I had the best girl in the whole world and lost her

I had the best girl in the whole world and lost her.
My internet ex-girlfriend. It has been 3 years already and I think of her daily, and as we speak.
WAT DO.

also ITT: INTERNET GF stories

Dont lose her, faggot

I did though.

Get an irl gf then

They're shit.
Protip: only master race girls are murrican

Get over it already you beta autist. Start to exercise, eat healthy, read books, meditate, take placebo cold showers... just do shit to keep you busy and stressed about it to him another girls, cuck.

So you'd rather sit on your pc talking to an online girl than get real pussy?

fucking auto-correct... And start to hup another girls, cuck*

at least you had someone to love that makes you a better person than me faggot

Are you retarded? No woman can come close to her.
Yeah, who gives a single shit about fucking random thots. I just want that one single woman.

Nigga if youre dating a girl online, she probably is getting dick somewhere else. Which means shes a thot.

Circumstances, nigga. You wouldn't know.
Let's talk about your thots instead, forget about mine.

What's an internet girlfriend?

I'm female, you cuck

>be hanging out with friend
>share a fifth of cognac so we're both drunk as hell
>laying in her bed while she's on the phone
>start caressing her leg
>change positions so we're both laying the same way
>she asks for a back massage
>I start to give her a back massage under her shirt
>her bra is in the way so I unhook it
>my hands start wandering a bit, but not a lot

Nothing else really happened after that. I'm pretty sure she remembers what happened because I made a joke about being bad at giving massages and she said I was actually good. So am I a retard for thinking there may be something there?

chick you find online and she's super okay with sending day after day in order to fap
basically

sending nudes*

Nice trips

Actually, youre a retard for not recognizing the fact that you could have fucked her right there....

+1

Go to her user... go..to..her.

I don't think so. I just kept giving her a massage for a little bit and then she said she was really tired (which I believe) and went to bed in the other room.

>internet girlfriend
Grow up faggot

Maybe that was her way of saying youre a faggot?

Maybe. I don't know what to think. We were both drunk as hell but it's not like we weren't in control. We made plans to drink again in two weeks. I think part of the problem is she has a girlfriend right now but I wouldn't necessarily put it past her to do something while dating someone else.

Give her more to drink next time, bigger chance of sex

I doubt either of us could've drank much more without getting sick. Plus, I don't want to take advantage of her.

Then youre a faggot.

If you're over the age of 13 and you have an 'internet gf' you should probably just an hero.

+1

Had a chick send me a pic. Dated for like 8 months phone sex ect. Fucking catfished by a fat bitch lol

Another time met a girl on net through this chick on goldcoast (fat chick) didnt take long to connect dots. Sadly that fat bitch got some nudes from me.

The fuck you want a net gf for faggots? Your probably getting catfished like i did.

Ask them for proof of who they are before you start sending them pics and having phone sex with them, lol.

>be me 14
>Summer 2008
>playing RuneScape
>meet grill in Varrock
>become friends
>play RS for months
>add eachother on AIM
>we'll call her Renee
>become best friends with Renee
>she lives in Michigan
>Indianafag here
>so close
>start e-dating Dec. 23, 2009
>she drives to my house Nov. 2010 first time
>megabeauty in person
>comes and visits again, Jan. 8, 2011
>first kiss with her
>so in love
>she visits over the summer a bunch
>stays for a week each trip
>lose virginity to her Jun. 23, 2011
>date until Dec. 2014
>she leaves
>haven't heard from her since
>miss her everday

I was a massive dickhead to her, you could just outright call me an emotionally abusive boyfriend. I deserved to lose her. I regret it all and I wish I could tell her how sorry I am.

i wanna meet my future bf through a game i find it hot as fuck

Originally it was something we were embarrassed to talk about. However, after we became serious and planned getting married, we both thought it was cute and even kind of crazy. We met on a video game and then loved each other physically. It was crazy.

You're hurting over a girl you've never met three years after you broke up? You are the biggest pussy I've ever heard of. I've been through REAL break ups with REAL women and I'm over all those shits. Get your life together man.

Suck you're not together anymore man

Sucks*^

I appreciate the sympathy but like I said, I really did deserve to lose her. I was not a good guy. I have a letter written to her that I'm too scared to send. I've shared it on Sup Forums before. I will probably never send it to her.

Send it man

It's complicated. I think she deserves to remember me as a bad guy. I think I deserve that too.

We've all done things we regret, you should seriously try though

Yeah, I had a bunch of gfs and an ex fiance as well. And? Big fucking deal.
The girl I'm talking about is pure gold and is worth more than any of my previous thots x thousandfold.
Now scram kid.

So you werent planning on meeting her either? Just online forever? lol

I was.

Shouldve met her before she left you

a pretty stupid one too

I was shitposting though, I'm actually a dude.

i bet you're asian

No?

Cant deny that.

No im white as fuck

Stop pretending to be me, faggot

>internet girlfriend
>pussy ass retarded fuckfaced virgin
>buy a hooker, fuck a pussy

+1

Wow such an alpha!!11!11

You’re a text definition of beta

t. beta