celeb thread

Hello.

She makes my nipples erect

hi

MAISIE

If I pinched them, would it be painful? :3

only your nipples?

Need her feet on my lap for massages

I don't find her really appealing but she seems down to earth. Would love to chill with her, watch some shows while massaging her feet

Already leaking precum

Please post Tay feets.

and her shoe on my face

She's perfect.

O-okay. ;__;

Ariel looks pretty damn good on all fours.

Tay has such big feet, and such long, thin legs. It's perfection.

>"My, what long legs and feet you have TayTay."
>"The better for you to rub my dear."
:3

That is the most bizarre looking woman(?) I have ever seen in my life.

Hnnnng.

I'd love for her to come home to me. I'd be waiting on my knees, ready to massage her cute feet, and hear about her day.

user...
Dem feet...

Sheeeit.

where is VJ, dovey, anya?

Just got back from watching justice league, average movie but gal is fucking amazing

tay blacked when?

hnng finally someone itt I can jerk off to

nice

Having a circlejerk on dischord/kik

BAD movie but gal is nice, and they took some pretty obvious ass shots

Haha, it's strange that you'd say "come home to me" rather than you coming home to her, makes it seem like she'd be the breadwinner which is likely more accurate. How would that make you feel, Tay having more money than you?

She's a really great talker, she could probably fill your ear from the second she gets home right until you fall asleep if you wanted. :]

I'm not a big feet person myself, but I can understand why other people like them.

if she keeps smiling like that she can say anything she wants to, I won't care

Just giving you a friendly reminder ;)
Carry on, sir.

She is so cute omg

I like the idea of Tay being the breadwinner, a lot. And if she's going to be the breadwinner, then I should probably do the cooking, and the upkeep of the house, and - when she gets home -, help her relax after her long day. I think I'd feel secure with her.

You like legs, I know

>average movie
Holy shit was it ever

do you think shed feel empowered if she sexually dominated a man?

makes my heart melt

dovey

Stunning.

What would be your ideal way to fuck her?

loove this

any position where I can see her face

Gal Gadot is a tranny.

Bawww, that's cute! :3

What about cuddling and such, would you prefer to cuddle you, stroke your hair or would you rather be the one squeezing her?

Deep lower backs/spines are my favorite. :]

>no pic

Come to think of it, I'd like it if she held me, as well. I bet she gives good cuddles. Tay can definitely be big spoon. :3

Rough or passionate?

Those pits look so delicious

Yeah, confused me a bit too

passionate of course

I´m a big guy

Legs feet and pits I Wana lick cum off of. 10/10

God she would be the nicest slow and passionate fuck, just staring into her eyes while you slide in hnggggg

too bad, all my cum is going inside her

I love her toes in this pic

She'd be so thankful for how well you take care of her and listen to her after she got home from a long busy day that she'd want to take care of you too, laying you on your side like a plank, getting up behind you and bending her knees 90 degrees, making yours follow, wrapping her arm over and around you. ;____;

Imagine her smell of her hair and her pillows. ;____;

How would you feel about telling her about your day and your hopes and dreams and such? And do you think she'd be quiet and listen a lot or do you think/would you rather she gave a lot of feedback?

>any position where I can see her face
Pretty obvious it's gonna be passionate. :3

For us.

Then I mistake you again

saved both

That sounds so wonderful. I'd love Tay to hold me like that, and thank me for taking care of her, and taking care of the house while she's been out.

I bet that Tay would be a good listener, but I'd also want her to comfort me and tell me that everything is going to be okay. I'd want her to give me feedback, and ask me questions, all in aid of making me feel content in her arms.

It really is. You should leave some on her feet for me

> :)

All over her toes

Only for you

I need the greatest chance of impregnating her though

Who is this?

Meghan Markle.

;__________________________________;
That must be what heaven is like.

Regular happy/fun TayTay like I've been posting I'd like for her to give more feedback and ask more questions, but a lot of the time when I think of her taking care of me, I think of this Taylor

Thx!

>That pose
Giv dominant bully gal gf pls

>when they outta pumpkin spice latte mix

I'd like a slightly more masculine and powerful TayTay. I really would love that to be the dynamic of our relationship. She's loving, but less talkative, and she's clearly the one in charge, but she doesn't abuse that power either.

I want Tay to kiss my neck and hold me.

: (