Cuz u look like this m8 LOL

cuz u look like this m8 LOL

XD

back in my day, bullying weeded out fags from society

Damn, kids own mom just made shit Soo much worse for him. Rip in peace lil feller

story?

bullies: the sorriest mofos in the world. at least 90% of them are rewarded by handing out burgers 50 years long.

found the nerd that gets bullied. what a loser.

all these celeb and athlete sympathies will only last like what, 2 days then they'll go back to their normal lives, but those bullies won't forget and chances are they'll bully him harder next semester

That kid really is deformed looking, tho. The bullies have a point.

He looks better than your average Sup Forumstard

lmao they become your boss, you nerd

big scar over his ear from surgery already. definitely some kind of congenital deformity.

Fuck this kid and his fake ass tears.

All the more reason to torment the little Frankenstein.

What benefit does taking this video have, how is it going to affect the concept of bullying. The mother just wants internet fame/attention. Now the kids gunna get triple bullied.

itt: degenerate teenagers projecting their insecurities on those less fortunate to feel better about themselves

Fetal alcohol syndrome and yes they do.

>ITT: Edgy people who got bullied themselves.

Keep telling yourself that underage.
Maybe the dumbshit that needs it to live is failing out but to most kids bullying is just a pass time. If you're getting bullied constantly it's because the entire school perceives you as so fucking annoying that they can justify bullying you

Not really study show since they are aggressive and dominant they usually chase thise high rewarding jobs
What your referring to is a stigma of bullies being stupid, and media perception of them
Most likely those bullies will be those prick management jobs or cops or politicians you all hate

He had a tumor removed apparently. Not sure how he deserves to be tormented for that. But i do hope you get your face smashed in.

It's the same as the idea that all we need to do to stop rape is to teach men not to rape. Nobody wants to admit that this shit is gonna happen no matter what and that our "be yourself" culture is only a good idea until "yourself" is an insufferable bitch-boy.

But I picked up a switch when it came out and I'm still being bullied for it

I feel for the kid and hate bullies but why is he being praised for crying like a bitch in front of the world? What the fuck is wrong with our society?

Bullies make more of themselves than theones they bullied.

What studies? You got any links?

never understood bullies. why they got to be such cunts?

I have no issues with bullying if it's people picking on others for stupid actions they do.
Picking on someone for physical abnormalities they are born with or cannot control is just sad.
[spoiler]At least not to their face[/spoiler]

It's not really the world praising him for crying like a bitch, it's just a look at what goes on when you bully a kid all day every day at school. This is the emotionally wrecked mess that comes home at the end of the day. Not understanding why it always has to be him.

It did exactly what it was supposed to, invoke sympathy.
Kids these days are absolute fucking cancer with parents that provide little to no actual parenting. This is the end-result.

You have the internet don't you ????
God this generation full.of lazy shits lol

> ISeeWhatYouDidThere.jpg

I got made fun of for a bit, but once i finally punched the kid who made fun of me it stopped

I dunno, i pulled it outta my ass lol anyways,my break is over mate. Gotta get back to my executive chef shift...

i'm a psychiatrist and the 90% of people that have inferiority complex/beat up their wife, usually were bullies in school age

half the guys i know who were bullies in highschool had the lowest gpa's. never saw a single bully in any AP class. they usually ended up in shit like earth science instead of physics, bio or chem. basics of communication instead of English 12. granted some of them got into some decent trades programs but most i still see around my home town working shit jobs.

holy shit!, its so difficult to fight back? if they make fun of your nose you make fun of they big..ears or lips or something but just you dont stay there take all that shit and then cry! omg...

Ya, me too. I think the kid who made fun of me was a slow learner, I decked him at least twice.

haha, no.
But, keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better about your past.

and then you take a big fat punch in the stomach

I'd would get bullied for my stutter and the way I got the bullies to stop was to act like it wanted them. Everyone thought I was gay, but at least they stopped bullying me.

you seem insecure about yourself OP, do you have some problems at home?

People should be shaming the mother for drinking during pregnancy.

Duh most people are hipocritical retards unless it affects them

so many people in this thread got bullied god damn. Try not being a fucking loser? If it was entirely the bullies fault why didnt they bully everyone else in your school.

Oh your right I do feel better thanks
And maybe since your on the internet look up studies and see how people who get bully usually suffer from anxiety and depression and your telling me they grow up to be more successful than someone who obiously has confidence but hey let's base life of movies

>back in my day
Okay there grandpa, time for your Alzheimer's medication.

>inb4 this becomes a Sup Forums thread

i once flew to the moon in my toyota. theres a video online just look it up bro.

so they bullied you a lot eh user?

>niggers

Kek

thanks for the video link you steaming pile of dildo

Wow your right good thing I can't tell the difference between a scholarly article and stupid news
Thanks guys for opening my eyes

Indoctrination

stop be abomination

Yeah here in germany we had even boot camps for them

Boy, I hope you lose a family member or friend to bullying then i'll pm you about "studies" performed by monkeys on how bullies are successful.

Trait agreeableness is correlated negatively with income.
The running theory is because disagreeable people can argue for higher wages.
Also there is a disproportionate amount of CEOs that are sociopaths
I don't have the studies because I'm phone posting so you can Google this shit yourself if you doubt me

and yet he is much more better looking than me

I see Sup Forums has reached peak unironic conservative mom Facebook posting

Wow the butt hurt here is strong
Not once did I say I agree or was a Blu I clearly said that 90 % of bullies don't become burger flippers
That's just a stigma media makes but damn if you guys feel better I'll cry about all the hate jeeezx

fuck off newfag

I remember getting bullied. Fought back, got my ass kicked a few times but eventually it stopped

you sound extremely insecure

kek

Did you get homeschooled? You can't tell me you can't identify the one kid in your class that was super fucking cringy that everybody ripped apart

There was that cringy guy but he wasn't bullied. Matter of fact bullies (inlcuding me pre-highschool) were friends with them. Humans are way too complicated to generalise like this.

>TFW you were never bullied you were already 6’1” in middle school
Feels good man

Who did you bully, user?

your mom

I thank the kid who bullied me for 3 years, one time I snaped so hard, broke his teeth and gave him 2 black eyes, after that my life was never the same.

is that supposed to be hilarious or a sick burn something?

Well are we going to get another uppity nigger fired?

this would give me cancer if I wasnt prepared

100%aggree

Yeah, that's not how the world works dweeb.

and after all this he turns out to be a racist, Keaton was using racial slurs against black kids and is in a white supremacist family, nortty keaton

you're lying, stupid nigger

Dude is fucked. He will be crying for all the years to come after this. That's not the way to handle things.
For those of you who say that bullying is bad - it's not. I was bullied really bad when I was in grade 2 to 9. I was crying on daily basis, in front of everyone. I was pussy. If lad's wouldn't pick on me, I would be sipping latte and browsing /cuck on leddit now. I learned my lesson, as hard and painful it was.

so the kid should have at close hand weapons, calling out bully shooting schooly time

I am a radiologist and I checked myself few moment's ago, turns out I have cancer. I blame (you)

your victem blaming yourself by calling yourself a pussy

there are just people out there who need to hurt others to feel better don't excuse their behavior by laying the blame at your feet

Has anyone found out who bullied him? It’d be great if it was some black kids.

my laugh for the day.

I'm not saying guys that bullied me are good people, not at all. They actually are now bottom barrel, working shit jobs. One of them got told when applying to work in police that "we don't take retards" So I'm not protecting or glorifying them.
Problem was me, I LET them to bully me, I LET them to make me a laughing stock. I didn't fight back. I would just stand there crying and accept all the hits and shit that came my way. Despite the fact that I was not physically weaker. I was just a pussy.
Now tell me, If society would accept me for who I was and tolerated my weakness, would I ever be bothered to improve myself?

All the bullies I knew were trailer park trash who obviously got beaten at home. People with confidence are successful, people who need to bully are just as insecure and weak as the people they bully.

no man il use myself as an example

at any provocation of a fight I would go berserk and beat the person so bad they thought they were gonna die

that reaction was cause before all this as a little kid my bully started physically bullying that escalated to forced sodomy

the fact that you don't fly into a rage is a sign that you lacked that amount of mental and physical trauma required to envoke the fight response

I am not a professional though this is just my life exp talking

We bullied a kid in school because he had a small mouth.

That was it. He was probably a cool dude but he had a small mouth. We used to mock him by pretending that we couldnt fit our chips(fries) in our mouths at lunch time.

He's now got a smoking hot wife and is high up in some sort of IT company. I like to think we helped him get there.

I remember getting picked on in school. One day I broke down and cried to dad about it.

>"They're saying mean things?"
>"y-y-y-y-yeah"
>"So fucking what. They're ignorant little pieces of shit. And you're doing exactly what they want you to do. You're crying like a little bitch and you let them get to you. You're the one giving them all the power. You're the one choosing to let them get to you, you're the one choosing to let them get to you."
>"Th-th-th-they're calling me gay!"
>"So fucking what. Only scared little babies make fun of someone for how they look, or talk, or anything beyond their control. You, YOU are the one letting them back you into a corner."
>went to bed and didn't even eat dinner I was so upset
>dad's words rolled around in my head
>go to school
>sitting in the lunch room reading
>"Look at the fag sitting there reading."
>"Jarod, why are you so obsessed on my sexuality?"
>"No I'm not you're just a fag."
>"Maybe."
>got up
>"Oh look the fag is getting angry!"
>grab him "come here and give me a kiss"
>grab his neck and kiss him on the lips
>"Oh you like that don't you?!"
>try to kiss him again as he's trying to get away
>"What the fuck? why you getting hard dude? You like it when I kiss you?"
>he didn't bother me again after that because he was getting harassed by everyone, including the gap tooth nerds with pocket protectors
>two weeks later he hung himself.

I didn't even feel bad. I still beat off to the fact that I made a kid kill himself with just one act and he had spent three years trying to make my life a living hell. I made it through years of bullying and the little bitch goes and offs himself after two weeks.

you're so cool user, hows the chip on your shoulder coming along?

and look at you now, a proud neckbeard browsing the finest memes in the world on the internets finest website. you even have your very own base of operations in your parents cellar where you are allowed to live for free. life is great man.

You didn't.

He probably thinks you are some sort of scum. Why you want to try and justify your terrible actions as if they had good intentions and results is entirely baffling to any sane person.

He'd be right to think you're scum, scum.

I've been bullied before, still sip my latte every day at uni and often use reddit for LFG in games

>Projection is a hell of a drug