post winky

weed and ecchi is the answer

too shame about it
12cm in the best days

kys, become homosexical, don't worry about it

I hate life

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

then ill be afraid boys anyway

When you're inseminating, be sure that you grind the top base of your tiny peener against her clit until she does that quiver move. Then, and only then, release your huge load deep in yet wet.

Srsly, you do this, and you could age a one once peen and it won't matter.

Quiver is key.

i will try to lose my virginity to an experienced girl i guess thats the best choice

Lol size dont matter. Just whip it out and if a chick dont like it the find another that does. Women have preferences too. Some chick dont wanna be split in half and like small dicks better.

well you're not showing your cock to everybody on the first meeting so nothing too much to worry about....

have money, women are only into money if you are not good looking

Date tiny girls so it feels bigger

i have confidence with few girls
and they all told me that it does matter so i should learn how to use tongue to compensate
but didnt want to give me lessons

im ok looking
i just have a tiny body
tought about it but i need to improve my skills
i have low confidence bec i always think what its going to feel if we end up naked

I have a 5inch or just shy of 5inch dick OP and it’s what most argue would be average but women now a days prefer 7/8 inches so I feel like I’m small but I have had TONS of pussy and with some girls multiple times. Just focus on foreplay & be as confident as you can be. Stroke game too.

5 inch in reality is at least an inch below average. I was just under 7 inches and now 7 1/3 inches through jelqing.

i have 4.8inch thats why im afraidd and ashame

Work on that charm and tongue game, boi.
Or I dunno.

Money is what they care about.
Make some

dude im 21 i dont want a gold digger for a lifetime

Nigger you're 21. Stop thinking about "for a lifetime" and smash some tight cunt while tight cunt still wants to smash you back.

i expressed it wrong
you are right i want to have fun but tiny dick got me scared of intimity

I have the opposite problem, my girlfriend is too tight and short and I am too tall and have big penis