Women:-

Women:-

>bleed one week a month
>moody as fuck
>often don't wash their bras for weeks at a time
>store shit in their dirty bras
>will leave for a guy with a bigger dick at a the drop of a hat

so why are you heterosexual again?

because same sex can't reproduce, need anything more?

because pussy tastes better than dick

source: I experimented and was bi-sexual for about 6 months

no man can get knocked up and be as beautiful as this

Your not wrong, your just an asshole.

>so why are you heterosexual again?
because pussy

Ugh, that beats gore threads any day

lol, what?

more lovely knocked up ladies?

So many reasons... first of all its not a choice.. your attracted to what you're attracted and that's it. 2nd women are fucking hot.. dudes really aren't. Silky soft skin? Breasts? No facial hair? They have this thing called a vagina which is literally made to stick your dick in, try it it's wonderful. They cook, clean, take care of babies.. are mostly emotionally dependant so tend to rely on you and need you for myriad of things.. so like a dog but better.. pkus blowjobs.. I could go on.. why are you gay?

You have never met a non homeless girl apparently

Not him but to be fair boys can fit all those criteria sans breasts and come with none of the biological baggage.
Also guys are way better at sucking cock and anal>vaginal always

sauce

Got it off here sorry :3c

I'm only go straight when I drink a lot

Because I was born that way. Because the thought of having sex with another man is revolting.

Have you ever been with a woman?
I couldn't say which does what better, I've only been with women. Men can't do breasts.. they have to be fake and it's not the same. No hairy ballsack going around is a huuuge plus to me. And i guess you have a bias towards anal or you have a small dick cause seriously, to me vaginal>>>anal. Can never go all in anal, gotta be careful not to too deep, blablabla.. booriiinngg

I've been with both (more women than men ashamedly ) and i can assuredly say boys are better than girls, not just for flings but especially for relationships.
Breasts are overrated and a good bottom makes sure everything is hairless. I have a bias towards anal (more so receiving than giving personally) and honestly i wish my cock was smaller because it's like >7inches and it just flops around and gets in the way. Anal takes time to get good at recieving but an experienced bottom can milk your cock like nothing else hehe

Men are fuckwits more often than not. Women are fuckwits more often than not. Both cheat, both are filthy.
There's not a lot of difference really, I find both sexes both irritating. Most compelling reason for attraction is soft skin, silky pussy and curvy body shape. That's it.
People suck. Not women, women is just the container, and it's a damn good looking/feeling container.

Who hurt you user?

pro-women thread? heterosexual pride?

At least post a real woman ya faggot

yes sir

Much better

Jokes on you that's a trap too. You're now gay :)

Is it just me that sees pictures like this and looks through their movie collection?

Jokes on you, I'm also
:3

Because I'm not like others. I was somehow born immune to ancient Jewish brainwashing techniques.

bitch needs to get more volume on the top of her hair. It looks like she's balding.

Cause i like women gay boy

Because I'm muslim and my wife isnt a slut who had 20 boyfriends before me. Married a virgin, she obeys me, does everything I want in the bedroom.
Life is good

saved

I don't see what your problem is. It's not like you have to marry them or anything.
and lol@complaining they'll leave you. fucking good riddance. if only they'd stay gone after.

>isnt a slut who had 20 boyfriends before me
Yeah sure. You can trust her 100%.

>does everything I want in the bedroom
Quran forbids some things bro.

100% sure I have known her family for a long time. And I know the type of girl she is, she never goes out at night and even if she went she goes with her family.

Thats true some things are forbidden but she still does them for me.

>muh muslim girls dont ride the chad cock carousel
Muhammad are you aware that it is the current year?

There are plenty of sluts im not delusional. But the percentage of sluts is much less than in white girls. You can still find virgin wholesome girls.

Sorry champ, pussy just feels better than some degenerates asshole. I’ve tried both. Even roasted pussy is better. But I will give it to fags. They suck insane dick.

Fucking another man is so nasty. I mean to each its own, but nothing is like pussy. Fucking in the ass seems terrible gay or not. Guys are terrible at relationships, so you must be crazy.

>store shit in their dirty bras
This is a new one on me.

yucky

it's a sliding scale anyway.

stick your dick in where it feels good, settle down with a person you like.

Hey look, another retarded thread on Sup Forums

Kek wanting to reproduce in 2017

pregnant women are amazing

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hell yeah. Hot af

Men

>are trash

Jesus Christ dude. This is a Christian website.

Christians calve babies out their axe wounds as well, no?