youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
xvideos.com/video2912765/russian_midget
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hot midget

hot dwarf

hot hot

Who is she

This is probably the only legitimately hot midget I've ever seen.

Whhooo

Jemma from SG

olympiya Ivleva

I ain't into circus freaks, but I would fuck the ever loving Christ out of these walking bowling pins.

Impressive ass!

youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0

She's very happily married

>She's very happily married

Many whores are... your point?

I want to fuck a midget, but they're so scarce in Norfolk Va. I met one in Waffle House. That's it

She may not be the cheating type. What if she's one of the good ones?

Is she still modeling?

Kill all midgets they spread aids

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Shea not actually a midget or a dwarf, she has some incredibly rare disorder where she has full tits and a vagina, but none of the fucked up creepy sausage fingers of being a midget.

>She may not be the cheating type. What if she's one of the good ones?

Whore by definition, fucks for money... if you are a whore it is impossible for you to be a cheating type, since having sex with strangers is your JOB

There was the midget I saw a while back.

She was wearing yellow pants , fuck she was goreous.

Found her!

Cute Jewess. Is there a cute Jewess Dwarf? Or Little Person? Or whatever the fuck you want to be called. Tell me what the fuck I should call you.

She's a nude model, not a prostitute

Jewess everything

Idk

Good one, user. For those that don't know, she's in a Russian band called Little Big. Check them out on YouTube if you want to see her shake her fat ass.

>She's a nude model, not a prostitute

And Michel Jackson just SLEPT with young boys.

Don't mind me; just looking at the cutest implement.

You hot issues. Then again I'm on Sup Forums, checks out

that pic is hilarious because the fat guy weighs more than all three of them combined

You SAW right through my heart!
Booooooooo!

I fucked up and I don't know how.

I dont believe he did. He was the fall guy for the real hollywood pedos like Spielberg etc. You need a crazy "obvious" pedo then the "normal" looking pedos can keep in fucking kids in basements and private islands.

Are you a Jewess? If so get out there!

>I dont believe he did.

OK... so you believe your wife when she says all these strange men pay her $500 a night to SLEEP next to her... keep your innocence for as long as you can

wheres the video?

I can feel it comin' in the air tonight

> one of the good one
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hot midget thread here:

LEGS

How bad was it when she cheated on you user?

cute!

Not her, lrn2Milana

legs again

Anyone got anymore like this?

xvideos.com/video2912765/russian_midget

I've never been with a girl that i could call a girlfriend because i know they are all lying cheating whore. i have seen so many peoples getting there heart rip out by a girl and i have lived with 2 girls for a couples of years and dear lord the thing i have heard and seen.
no, from this day and for ever i have lost faith in all girls

that is one hot little whore, Any name?

Niggatron protects your pets when you're not home, and runs on Old English and fried chicken.

Good excuse for staying a virgin.

I like Jewesses. So would I like a dwarvess?

A Dwarven Maiden

I want to apprentice. I don't want to jump right in and just pound out an epic set of armor.
Let me train.

i did not say i was a virgin, i said i never been with a girl that i could call a girlfriend, like a steady relationship
and anyway im 32, the girl at my age are pass there prime and the only thing they want is kids and a house. i dont want to have a kid with someone i know will leave me and take the house and the dog away while she fuck an other dude in the bed i have paid while i live in a shitty apartment

That's exactly what a virgin would say.

>legit midget

sure what ever, im telling what i think of relationship, it up to you to think what you want, it a free world after all

Guys do the exact same thing. Good luck faggot

pfft. butthurt? walk it off.

Oh man, I am with you. I had a woman 11 years or so my senior. She wanted the family lifestyle. I can't give that to her. I'm not a family guy. So she married a friend of mine. Well, not a friend. A shitty person who is an acquaintance of mine.

Sounds like you need therapy for those trust issues. Plus you need the experience of shit teir women to gain a good judge of character. Then you can sift through dirt to find gold. You need to be patient with a "healthy" amount of paranoia.

In don't have a wife

Triple Dubs!!

There is no such thing as too paranoid. Its only a question of whether you're paranoid enough or not.

Never have I seen cuter shoes.

When you're so paranoid you become a nuisance to yourself, friends, family & the general public. Yes, you can be too paranoid.

yes i do have trust issues but therapy would be useless since it affect not only women but everything else, work, friends, family and social interaction.
let just say i dont have issues just because someone call me name once when i was a kid. i think the only thing i never got was a dick up my ass when i was a kid

Would smash

Yuuuup.

Name?

Good luck with being under prepared faggot.

Good luck getting out of your cave Jihad

Bestest Emma IMO

Pale legs like my Jewess cousin

I would very much like to cuddle that midget. And then whatever happens.

Dwarfess, I mean.I was clearly not trying to make that midget mad. Dwarfess, I mean.

Leeeeegs

Interesting. But I want a little midget woman. One with which I can do stunts.