Germans are mentally fucked up

>at a part with friends yesterday
>there was the German exchange student girls who has hits for my friend for 2 months now
>he is not interested
>she finally had s mental breakdown

>"Is it because I am German?! I didn't choose to be born as one. Every single day I am sorry for what we did, no all 80 million of us are sorry. Why do you think we are taking all these Arabs and Turks? To prove we have changed. Please, one date, come on.."

Other urls found in this thread:

ozy.com/acumen/german-angst-its-in-the-genes/36547
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd totally give my chosen dick to her

>things that never happened: the thread

this. Now go back to Sup Forums or wherever you came from OP

This is what Jewish media does to a people after 60 years of propaganda and indoctrination to a self hating ideology.

topkek
here we celebrate what our ancestors did in ww2

it's kinda sad, although I think the german scum get what they deserve

the story sounds real desu german girls are pathetic like this,this entire countryis full of selfhating apologist cucks.

i take Things that never happened for 1000€

>inb4 cuck

i'm a slavic legal Migrant myself and atleast here in Bavaria Girls don't really give a shit.

>implying bavarians are even remotely similar to the rest of germany

bavaria is a great and beautiful land, I don't know what are they doing in union with cuckistan

>a German girl hitting on a Croatian guy
Op is faggot

That is a whole new level of cuck

Crying to beg a migrant male to cuck you so you can say you were at least tolerant enough to be cucked

>exchange student
>in Croatia

You have to try a bit harder

yeah this country is lost, im happy when i dont have to be around these sad cucky people anymore.

That's why they all have a fetish for niggers although they have nothing to do with the 2nd world war.

Fucking racist cunts, they destroy our country and our culture.

Germans are sluts but this is no anime my friend

It's obvious the german people are fucked up.
Their country is the eternal loser, always losing wars, getting dominated by srtonger countries, dominated by jews, now having a women in charge. Poor fucks

>3d post
>truth post

eryytime

1000% believeble story
happen everytime

>"Is it because I am German?! I didn't choose to be born as one. Every single day I am sorry for what we did, no all 80 million of us are sorry.
ozy.com/acumen/german-angst-its-in-the-genes/36547

Germans are self-genociding
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g

implying southern germany is remotely similar to the rest of germany

BW just is as cucked as bavaria but the wind already changed. cant wait for 2017.

I have no idea what the fuck is happening to Croatia ,nowadays its full of stupid leftish hippies that cry over extinct birds and welcome immigrants.We were the first line of deffence against ottoman empire , we fought side by side with reich against scum that wanted to take our land and exploit our people , even 20 years ago we defeated a far stronger enemy, yugoslavia becouse the love for our country led us to victory.Its sad to see that all the patriotism is dying out .

ZDS !

>I don't know shit about Germany and I've heard some people call Bavaria good so it must be the best.

>Peru
>important

>always losing wars
we were fighting and winning wars when you werent even a colony

>getting dominated by srtonger countries
good one, almost made me laugh

>dominated by jews
Now yes since the whole world decided to turn against us like the cucks they are

>now having a women in charge
Wanted to make fun about woman in peru but most pics are rather cute and good looking girls.

Have the once great empire gone soft? Have proud German men now nothing but sissies that bend over to sandniggers? Have the terror that was once inflicted on the world now but censored from all because it's triggering?

For shame, German

only bad parts are Munich and Nuremberg.

richest part, best education with Thüringen and Saxony.

i lived in northern Germany before and the south is for sure more conservative than North and West Germany

It's just this shitheads who are loud, I know plenty of people who'd make most neonazis look like tolerant people, it's just, they're too busy with work or actually doing stuff to be loud on social media.

Fight against it. If you don't you're just as bad as the cucks, maybe worse. That would make you the cuck of the cuck. STAND UP! Your people are so great that they are afraid to be the best they can be, because they know they will stand out like a beacon in darkness. Just like most of the rest of Europe would.

wow, i hate Peru now. I will never make a Revolution with Peru in Age of Empires 3 anymore

i like your vietnam but the germans are kept in a sleep, chained on the ground.

However the sleeping giant is slowly awaking again and just like the germans have done if before countless of times in history we will rise again.

im not fighting for people who clearly are not worth fighting for, and will call you racist, ebil neonazi and make you lose your job in return.So far this place never showed me a reason to fight or anything.I rather leave and not risk my live or job for this.

Also i dont even have german heritage so this muh ancestors and shit is no reason for me to fight either.

When will the purge come, germanon, when will we finally be restoring the world to the way it once was?

Northernmost Germany has still not as many shitskins

>swastika symbol
Are you one of the neo-nazis we occasionally hear about on the news?

German women are literally the lowest of the low.

This is why we are driven to conquer, in the field, in business, in our careers, because our women are so fat and ugly and turn our homes into nightmares.

Good thing we have lots of poor migrant Slav kurwas to console ourselves with.

If men and women are starving to death, like after WWI, and mass rapes and murders by migrants increase 10 fold I'm sure most of the population will change their minds. No jobs, no food, no internet, no homes. When the economics turn for the worse people become realists.

Literally what are you talking about?
In what hellhole do you live?
I don't even know what you're attempting.

>However the sleeping giant is slowly awaking again

To be put to sleep again? The moment you will try to do something funny, all headlines in the MSM will scream about another shoah and one week later American military will impose martial law in Germany. Your country is under complete US control, even your chancellor is under their surveillance.

Germany die in 1945. This people living now are not Germans

Just asking if you're a neo-nazi.

Maybe Germany doesn't have the greastest women but they deserve respect with men like Hitler or, dunno, all Rammstein.

Vocal minority, it's same in here.

I'm fascist.

>here we celebrate what our ancestors did in ww2
Murder over a million innocent Serbs?

Germany rose after WW I defeat to a super power, and after WW II defeat to an economical giant, number one in Europe. I'm pretty sure there is truth with übermenschenism. Just have to use it wisely.

You shall not ask when but work towards it my friend. I wish Vietnam all the best, really like how your country is putting China into its place when they try to fuck with you.

>Your country is under complete US control, even your chancellor is under their surveillance.

That will chage with the AfD and/or with Trump.

>tfw no German gf

German women are even worse than British women

just cause we're small doesn't mean we don't kick ass, senpai

ask burger-kun about our last scuffle

Stop with your shitty lies Croatia.
You just wish for some German pussy, but will never get any of them.

I swear to god, if I become the next Kanzler, the first thing that will literally happen is: "Crotia, huh? Well, shut it down. You know where are the nukes from our American friends here in Germany, just do it."

What are you guys going to do with your new American weapons?

WE WILL BUILD A WALL, AND MAKE THE CHINKS PAID FOR IT

MAKE VIETNAM GREAT AGAIN!

Good boy

And then you woke up still the virgin you are

Noice

>just cause we're small doesn't mean we don't kick ass, senpai
>ask burger-kun about our last scuffle
I know! Vietnam sure is great. No doubt! I really respect you guys. Actually thought of going there for vacation.

lol

i was in germany and i got bullied. they told me they anex my sudetenlands etc. i was scared.

Shit.

I'm going to Nuremberg for a few weeks for leisure in a month.

Any tips?

Germans may be fucked up according to their latest self-genocidal tendencies, but this absolutely never happened. This isn't even how people talk OP...

GREATEST ALLY

We are all friends here
...or are we?

>Im visiting Germany
I can tell you one thing about Germany. I never saw such ugly "women", for real sometimes you cant even tell the gender apart. Even the british ones a better. How the fuck did Germans breed for such a long time? Is this why they're so soulless?

WTF? Croatia was a Nazi state during WW2.

Romania was onside with them too, FWIW.
Pic for u, OP.

Jesus christ. We really fucked up the axis powers after WW2.

Look at what we did.
Germany is now full of cuckolds who willfully destroy their own country as a form of self-flagellation.
And Japan is full of hikkis and otakus that worship 2D waifus and live as permanent children.

came here to upgas this

GOOD JAB! YAY AMERICA NUMBER 1! GOOD JAB! CLAP CLAP CLAP

thanks a lot but atleast you are one of the very few who actually realize that and admit that

maybe in your Bundesland, our women look at least slightly above average here.

I like this new Japan though.

Minus the weird refusal to ever have children because they decide working 900 hours per week > Getting pussy

I think it's stupid sorry, for thinks we didn't done...

I was almost everywhere. Pic related are maybe 6/10. Sorry German Bro but the jokes are true.

You're to blame as well, kraut. The allies may have browbeat and cucked you through denazification, but you are the ones who still go out of your way to prove to the world who tolerant you are.

At the end of the day, nobody controls your collective spirit but you. The germans are responsible for acting like effeminate cucks.

southern germany is the best of germany

Is population decline actually a bad thing for japan though? They're crowded as fuck. They're a tiny little island that manages to have over a third the population of the entire USA. People live in shoeboxes because there's no room anywhere.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that there's nothing wrong with population decline. It's only a bad thing when the government decides to import in millions of brown foreigners to artificially keep the population high.

that was my Point, These are average bavarian Girls. pic was 2 weeks ago with some girlfriends at the Erlanger Bergkirchweih.

pretty nice Kirchweih, check it out next year

>tfw no deranged apologist german gf craving my Liberator™

>At the end of the day, nobody controls your collective spirit but you. The germans are responsible for acting like effeminate cucks.
sigh so i was mistaken. You are the average ameritard.

Tell me how does one become not a cuck when he is brainwashed by allied propaganda for over 70years? And you fucks still dont leave germany. You fucks still protect the jews that btw fucked you guys over several times aswell.

And WHO is whining about our nazi past as soon as Germany is doing something politicly that others do not like...

Of course it is crowded as fuck

But the dangerous thing is when you cannot stop the population decline in the future, when the island is depopulating at an alarming rate.

That is why china got rid of the one-child policy, because they know that while it is good to slowly depopulate, it is extremely hard to get the population growing again after a few generations.

it's a topping on the cake
ahahahhahaahahahah

I run an airbnb in osaka and two germans came and stayed as well as canadian pooloo at same days as aussie couple

The pooloo wouldnt shutup about trump as hitler and the german redhead were super cuck oraising merkel yet they also said their job was in airport consulting and only is home in germany for a week a year

Aussie couple kept shitbantsing them both saying refugees are shits and japan has right idea keeping cunt out

Aussies are great and Euros are cucks i learn that day. Even the aussie girl was shit on them

I understand all that. But you're still the ones at the end of the day that succumbed to brainwashing. American people did too, as I'm sure you can see.

I woke up. you woke up. But your people and my people as a whole have not. And that is the issue. Its still somewhat their fault for not realizing what's being done. For being useful idiots.

Blame is almost never wholly upon one group entirely.

>things that never happened
Dream on gypsy scum

The assumption you're making is that it will continue at a downward trajectory until japan is completely unpopulated. That's simply not how things work.

When populations are overcrowded/oversized, they lower until they get to a stable equilibrum. They follow the red line, not the blue line.

I can't offer any proof but I actually knew a girl who was ashamed to be German; it was pretty strange and I laughed about it but she couldn't.
So apparantly people like this actually do exist, although it makes you wonder if they think something is inherently wrong with them how they could possibly not be racist. Logic would say all peoples would be born the way they turn out to be so the implications go far.

nippon my favourite ally dont say that.
read Do not worry though. The wind is changing. Just look at the AfD.

>Blame is almost never wholly upon one group entirely.
mh...true that

Don't think I can't see through you!

Never happened but how about a true story?

>/his/ major at small liberal arts college
>German exchange student is in US during the World Wars class
>He's super quiet and barely participates
>Get to muh holocaust
>Professor asks him to contribute since the semester is almost over and this kid hasn't participated much at all
>Kid flips shit for 10 minutes about how he's sick of hearing about the holocaust since it was 60 years ago and leaves
>Comes back next week like nothing ever happened

What a Nazi.

Everybody is thinking it, he just said it. Honestly, I don't think I've had a single semester without hearing about muh holocaust or had people compare stupid shit to the holocaust. I took a fucking Communism in Europe class and somehow we ended up talking about refugees in Hungary after dovetailing on a book about a commie jew in Czechoslovakia and people started comparing it to the holocaust. I almost did what that fucking kraut did.

good. i was also always the kid who was sick of it.
You only learn about ww1 and ww2 in history class, well mostly. The other stuff isnt about our own country.

I wouldnt stay quite though...i'd have told them all how the shit is and how much it fucks us and our country up

Bait, fake and gay.

Hey Kraut, have you read Requiem for a German past? You should do so.

>how much it fucks us and our country up
What a meme.

I'm not sure about your history classes, but for mine it was the same thing regarding blacks.

So every chapter was basically divided along a specific era/decade. Like this chapter is about the 1870s and this one about the 1880s, etc.And _every_time_ there was always a sizable section giving you an update on what blacks were experiencing during that time.

So every fucking chapter, we had to learn "ITS THE FORMER CURRENT YEAR AND BLACKS ARE STILL BEING OPPRESSED" They shoehorned this shit in places where it was completely irrelevant. Learning about WW1? BLACKS BE OPPRESSED N SHIT. Great depression? "Everyone is down on their luck... BUT BLACKS HAVE IT EVEN WORSE STILL!!" "1950s everyone is doing great!... EXCEPT FOR THE BLACKS THEY'RE STILL BEING OPPRESSED BY EVIL WHITE RACISTS" It never fucking ends.

>I was also always the kid who was sick of it.
Welcome in the club. That´s why I'm here.
They called me Nazi, because I was like "Hey guys, this sucks. Can we do something like the French revolution, the birth of Germany or something like that?"
"You fucking Nazi"
"Nazi scum, better get prepared. Our teacher will tell that the princapal"
"Ok then, fuck you guys, I'm going home."

*Compulsory school attendance is taken by the police to the schoo*

"Fuck 'em all m8. Its all the Jews fault, I'm going to join fucking Sup Forums fucking sandniggers, SIEG FUCKING HEIL"

Usually a few for US history, but I avoid US history classes like the fucking plague. Most of my classes were either Modern Europe or Latin America

>"Fuck 'em all m8. Its all the Jews fault, I'm going to join fucking Sup Forums fucking sandniggers, SIEG FUCKING HEIL"
meh...now you just sound creepy.

I dont sperg out. I keep cool. Sometimes its better to be silent and wait before saying something. Especially since you cant talk with people how you talk on here...you guys sperg out everytime and are far to extreme sometimes. You will never reach the people like that.

And every time they have almost no example of actual oppression either

>But they had to go to the back of the busses and they had seperate schools! And water fountains!

Segregation was dead in the North by the 1920's. Social primary sources for the First Great Migration are generally letters from niggers saying: "OH MY GAWD MAMA! THEY AIN'T GOT NO SEGREGATIONS HERE. WE CAN GO ON DA BUSES AND THE SCHOOLS AND THE JOBS!" You saw some discrimination during the depression, but it was quickly lifted again outside of housing after the war was over.

Fuck you Mehmed