Is there any torrent or something with a collection of her ?

Is there any torrent or something with a collection of her ?
Allso jessica nigri thread

She's so hot I'd love to see her get gang banged

Would love this !
Be great if she could have some leaked vids or pics

I bet she has the meatiest vag.

not to derail but any amouranth lewd pics out there?

Roll for your waifu

rolling

Jk Rawling

what a disgusting bitch, isn't even into it because she likes the stuff she cosplays, attentionwhore

She is an attentionwhore, but look at that body !

you guys ever wonder whats she looks like without her Photoshop pics?

>nigri thread

this website is 18+ kiddo

ROLL

I'm sure she's still hot. Now someone post some nudes

I have some fakes, nothing real...

Mmhmm

sure kid right fucking now

I've got a bunch of her stuff on my computer. But I'm still a little ways from being home. Keep the thread alive if you want me to upload some of her stuff

Will try !

rollin i best be getting what i deserve

I've mostly gathered high res stuff, so some "sets" have fewer pics than others. There are torrents if you don't care much about the quality, got one that was about 4 gigs, but so much of it was low res or Instagram/snapchat stuff.

High res would be best, but post what you got

rolling

Rolling for bitch.

Roll

That ass is insane.

Some pics are too large in size to post on Sup Forums

Good stuff

Do you have any other ways of posting them for us ?

Roll

>>MFW I hit the wall

No more free rides for you sweetie.

I second this idea

What's the easiest way?

Is the limit for size bigger in /s/ ?

considering you're not gonna get nudes you can literally find all this shit yourself so yeah, that's another option

Anybody wanna make a disc channel?

easiest way is mega, just upload a folder or a zip
that or drop box, or google drive

This wold be great

Keeping it alive while this hopefully happens

i was just about to start my collection of her then /r/JessicaNigri2 got shut down so all the patreon pics are hard to find

This is someones upload of her stuff. Can't be bothered to set up an entire account to upload my stuff, will post for while here.
mega.nz (slash) #!8P41SKCD!wr_ZIKo7RhfT1Q8rZfw6YAI1BX_Xfe9eJfpUYymM1gc

Somebody got to have some of it i hope

Yeah, some asshat linked the discord to the main sub too, so that's probably gonna get taken down too

i doubt it tbh, and if it gets shut down another one will just come back, there's no way for her to stop it all

not her

Roll

Yeah, she should know by now that she can't stop the sharing of her stuff.

>fetal alcohol syndrome thread
b-but big boobies! c-cosplay!

Clearly you don't know

yeah it's kind of fucked, we're just tryna enjoy her shit and she makes a fuck ton of money already

Don't know about?

K

If money was the problem she should just have created more high tier patroen slots. Limiting them to what, 50 or something impacts her income more than the sharing. But greedy whores will be greedy whores.
My dick loves her stuff but it's not worth the money, I'm just happy someone is willing to share, and I take what I can get.

roll?

fuck it

i'm honestly surprised all these patreons girls dont just make like a $5000-10k tier for just straight up nudes, if no one buys it they are at no harm, if a rich fuck buys it, it takes them like 5 minutes to take a nude and they are rich lol

About anything. No, she just doesn't look like she's struck by that syndrome.
Heh, make it 500 bucks and it's more likely to sell. Hell, I can watch VS models walk around in see through lingerie for free, and they are arguably better to look at than her. If she didn't have those tits, even if they're fake I wouldn't be interested I think.

They make enough without having to take their clothes off. They just have to show cleavage and ass. The riskier things get the more money but they want to draw it out as long as possible.

Whenever a camwhore like this bitch says she has "money problems" it means she's blowing through her thousand dollar a day (minimum) salary. And they miss getting 3-5k a day.

Whoever pays these bitches for pictures/videos is the utmost beta faggot, honestly. Just fucking sad.

She literally does have FAS. She hides it with 5 pounds of makeup and days worth of professional photoshopping. Also plastic surgery. Her tits are fake and she has ass implants.

rollarino

Truth, but hey, if I made a ton of money and 150 bucks was nothing then sure, I could see myself throw them at her tits. But as it stands now I'd rather spend my money on something else.
Source? And yes, fake tits, but they're well made so I still enjoy it.

Roll

good dubs

Is it gay to jerk a bro off to Nigri if hes on a dry spell?

Rollan for momfu

keeping it alive.

It's gay to touch your bros penis no matter the circumstances dude.

Agreed. WTF is wrong with Sup Forums these days.

Remove makeup and you are fapping to gollum

Dunno man, I guess the liberation in the gay community has brought them out of hiding. Or it's just a new fad in 'trolling'
Boobs overrides your statement

Every thread with tits is "CAN I TOUCH UR DICK"

Or worse, I just try to ignore it. But it's fucking everywhere.

I just want to look at tits in peace....Nigri delivers though.