Okay Medfags. What long term damage have I caused...

Okay Medfags. What long term damage have I caused? Moved into this house for uni in early feb and as of now I have about 65 empty liquor bottles (these dont include bottles I bring to parties, friends houses etc.). So in about 11 months I've probably had emptied about 80 bottles of liquor, I have no idea how much beer on top of that but a lot. What's the damage? just turned 20 years old btw

might as well post the bottles

you've developed a severe case of faggotism. seek treatment immediately.

Why are you keeping them?

I started it first semester of uni just to see what I go through, then thought I might as well just go till the end of the year. I don't live with anyone so no big deal

pro drinkers have 70 drinks a week. You are probably at about half that.

It would take a lot more than that for longterm damage. I've been an alcoholic for about 14 years and have consumed enough booze to fill Olympic size swimming pools. I have chronic kidney disease, IBS, and alcoholic hepatitis. I'm 35, and I'm guessing I have about 10 more years in the tank, given all of the permanent damage I've caused. Quit now, buddy.

Also, do you not have garbage trucks where you live?

If you're waking up and vomiting in the morning, you could be causing fat deposits to be trapped in the liver. If the fat calcifies that is called cirrhosis, irreversible if over 50 percent. You'd need a liver transplant.

Sorry to hear about your ailments man, hope you keep kickin for more than 10.
I'll go easy next year.

haha I do, but I figured collecting them would be a good way to monitor how much ive been drinking. they'll be gone before the end of december

Lucky I havent experienced that. I get a pain in my stomach often, like it hurts to stand up straight sometimes and a horrible short term memory. Im golden otherwise

Well, if nothing else OP, you can rest assured that you've created the single greatest cablecade of shit posting on b tonight.

I mean that's fairly reassuring

the hell is a cablecade?

>Sorry to hear about your ailments man, hope you keep kickin for more than 10
Thanks, man.

If you find you can't quit and it escalates, AA is the most effective way to get on the wagon. I used to go, and while I learned a lot from it, I obviously wasn't one of the success stories. Also, getting a gym membership and focusing on physical fitness is a good way to limit the drinking.

What caused your alcoholism?

you probably just need to drink more water and eat more vegetables. You're too young to get cirrhosis, maybe a fatty liver, but you can treat that. You'd have to stop drinking tho if it gets to that point. Probably best to practice some moderation my man

Cheers for the advice, I'll try and ween off next year and cut it back. If I struggle ill look into getting some help

You make me proud, user!

I always drank heavy at like parties and stuff, but started drinking heavy through the week after my ex left me. Wasn't a good option but I had nothing else. Now I'm just always drinking

Thanks for your help user, I'll try and start slowing down

It runs in the family. Also, my anxiety has always been off the charts, so I self medicate with booze.

If you're talking about my pattern of drinking when it started: I played in a band that did a lot of touring from 19-22. I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

Why are you pretending to be me?

Medfag here, no. Your unlikely to develop any long-term damage as of yet but if your habit keeps up you will start to feel the effects. Have you talked to someone about your drinking? Is it affecting your collage grades? You may be developing an unhealthy addiction, so my first advice is to stop or talk to someone about getting help to stop drinking. Its normal if you drink 1-2 bottles per month (2 is still a bit much for me) but 70 in 11 months is too high. Drinking water or juice instead will help and eating healthy like someone said will reduce your craving.

If you fall ill for whatever reason, maybe even just a cold, stop drinking. While your body isn't functioning correctly, pouring poison into it won't help. All I can finally say is be careful, alcohol is literally a poison.

Sydney Uni Medfag

Have you tried self medicating with other drugs? Weed? Benzos?
I guess booze is probably the easiest to get your hands on?

Glad to hear I probably haven't done anything irreversible. I havent talked to anyone about it, no but I if I can't control it I'll look into it for sure. I think I could comfortably cut that amount in half, I think 2 bottles a month would be a struggle though. Thanks for your help and advice, I'm sure ill get there

Well, you brain doesn't make new cells when you're drunk, and your liver and pancreas are probably a bit fucked. Not totaled, just a bit fucked. Alcohol is a metabolite of yeast, and metabolites are meant to kill competitive organisms. Your body is full of micro organisms, and destroying them is a pretty bad idea.

I tried xanax, and it actually worked really well, but I just love getting drunk. Although, at this point, I can't drink nearly as much as I used to, because I'll die.

only 80? probably just some dead brain cells my dude dw

Your faggy graph is not in proportion, makes the less amount look worse than it is.
Pic related, actual curve.

Wow a pisshead aussie, how original.

Sorry? Its self inflicted! Why the hell would you apologise to this piece of shit? He deserves everything he got.

I could feed a small country if I exchanged all the bottles and cans I go through in a week. I know your feels.

>Also, do you not have garbage trucks where you live?
this. OP get help for your hoarding problem

>getting this triggered about a graph