Im so done with this new direction, boys

im so done with this new direction, boys.
It's all been downhill since pain is beauty. this str8 sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k33854__ieg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Fm2VTfva5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope, pretty good album

wrong, mate. so fucking wrong.

I really like it, but I'm not familiar with her other albums. Which would you rec? What's the change in direction?

Her best album so far stop being a pleb

apokalypsis and unknown rooms are much better. it's like her songwriting has devolved by 200%
these songs are so fucking half baked. urgh.

Too many people have been kissing her ass. She would have stayed humble with the production

i feel like im taking crazy pills. how are these songs in any aspect superior to unknown rooms? they're a shallow imitation. the sound of the doom albums has taken precedent so far ahead of the melody and songwriting it's completely laughable.

this album is ridiculously catchy what are you talking about
>static huuuuuummmmmm
>it was rife, it was rife with unholy offerings
>the twin fawns, the roses, nothing lives long
there are sticky melodies all over the place my dude

She definitely needs to rein it in on the acoustic songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=k33854__ieg

Keeping her guitar and voice bare on those is essential. There's too much guitar on those these days.

They're catchy as hell but her lyrics are becoming more pretentious, she used to write lines as sentences and now she spells out vague words that she uses as symbols for things. She's using drugs too much as a crutch for her writing.

solid album imo. her previous stuff is also good, this song is literally 11/10
youtube.com/watch?v=_Fm2VTfva5U

I feel like she's being spoiled and not told what parts of her songs or lyrics need improving. This has seemed to become a downward trend in recent years.

She just gets heavier with less nuance or tact, or self-reflection.

I like doom. This was pretty good. Personally I find Pain is Beauty and Abyss a little middle of the road, but I really like HS and Apokalypsis. Don't have any opinion on her other stuff yet.

i love the new album and could careless about the song writing. its not like im listening to her specifically for her amazing song writing or something.

I'm just saying, she was better.

the album def drifts the second half, front loaded with heavy stuff, maybe songs in bad order

It's far better than Pain Is Beauty and Abyss.

far better than abyss yeah, I’d say about on par with pain is beauty

I only came here to see the butt maybe a nip or two.

butt

Pain is Beauty was only good for the folk bits.