Sup Forums How do I fix my life? I'm in my mid 20s have insane types of mental issues and moodswings...

Sup Forums How do I fix my life? I'm in my mid 20s have insane types of mental issues and moodswings. I can't hold a job anymore nor go to school ect. My social life is non existent en working with my psychiatrist isn't working anymore. I'm mentally addicted to weed and have always been easily caught in a addiction in general. I am really in a shitfest currently and I don't know what to do anymore, I thought about suicide but I don't wanna disappoint the people who do care about me any further so thats not an option. Any tips?

How old are you
Find a better doctor
what do you do to stay useful

24, I am working on it. And mostly smoking weed to calm my head/self down

Suicide isn't the answer. I'm not trying to compare my life to yours but sometimes life just sucks. Only thing I've found that works is I took up a hobby that makes me happy and I always make it a goal to read one biography a month. perhaps getting insight into other lives will help you with yours. good luck user

Since my issues started to get worse my hobbies which were gaming and camping aren't doing it for me anymore. I just smoke weed and listen to music everyday/staring out the window. Thanks /B

Didnt think you would read a book. Vetter off just going OD. Try heroin its the bomb diggidy

Quit smoking weed.

I hate folks who think its the universal wonder drug cure all.

Then start small with goals.

What the fuck is Sup Forums? Get the fuck out

Thats not an option weed is the only thing that keeps me calm at the moment and suppresses these moodswings I have if I don't smoke I can function at al, I know its fucking sad

Go to elves in tuscany. If you want I'll tell you the exact place and what they are. I'm not joking

B stands for buttfuck that I do everyday

Hope your anus is OK

Pray tell I'm like so interested
Btw if Op is around can I ask him where you from and how do you live

Belgium and on social welfare at the moment

Start with exercise and getting out of the house everyday. Start with push ups and sit up twice a day and walking for half an hour while listening to a podcast. You'll be surprised how much it'll affect your mood.

Lets meet up for 2 days in Amsterdam, just to shave off the depression. I'm 20 and could do with a stressful partner to gloat over. We won't need much cash and I might not return I'm just gonna spend my Christmas money and maybe be homeless for fun or OD while getting filed by a tranny hoor

Im serious bra lets take to Amsterdam it'll just be us 2 and all the nerves from hell if you want I'll suck your divk since I'm planning to try that anyway I'm Luke

Jesus dude, thats not gonna help. Plus i'm attracted to women sort of

I'll keep that in mind

They are people living with horticultural, animals, and no money. No stress, little bit work (horti and anim), music, parties. They are 250 for now

im 25 and this sound way to much like me

Hello, I'm not gay too, but if you want come to Rotterdam, we will be 3 and no guess what we can do. Fuck come mates, I'm not joking

I am 25 and this sound way to much like me

Easy. Stop smoking weed or reduce it to Weekend. Do sports 2-3 Times a week. Work everyday a little Bit. Like First day Clean your room. Second day Look for jobs etc. Everyday just an hour and then you can extend it.

You can't Just Play victim. Make a plan and Work everyday at plan.

You have mental issues because you dont like your life. Improve your life and your mental issues Go themself

From Rotterdam, my kik is piergentues

im 20 and all this is literally me, I'm from Denmark studies in UK were my highlife now I just sit around waiting g for an opportunity mind if I come visit?And how much money is required?

Meeting people from Sup Forums is never a good idea. Last time some people met, they ate jizz brownies

I'd eat that for some new friends
Plus I found 3 grand in a public bathroom and a green blue dildo so mightaswell ey

Are you living there or you planning g to make a journey ? Your attracted to love I'll give you plenty of that just ignore the pole shifts in your head and just say when you wannabe alone

For everyone, Denmark, Belgium, Amsterdam, whatever: come to Rotterdam means 20€ for sleep in the hostel each night and you need to eat, obviously. Around 10 daily. In the hostel there are kitchen, so you can cook. Fun is from 10 to infinite € each night

I could make a journey happily

I'm defiantly coming. This thread has hit me. I don't mind being risky but I'll have to find work & is any more infomation my kik is ShadesTaken
I'm 21 Milan

>caught in a addiction in general.

Hmm.

> I just smoke weed and listen to music everyday/staring out the window
>Thats not an option weed is the only thing that keeps me calm

I mean, you already said it yourself. Issue #1 is weed. So make it a reward system if you can't just quit. Clean up your fucking place for one, a dirty home is a negative reinforcement. Start some light work outs, just remember to switch what muscles you work on as not to over fatigue any. Start eating better etc.

Little tiny changes in your day to day life can give you a much better outlook and just make you feel better in general.

just get married enjoy life make mone get credit and dont worry unless u die in a car accident at 26 years old lol

So, I think most men with these issues have.

1. Low Testosterone
2. Brain Sodium Saturation induced Bi-Polar

You sound bi-polar, get a new shrink, get on meds and start a medical keto diet to lower sodium levels in your brain.

Mood swings are mostly electrical, their not even hardly chemical. Electrical issues in our brain are caused primarily though sodium saturation.

bi-polar meds will fuck your brain up over time, so getting on a keto diet, the kind seizure patients go on, is a better long term solution.

Go to any low - t clinic and get your testosterone checked. It's a better mood enhancer than any recreational drug if you are actually low T.

Shut the fuck up juan

Smoke more weed
Start picking up a massive addiction to video games and anime.
Probably stay away from LSD
most ppl dont have social lives user. The cyber age has taken over.

Forreal though you just need to find a hobby and stop caring so much.

Only 21 here. Working a deadend job but honestly cant complain about my life. Video games and anime give me something to look foward to. Also u cld just troll random bitches on Facebook until one of them finally talks to you. Trust me it works.

yes

I had been on your situation.

Weed don't help, if you stop it you gonna feel better after a few months.

Stopping Gamming was good.

Force yourself to go out.
Try to get a cool girlfriend.

Find a way to keep your attention on nice stuffs, learn something new like a music instrument, programming, a new lenguaje... Make sport if you can make an emotional play list and go for a run on a forest ôr somewhere you like.

You need to force yourself to get good habits, it ain't gonna get better if you don't do nothing.

Just find a sugar daddy. It's easy because there's a high demand and low supply of gayboys. Just make sure they are sane. You should hope to make $400-$1000 a month

Need friends like you
But I'm about to leave my family to become a homeless ninja