>still live at my moms place
>dad died 2 years ago
>one of my dogs died a year ago and was suffering like hell
>will most likely never get a girl because im fat
>only play fifa because i cant handle real life

what have you got for me /b?
I´ve heard it all by now.

pic related, its me with my mom and my 2 dogs a year ago

You're not that fat at all. If you have problems with girls, it's something else that's causing it. Maybe the fact that you play Fifa instead of talking to them and you're a gloomy cunt who puts them in a bad mood even when you do?

Hang yourself faggot, you are a drain on the system.

Post more pics of mom

Quite simply, it's that attitude. If you've heard it all, something would have helped, you are no diferent the the other chubby fucks like myself who got off their vidya and got a gf. Stop telling yourself that you are different go start by making your bed, keeping your room clean, get a job and listen to some Jordan Peterson podcasts n videos. Easy mode

hey guys, OP here
thank you guys for the advice so far, you´ve been realy nice surprisingly

will upload a picture of my mom now

hope you guys are happy

You look like a goddamn rapist.

Oh shit thats you?
>you can definitely get a girl

Maybe get a better taste in games. I assume youre not american as thats why you like football. But yea sorry about your doggo :(

Do you like tendies?

This sound so damn cliche, but seriously, get to the gym. It changes every aspect of your life, I promise you.

You're not that fat. I'm sure you'll meet the right girl, just be more patient. Hang in there, OP. Peace.

Smile more, op.

thanks man i really appreciate it.
but football (or soccer as you call it) is my life.
i tried a lot of games like Nier:Automata or The Witcher or something but i never kept playing after an hour or so.
guess im a "normie gamer" or whatever you call it.

As a chubby ex-semi-depressed fuck myself I would say to change your fucking attitude dude. I am sure other shit has happened to you in the 2 years since your dad died and most of that shit is probably more positive. Right now youre focused in on the deaths like a racehorse with blinkers on.

Look around you, I mean really fuckin look dude. The world isn't that bad (Outside of Sup Forums which is like being raped in the eyes)

Second, find better people my dude. Currently you're on the level of asking fags on Sup Forums for life advice, so there's really no other way but up, right? Friends, even someone to shoot the shit with can make the world of difference.

literally all pictures taken of me look like this. don´t know why but i just cant bring myself to smile since my dad died.

this is also the reason my friends think im a giant asshole

took this pic recently
i kind of smile in this one

And here I thought I was miserable :(

Stop crying OP.
You're fat and you'll always be.
end the suffering now
> pic very related

i can eat ur ass on a daily

u look fucking alright man whats ur problem? Theres faggots in here that look like disgusting creatures, just go for a jog or something it brings ur confidence up.

If you don't get a gf how about you get some black cock in your life instead?

What a fat fuck you are. Your mom looks like she takes BBC on a daily.

You are probably the same shitstain that OP is. Get a life you fucking betafags

and you are just another sad person who gets hard on others people shit
OP nothing is wrong with you
if you dont feel good about yourself change shit
start with the little things and keep doing it
also i would fuck yo mom for sure

she actually did have a lot of black boyfriends in her past. and i hated all of them.
they would just come over in the middle of the night and fuck my mom. you know how fucked up it is to hear your own mom fucking these assholes all night? my fucking walls are thin and the fact that i cant seem to move out fucking drives me crazy

Kek, u r mom phat nigger

OP here to prove my post
picture is with me and her boyfriend she had for the longest time (his name is Nambdi)
took this pic when we were on vacation

later i found out he used to sell drugs where we went on vacation

dat nigga younger then you ?

dont know, they never told me.
he actually didnt tell me a lot of details about him. to this day i dont know where hes from or what he does.
i only discovered his drug dealing business by accident

and i am 100% sure he just wanted to screw my mom to get a passport

OP you are a fucking disgrace. Take your mom, yourself and her nigger cattle and drive into a lake.

Hey OP, did your father also get fucked by niggers?