Let's talk about all these lying women bringing down great men in Hollywood

Let's talk about all these lying women bringing down great men in Hollywood.

How did we get to this point Sup Forums? Men are giving up too much of their unalienable right to dominate this planet. We need to stop giving in to these shrill cunts.

Seriously, did these bitches think they'd be able to get out of the podunk, backwoods, nowhere towns they came from and get to Hollywood without riding a casting couch or two?

What a joke.

TL;DR: Louis CK and the rest did nothing wrong.

A big power attack. It's like the Sith lords assassinating the Jedi to take control.

I blame simps. Thirsty fucks desperate for pussy and attention. When women realized pussy can pay the bills, it was over for men. Take back the power. Mwgtow.

Exactly like that. The men in Hollywood need to fight back.

Something else is up though. Women have known pussy can pay the bills since bills were invented.

They may be lying whores, but not all of them stupid. In fact it's hard to say which is craftier: the Jews or the White Western Woman with her faux-oppression.

They can't do anything. They've become powerless, essentially. I wonder how many of them are shit scared of being accused of something. Probably a good many of them

>Great men

Stopped reading there. Whole Hollywood shit is a popularity contest, kings of the hill endorsing or butchering newcomers depending on how compliant are they with their overlords.

Let women rule "entertainment" and nothing of value would be lost.

"I did it, my boner had an itch and I solved it, you jealous? Oh fuck heres 10 million dollars you monopoly hungry bitch, go get me a big mac while you are out sucking off more of my guilt free publically consumerized life." - every fucking male to every fucking bitch ever.

>nothing of value would be lost
Except that women are liberal, mostly.
Thus all your TV shows will star interracial couples. Women will all be the leaders, and rulers of the land. Gay characters will be more common. Men, especially white men, will continue to be feminized and made to look weak, or cruel. ETC.

Wait, this is already happening? Because they're taking control.

>Implying I watch TV
Nigga I tossed that shit out of the window 5 years ago. It's a dead medium. Invest in high speed internet and be the curator of your own entertainment.

Tons of them are scared shitless no doubt. Some of the shit these men are losing their jobs over is shit that literally almost all of us have done. Not including the worst SJW cucks.

Wrong, sir. Entertainment of value would be lost. Women are not as talented as men when it comes to creating art.

The way it should be. These bitches need to be put back in their place.

Well white men we weak and cruel. If they weren't so weak, they wouldn't allow power to be wrested away from them like little bitches. They are cruel. Just look at how they abuse animals and shoot up places.
I fail to see the problem of depicting them accurately.

Name one good show/serie/movie that came out in last 10 years that was "valuable entertainment"

I'll agree with saying they have *become* weak. For centuries white men have been the masters of this planet, the way nature intended. Now we're beset on all sides by interlopers who want to destroy that greatness. It must be stopped.

But, we're not any crueler than any other race. People are cruel in general.

Half of shit is George Carlin rehash, other half masturbation jokes/my dysfunctional family.

Seriously? Literally hundreds of examples. There Will Be Blood is one of them.

It all started with Trump getting elected and getting away with groping women without repercussions.
Women are trying to bring down Trump one powerful man at a time.

You have like 2 days more to do this.

Seriously who gives a shit? Getting your ass grabbed isn’t going to ruin your goddamn life but these bitches are so vindictive they will wait for years and ruin these guy’s lives. Some of these niggers are shitheads but getting taken down like this is fucking stupid. America fucking sucks because whatever a woman says is just taken as truth.

user sure hopes so. Fuck Trump

Uh, did you forget about liberal darling billy boy clinton?

I think we need to be very, very careful here...
This is not just about Louis CK.
This is about our society deciding that we are going to start believing women, something that we have never done before.
This is a very dangerous road we’re heading down.
For years we’ve had a system of believing men.
It’s worked very well.
It’s done a great job.
Any change of that will totally destroy our society.
We cannot let that happen.

you have failed to stump

Exactly.

The next one that comes out men just need to collectively say "meh, who gives a fuck?"

Then why do whites depict blacks as being crueler than others? Why is black violence/desires/will/sexuality etc more objectionable than other races?

Louis CK isn't even funny, so i am okay with him being attacked by some dumb cunts.

Dude, Hollywood has been liberal for along time. And all of those things you've stated became far more socially acceptable because Hollywood liberals started pushing them a long time ago.

>Louis CK isn't even funny, so i am okay with him being attacked by some dumb cunts.
So wherever you live, logic was not invented yet.

Where can I see lewis ck live. I want to support this decent comedian.

Kevin spacy is a child molester. Go suck a dick pedo.

This. I love whats going on in hollywood, doublestandard having faggots.

it's called attention whoring, user. it's what sluts love doing best. but.. lying? no. even CK admitted he was a creep. so.. yeah, you iz retard.

> wimmin wouldn’t lie
Nigger, nobody is saying that some of these aren’t true it all of them? Bitches lie all the time to get guys they don’t like in trouble, can’t see why this would be any different.

Nobodys saying that they are all telling the truth eighter. Fuck off.

> And yet, incredibly single.

>"That famous guy raped me!"
>"Prove it."
>"Uhhhh..."

Literally all these Hollywood cucks have to do but they have fried their brains snorting coke off little boys dicks. Dumb faggots deserve to get taken for a ride by lying whores.

>snorting coke off little boys dicks.
hnngh

> nobodys
> eighter
Hurry up and add this to your Christmas list.

incels go home

you'll all completely change your opinion once you get your dick wet

not saying we should hold women on a pedestal by any means, but you guys have become so jaded from a lack of female connection that you actually hate them

it's kinda sad

You are SO misinterpreting this thread.
This isn't about hatred or lack of attraction. The climate has shifted so that that still existent attraction has become difficult to act on without destroying your life

> all the girls you suspect you touched in a career destroying way, locate and rape to buy another 10 years

Problem solved kek

>lying women
>riding a casting couch or two
pick one, idiot

No. They can do both. They can lie ababout their level of complicity. Rather than chalking it up as "that's the way the world works/ that's the price you've gotta pay and I was willing", they try, and succeed, in having it both ways.