Ok so i was with this bitch. we've been together on nd off 6 years. she always says im the only one etc etc...

ok so i was with this bitch. we've been together on nd off 6 years. she always says im the only one etc etc. found photos on her phone of some guy naked in her bed covered in scratches. confront her about it and she tries to lie. eventually she fesses up, says it's a mistake and she wants me back.

what do/?

I'd say how about no, on to the request of wanting me back

the only thing is we have kids together. otherwise i wouldnt give a fuck.

she kept saying she was really drunk and it just happened but she was out with the guy for like 2 hours before it ended up happening in her bed. not exactly an accident is it?

Love no thots, plus if she lies, she is a thot, which means they never truly loves someone

yeah this is what im thinking. it's the fact that i saw the photos and she still tried to deny it. she literally told me if she loses him as a friend over this she'll never speak to me again. i fucking laughed.

i went to get sti tested the following day and if it comes back positive for anything ill lose my shit.

tell that bitch to hit the bricks, and that she doesn't know what true love is. or is incapable of it. that last bit will scar her for life.

"You want me back, then you have to prove to me that you can be responsible, we have kids together" though again that's just me also do not become a cuck, simply catch her in the act next time and take a photo then GTFO Asap!

If i were you, i would have already lost my shit

hard to hit the bricks when i pick up my kids from her every weekend.

can tell she is a crazy bitch from that one photo. move on nigga!

im far from a cuck. that wont happen. i wont ever abandon my little girls but im not letting her get off with it.

i tried to calmly ask her what the photos were and she lost her shit about how dare i go through her phone when she did the same to me a couple of weeks before and went schitz on one of my commanding officers who happened to be female. luckily she'd been trying to fuck me for ages so saw the funny side.

>she literally told me if she loses him as a friend over this she'll never speak to me again.

Jesus Christ dude, cut and run. What a worthless cunt.

Well you're picking them up every weekend I think she wants you gone but wants a clean and easy divorce so she wants you to cheat in return

we're not married so she knows shes getting shit.

Who does your daughters love more? You or her ? Plus how old are they

tbh

>checked

they cling to her but once they're away they love me. they'd never leave her. 4 and almost 2.

Simply leave her on good terms so child support doesn't bite your ass, if need be get a signed paper saying she'll never do that go to a public notary with her get them to stamp it

Never mind

Well, i don't know how the court works in your country, but break up with her and try to take hold of the kids, i'm almost sure the little girls can't say anything in their defense

Post her tits plz

Dude it will work, my bad source that gave me it failed, but child support would be able to be avoided but also bring up shared custody

Fuck it I give up my sources are confusing me, just try to sure she doesn't go on public support

I'm not concerned with child support, more the relationship moving forward with the kids growing up. I'd hate for them to be embroiled with step parents etc but it just seems the cunt is impossible to work with.

She kept saying she's single and could do what she likes and yet I'm there and were fucking 5 days a week. Am I wrong?

Brit fag so different system

Nice body, Bad personality

Yeah it's a shame.

What would've happened if you never found the picture? Probably would've kept happening. Just break up as soon as possible before it happens again. Why the fuck would she still want to be friends with him?

hey! I fucked his dumb bitch and she scratched the shit outta me

I came on her face tho so fair enough

Ha try harder fag.

how old is she?

looks a bit like someone I know. Not her, but kinda similar

Honestly, i wouldn't sweat it.

Move on quietly and get some new secret pussy. Keep her at arms length and be the bigger man. U got this.

Pity you had kids, would be better to just ditch her and move on.

"On and off for 6 years" sounds like annoying bullshit

btw more nudes, I like fapping to crazy, probably because they're so unsuitable as sensible partners

Yeah I guess. I just kinda want an honest, normal relationship now. I'm not a terrible looking guy and we live in a university town so I always have students throwing themselves at me. Just kind of past it now.

One more then I'm off out.

I was with my first girlfriend for 15 years and she went on a cheating spree. It kept happening. People that age treat each other like shit. Looking back, she wanted out but didn't want to dump me and I put up with it because I was scared of losing her.

Get out while you still have your sanity. Trust me, I know these things. You can still be on good terms for the kids' sake. But save your own sanity. For the kids' sake.

That said, kudos for landing a hot chick.

No such thing as an honest relationship. Aim for something that exists in reality.

Fact 1: love never lasts

Fact 2: love is a byproduct of our evolutionary development, get a dog (most honest relationship possible) and fuck women and dont fall in love.

tell her to eat shit and find a woman who respects you enough not to cheat and lie to you. Plenty of legit women out there who don't act link skanks.

If you've been on and off for 6 damn years it's really your fault.

This is an empty life,

Love definitely can last, a dog isn't going to hold you when your parents die or take care of you when you are sick. A dog loves you because you feed it, A person loves you because of a connection built through years of trust, commitment etc.

Cut your losses fuck that bitch

>hurr durr ditch that bitch never take her back etc

Wrong. Use it. Use it as leverage to get what you want from her. You can leave her at any point. Why would you leave immediately when you can guilt her into all kinds of shit today and leave her tomorrow?

She was drunk but still has the pictures I'm calling bullshit

You're delusional if you think love lasts. Someone will die, or cheat or grow to resent you or worse.
You really expect a woman to be capable of staying? Look at the situation youre in. Listen to these other anons. Love ends always.

I live with a woman now. I dont love her, but i say i do. I get hugs and kisses and shes pleasant and kind enough. She could be cheating could be growing to resent me... i wouldn't know. Its not an empty life because i have a life outside of her. Stevie knicks said it best in landslide. Dont build a life around a woman. Its a fools game. Mwgtow dude.

She deleted them but they were sat in the trash. She'd even sent photos of her bruises to him the next day.

So what do you suggest?

Any chance you could get custody of the kids?

Crawl back like the brain dead beta that you can be.
Demand scratches and wild sex OR
You’ll get cross