How do you feel about your cunts diaspora?

>be puerto rican
>volunteer at cinco de mayo celebration
>spent the whole day translating spanish menus and signs to chicanos
>chicanos complain everything in spanish
ABSOLUTELY HOWLING. MEXICANS AND SHITCANOS NEED NOT ANSWER

CHI

CA

I don't know, I've never heard anyone complaining about argentine diaspora desu, I guess we're not that many living abroad

This

>argentine makes a post/thread
>chilean agrees
every time. just get married already faggots

are you jelly? :3

shame

n-no
why?

>I guess we're not that many living abroad
What
you guys are everwhere

All I know is they work as life savers and personal trainers in California

maybe, but not that many compared to other countries, there are ''just'' 1 million of us abroad, how many Ecuadorians are living in other countries?

>US number 2

LOS

ESTADOS

ESTADOS

UNIDOS

Canadians I meet in other countries are usually really cringey, so when I travel I usually try to stick with Americans, Krauts or Brits if I can

Surprised there aren't more in Italy, are there shitloads of Italian-speakers in Argentina?

so are you saying chicanos cant speak spanish?
or was the menu in english?

i think russians secretly hate us because we literally transformed to germans
we act like germans, eat like germans, have that german accent that sounds horrible in russian

Your diaspora is shit desu. Mestizos and commies.

>are there shitloads of Italian-speakers in Argentina?
not really, there are bilingual school when we can learn it (I learned it in a public school for example), but most of us only learn English and a lot of italo argentines never learned it from their families

Theres a fucking "Basque-American" blogger who claims to be discriminated against because she cant speak Basque or Spanish and that her broken French should be enough to speak to other Basque diaspora in the USA.

She also claims that being Basque has nothing to do with the Basque language.