literally the only reason we came into existence. To answer Keatons question, "why am I getting bullied? Why do people do this to innocent people?", it's because that's what people fucking do. Innocent means nothing outside of moralization, kids bully each other because that's what they're gonna do as adults. Having winners in the evolutionary game means that there will be losers; some kids are gonna get bullied, some are going to kill themselves, people die, life's unfair, and there is nothing you can or even should do about it. It is vapid, virtue signalling fucking bullshit to try to gain recognition as a moral person by telling this kid, or any kid, that things are not the way they are. Pretty lies that they're gonna find out aren't true the hard way.

Also fuck the mom. Money grubbing, attentions seeking bitch. That kid, as pointed out by user, definitely has alcohol fetal syndrome, but no, let's ignore that and focus on the school yard bullies that have existed since before we were even fucking humans.

Fuck off, you're just mad you didn't think of it.

did anyone see the trans nigger going off on him? calling them trailer trash racist low lifes. posted a pic of the kids with a rebel flag and american flag.

I had a friend last name was street. Looked exactly like this kid, had cleft lip just like this kid, got pussy on the refular dad was a rich fuck with a mexican wife. These are all middle class kids. And yea way back up at the top. Late abortion survivor.

got bullied for my height

Got bullied by niggers cause i was white, called them niggers they said i was racial said i dont care punched me in the face face i fought back punched them in the face face thye started picking on another white boi from then on

Ugly fucking kid, but I've seen uglier

Kid is ugly as fuck. It sucks that he's getting bullied but welcome to reality.

his instagram profile photo is a cap from the video

>wtf is wrong with their eyes

>wtf is wrong with their faces

>wtf is wrong with their genes

>murica is that u???

Just a weird looking kid.

YO EVERYONE FIND HIS MOMS FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM

They're a family of racist pricks. She's holding a gun in some random innocent family photo.

Real story goes that he gets bullied because he's some inbred redneck who has a racist family.

>The bells, The bells

Hey you guys no bully

>Just a weird looking kid

with his weird looking family

Shut. The fuck. Up. Bitch.

>be single mother
>Have a kid with fetal alcohol poisoning
>Kid gets bullied for being ugly due to mom being a drunk whore during pregnancy
>Kid opens up to his mom
>She records it and asks for money

This kids mom is the biggest piece of shit in the whole thing.

>racist
>inbred
>redneck

nigger you are on Sup Forums

>Omg they're holding a gun

Buddy it's fucking America. How out of touch with reality are you?

kek good one user

with a big bang

Watching his video broke my heart, was a pretty stupid idea in the first place to make said video but nevertheless I felt for this kid; probably gonna get shat on for saying this, but he doesn't even look that bad, sure he's a bit goofy looking, and his voice isn't exactly normal, but from that video alone he seems like a sweet kid. If I could I'd travel to America and kick the shit out of his bullies

god, help us to survive the next decade. we don't even need pollution or isis, you guys are gonna fuck everything up just fine alone.

exactly

how is babby formed
how girl get pragnent

nah, its not.