Anti-Trump protesters harass young mother and child, father intervenes, cuck cries out "Help me!"

Anti-Trump protesters harass young mother and child, father intervenes, cuck cries out "Help me!"

youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8

"John Smith"

Ahahahaha

Betas btfo

>PEOPLE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING THIS
Bravo Sup Forums in your search for edgyness and uniqueness you are supporting nigger behavior, you are supporting this fucked up definition of harrasment tumblrinas use.
You are supporting everything you were once against. This is a sad day for Sup Forums, like a lot of people in this thread have already said, you are just a hypocritical children, with no serious ideological o ethical principles, you will just circlejerk about the lastes 'cool badass trump !' video you can find.
Bad thing leftists don't carry guns because that one bald guy would be rightfully shot in any other case.
Literal nigger behavior

Cuck damage control on the YT video.

>john smith

That is based Pitbull btw

MR WORLDWIDE

Wow, really makes you think
Well Sup Forums?

>harass

In what world is 'don't swear in front of children' harassment? He wasn't shouting or anything.

>inb4 cuck

You're literally a nigger if you think this bald chad's chimpout at mere words justifies his violent behaviour.

>'HEY BRO DON'T TALK TO MUH WIFE LIKE THAT'
>muh dick

Sup Forums is wrong on this one.

He's now the patron saint of Sup Forums

fuck kek, PRAISE JOHN SMITH

BASED JOHN "THUNDERCOCK" SMITH OF ALPHA MALEHOOD

>excusing nigger behavior because he supports Trump

Pathetic Sup Forums

Absolutely correct. Sup Forums is once again proving to be an underage edgy board. As long as it fits the narrative everything is permitted

Way to be exactly like sjws and tumblerinas. Bravo

>walks around screaming fuck
>goes at woman and infant talking shit
>alpha comes out and puts pussy in his place

Talk shit get hit user

> whats yer name
> whats yer name
Stupid faggots trying to doxx the guy instead of defending himself from getting btfo.

Nigger trying to tumblr in real lfe, such kek.

>my first Tor

>be part of loud and agressive protesting mob
>woman says they should be quiet and not swear infront of her kid
>group screams even louder and says FUCK YOU
>woman says fuck yourself
>split from the group to confront someones wife and kid, repeat what she said to mock her and film her at the same time
>guy who wasn't there just sees a guy confronting his wife and kid while filming them
>tosses his phone to the ground and otherwise doesn't harm him

Fuck off

Anyone who actually goes to political rallies at all is a nigger. That includes Bernie supporters, as well as Trump supporters. What do you expect for getting a bunch of niggers together

This is not justified at all.

beta cuck pussies detected

Not supporting this faggot. The anti trump protestor should have been armed and use his rights to shoot people like this. Nothing but a white nigger

>someone says something I don't like
>I'm going to accost him

Niggers niggers niggers. Though I wouldn't expect anything less of room temp IQ useful idiots like that

You have to be 18+ to post on this website.

>protecting your family is nigger behavior
>family
>niggers

I actually agree. Free speech is free speech. If that skinhead was black Sup Forums would be pissed.

>siding with anti trump protesters who are nothing but subhuman trash illegal mexicans or cucks

Do you faggots really not think a verbal warning would have been fine? You seriously think that it's the White thing to do to escalate violence?

I agree that the dude should have stepped off when told to, but the first reaction should not be physical force. If everyone acted this way, we would live in Somalia.

Faggy cameraman had it coming. I bet he thought he was acting cheeky as fuck telling that woman not to swear.

What exactly was he protecting his family from?

was in the direct area of his family accosting them you faggot pussy

>Getting physical after an exchange of words

Very niggerish

A stranger who came up and started harassing them

>someone spoke words i don't like
>my family heard those words
>i need to punch them

yeah, you're a moron.

Sup Forums also loved this one

aggressive faggotry

this is literal tumblr-think
>"i won't ever see your point of view on ANYTHING because you are a racist fascist xenophobe!!"

Put yourself above this. You are a rational white man and you must be objective.

free speech doesnt protect you from consequences nitwit. He was mocking them. You are playing with real people here not robots

>fuck donald trump!
>nah fuck you
>hey don't swear infront of children!
>beating someone up for being annoying
>being even more annoying and demanding someone's name when they are threatening you
honestly eveyone in that video was retarded, is this a normal day in burgertown?

The video recorder was a cuck, but the white dude was acting like a complete and total nigger

UPDATED
This is what Sup Forums has gone down to
fucking b-tier trash
we do need a purge

it's not the words, it's the intimidating physical presence. but you faggots would never know anything about that. stay cucked pussies

So the act of me calling you a retard means that you're justified in assaulting me?

Why do you retards think he hit him? He threw his camera to the ground and that was it. He did not harm him. The cameraman is a redditor who was trying to get assaulted, he posted this on /r/politics so that they can help to dox the guy but even they told him he got what he deserved.

Fucking based.

Are you..serious?

The camera-guy goes with a protest group shouting "fuck Donald Trump".

The child of that woman might've have been sleeping and been woken up, she tells them to "shut the fuck up".

The camera idiot comes up to her and tells her to NOT SWEAR in front of children when his ENTIRE GROUP are just walking on the street and randomly SWEARING.

The father interrupts as he anyone with any dignity or respect would: Some guy just walked to your wife and child that was just with a group of people who are walking down the street swearing.

I can bet anything that any guy could just walk to your wife or girlfriend and abuse her verbally or physically or just take her from you and you'd just stand there watching with your liberal values, thinking - "It's her choice :)"

Also, why the fuck you care about Donald Trump or any other candidate if you're not from U.S?

>it's the intimidating physical presence.

Turn you on or what? Just shows that he's a meat head. Nothing to be proud of desu senpai.

>free speech doesnt protect you from consequences

Doesn't matter, the police will arrest the skinhead and do nothing to the camera guy.

if you get all up in my face acting high and mighty, yeah. talk shit, get hit

THANKS JOHN :^)

By this logic

>trump supporter walks up to bernout she-boon and child
>snarkily says MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>Buck nigger rushes him and physically assaults him

You seriously would defend the nigger in that situation? Exact same thing here.

>/r/politics is actually less cucked than Sup Forums

At the very end you hear the pussy say "he came up behind me" when he actually confronted him face to face. I feel this video is a good metaphor for Bernie supporters. Victim complex

>physical force
>slapping away a camera

the faggot was hiding behind his camera, like every activist does on the streets nowadays. his reaction was exactly what should have been done to neutralize the situation.

>immediately cries for help after the camera gets knocked away
i disagree. it was at that exact moment that public opinion turned against him.

>talk shit, get hit

>>>/worldstarhiphop/

He won't be in the right but doesn't mean he can't assault you no one is stopping him from that

If the roles had been reversed and a Bernie supporter did this to a Trumptard you idiots would be on a witch hunt. How quickly you move to justify nigger behavior on the part of your in group

>b-but he's a weak skinny beta cuck!
>'intimidating physical presence'

Did we watch the same video? He was literally walking away after giving that short remark. Sucker punching is something niggers, he pushed him after his back was turned.

Since when did Sup Forums idolize chads?

>He threw his camera to the ground and that was it.

That is considered battery. Don't believe me? Go try doing that to a cop.

>Intimidating physical presence
>Beta cuck

America

>nigger
>around his children ever

Theres a difference between saying MAGA and FUCK YOU after the woman told them to be quiet infront of her kid and then acting all high and mighty, repeating her words in a mocking manner to provocate her and her husband

>implying I wouldn't be lit AF if there was a big nig Trump supporter beatin on some bernie cuck who told his coal burner not to cuss

>IT IS JOHN SMIFF YOU PUNK BITCH

>he said this in the last thread

He had his back turned towards Jock Smith and literally had to turn around to face him. There was no threat. There was no danger.

TALK SHIT GET HIT

>i'm not gonna defend myself until it's too late

pussies

Potatoes planted that you have this much free time on your hands?

he doesn't just knock away the camera, he shoves the shit out of him. try watching the video next time.

>oh no he threw his camera to the ground OH NO I HAVE TO SIDE WITH THE KEK NOW WHO FILMED A CHILD AND MOTHER WHILE MOCKING THEM

Thanks John

Thanks John

帮我!

youre wrong. just flat out wrong. if the camera man had been a trump supporter, he still screams for help like a squeeling pig, which is where he lost all face, and even pol would have stood on the side of the big thuggish "negro"

Reminder that Sup Forums also supported this.

Now think it in reverse. With a Trumptard doing the talking and suddently a nigger popping up and attacking him. I wonder how Sup Forums would react.

This board needs a purge. These elections are infecting everything

Look at this faggot.

You don't ever, ever attempt to lecture a man's woman over something so trivial. I'd beat the shit out of someone that tried to tell my wife what to do.

>talk shit
>get hit
>shoot the person that hit you

You should take a few classes and get yourself a Concealed Handgun License.

Thanks John, MAGA.

so? put these pussies in their place

So if a Trump supporter walked up to a Bernout and her kid, and said the exact same shit the guy in the video did, you wouldn't have a problem with the nigger assaulting him?

"HELP MEEEEE!! HELP HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!"

He didn't say "fuck you".

And you would have to be retarded to think a crowded street protest is a good place to get some peace and quiet. Stop being delusional.

>copy paste your own post
You're getting really low now, Austria.

and this

we'll laugh at the trumptard u fucking spic?

>implying nigs are ever around to defend their children
You dun stumped yourself kid

That crazy smile. I see that smile all over the place.

>OH NO I HAVE TO SIDE WITH THE KEK NOW

I'm not siding with anyone, I'm just pointing out that only one person broke the law, and is going to face criminal charges. It's not illegal to mock people, it is illegal to hit them. If you don't care about the law, then you're probably a dumb thug.

I think we'd all be surprised if a nigger stuck around to protect his child.

>go fuck yourself don't swear infront of my kid
heh
DALE

No I wouldn't.
If you provoke a nigger while filming him and he throws away your camera, it's your own fault.

It's a different story if he'd do it for no reason.

A fat, creepy man with a camera who broke away from a group known for violence just to single out your wife and child.

The thread is also copy pasted, faggot.

You're going to end up in jail because you act like a nigger.

Yes

You say that like it's a bad thing

You dun goofed