Why aren't you vegan?

Why aren't you vegan?

Because you’ll need vitamin b12 injections

Because I'm not a faggot.

i don't want my kids to have stunted growth

bc i like to eat meat

Because everything delicious is made from animal products.

Because fuck you.

/thread

Because Veganism is not that great for people or the environment. Some products like quinoa require an awful lot of water. In order to get enough nutrients and calories from leafy greens you would literally have to eat shovelfuls of the crap.

Because most animals aren't vegan either so fuck u end of thread fag.

I don't have any friends with whom I can casually work my veganism into every conversation.

Because hotdogs.

>what is a placebo?

Ikr, just look at those gains you get as a vegan

But I am. :)

Life's too short to eat plants all day.

but i am

Meat tastes good, I can eat less meat and get more energy compared to needing to eat so much veg for same calories, and humans did not evolve to not eat meat.

i want to end my existence

i do agree on vegans on this point:
if a 'god' or something was doing to humans what we do animals, we'd lose our minds

imagine walking into your home and find that someone not only killed your family, but is grinding their meat and making a scrambled mass out of your parents, and is putting it into sausages

there is some brutal and plain sick shit we don't recognize because it's animals and not humans

Because plants feel pain. I eat only morning dew.

animals did this to us before we invented sharp sticks
and still do when they can

and there are somethings we over anthropomorphize because we don't know when to stop ourselves somewhere before holding hands and singing kumbyah

because vegans are douches. also, as people age vegans always look like shit. If you eat meat you don't look shit from all the vitamin deficiencies and lack of protein.

and before you go on about the health benefits, a lot of vegans eat like total dogshit. They would be better off eating garbage from mcdonalds. any pre-packaged vegan crap at the grocery stores usually made of the vegan food trifecta... salt, sugar, and margarine (waste soy byproducts).

But humans aren't gods and chickens aren't humans.

We empathize with animals because we're stupid humans.

If any animal realizes that we taste better with our skin crispy baked they'd eat nothing else if they could roast us.

Because meat is good

kekd hard at your retardation

really? ever look at the pre-processed vegan crap? That is the majority of what is in it. It's not healthy.

as for the vegan vs non vegan, a lot of vegans look like dogshit as they age.

Because I have normal testosterone levels.

Animals killing other animals = Nature
Man killing animals= OMG

Becouse I like meat.

Because meat is tasty.

kekked hard isn't an argument

animals tastes really good
takes too long time to prepare vegan food
vegan food tastes like cardboard

Canine teeth

>he looks as green as the shit he eats
>mfw

Because veganism is a stupid unnatural diet that requires you to turn meals into puzzles pieces to avoid getting sick. No credible medical professional would recommend a vegan diet and caution the people who adopt one.

Ever wondered why the Dutch are so tall?
Dairy
If you really think you can't get every single protein or vitamin without eating meat you really need to look up on that stuff before you post it on a vietnamese pencil creation website

Going to add front facing eyes, big brains and ability to hunt with other humans as a unit to that.

Yeah, because having to monitor your diet like a stock portfolio to keep from getting sick sounds like an amazing time.

I'm a mammal who has evolved to eat meat.

Fuck off with your vegan bullshit.

eh, i just find vegans are also generally massive faggots who take dicks in the ass all day long, such as yourself. While you can get some of the vitamins without eating meat, some, like vitamin K are very difficult to get from natural non-meat sources. Also, enjoy your crap fiesta of trashy vegan products. Hell, i've seen stuff where they just slap a vegan logo on whatever garbage they like.

Guarantee that OP owns a pair of leather shoes though just to confirm vegan hypocrisy and bullshit.

Vegans always say shit about how they are saving the world or whatever. I would rather the world end than to be filled with faggoty vegans.

>vitamin K
>very difficult to get from natural non-meat sources

LCD screens and displaysTV screens may not be vegan
Liquid crystals found in screens on TVs, computers and cell phones may be based on cholesterol taken from animals.

Batteries
Gelatin is used in metal processing to improve metal's structure, such as cadmium in batteries. Animal fats and gelatin are used in many technical applications to which we owe the comforts of our life… and "at present it is extremely difficult—it not impossible—to find alternatives,"

Pretty Much any vegan with a phone is a hypocrite

I like upsetting you.

I like you user.

cause the world hurt me so i deserve to hurt the world

I don't have to monitor anything, I have a well balanced diet, same as I did when I still ate meat and yes, you need to look up what are great alternatives to eating meat but that doesn't take much of your time.

Sure thing buddy

> muh veganism
For vegans, getting enough calcium and vitamin K2 can be problematic. While many vegan foods are high in vitamin K1 (particularly leafy greens like spinach), there are few vegan foods high in vitamin K2.
Since the body can convert vitamin K1 into K2, it could be assumed that increasing vitamin K1 consumption could help meet K2 requirements. However, evidence shows that the body does not convert enough K1 into K2 to prevent osteoporosis and heart disease. In one study (Geleijnse et al., 2004), for example, it was found that vitamin K2 reduced heart disease but intake of K1 had no beneficial effect. Another study from the Netherlands found that vitamin K2 is three times more effective than K1 in increasing levels of osteocalcin, a chemical which controls bone formation.
Vegans are at higher risk of bone fracture than vegetarians and omnivores. So, they should take extreme care to get adequate calcium in their diets. If they do opt for a vegan calcium supplement, then they should also make sure to include a source of vitamin K2 in their diets or talk to their nutritionist about taking a vitamin K2 supplement along with the calcium supplement.

>claims to be dietician
>preaches veganism as best thing
>animal protein is bad, but sugar is awesome
>eats pre-packaged vegan stuff claiming to be "vegan"
>can't understand why they have `beetus as a "vegan"
>still doesn't understand what the effects of various vitamins and minerals have on the body, including vitamin K
>too busy swallowing cocks to do research, and posting shit tier responses to everything

>this is the only thing I was able to retort with
>hurrr

BURN IT DOWN Sup ForumsRO

There is a list of shit vegans are in danger of being short of. I guess you don’t have to monitor it, but you would be a fool not to. If you aren’t proactively making sure you get enough vitamins and shit then you are not going to be healthy.

Meat has almost no vitamin K you absolute retard, the highest sources are all plants. Are you doubling down on your stupidity?

>However, evidence shows that the body does not convert enough K1 into K2 to prevent osteoporosis and heart disease.
Interesting. How is it that vegans have the lowest rates of heart disease and osteoporosis?

>I only responded to the easiest post
>fwee
>calls others stupid

Gee I dunno. Seeing as it came into huge popularity only two or so years ago I'd say I would like to see that sustained and isolated from other causes data. Such as many vegans coincidentally being folks that put more effort into exercise.

Not like more cardio would have that effect unrelated to diet, would it?

Actually I think you are just saying shit you heard in vegan circles. Vegans are at risk for heart disease and thin bones unless they take supplements. If you are having to rely on pills and powders to stay healthy then you aren’t eating a natural diet.

>Actually I think you are just saying shit you heard in vegan circles
You are mistaken

Just saying Vague things doesn’t make you correct. Not that I expect any better from a vegan.

I didn't know being gay was a choice