"ISIS fighers are easy to kill"

based danish qt removes kebab

Why are we such pussies pol?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611563/ISIS-soldiers-easy-kill-Danish-politics-student-fled-Copenhagan-reveals-experience-spending-12-months-fighting-jihadis-frontline-Syria.html

Its Jewish war and no one fucking cares for expansion of Israel

Speak for yourself I served in YPG.

>pays taxes to fund ISIS so it topples Assad so you can build Qatar-Turkey pipeline
>goes to Syria to kill ISIS
?

I'm not my government, I just wanted to fight in a war.

>I just wanted to fight in a war.
Did they let you keep your My Little Pony figurines?

>muslim "warriors"

What dude?

Abu Hajar, what is wrong with you?

Who are we, Ahmed? Go and fight for your countries.

>danish qt

Of all the countries in Europe that should have zero tolerance for this immigrant scum....

Maybe because they are running from American and Russian bombing.

>Danish

Well she said she'd die for Europe and democracy so don't equate her with ordinary Muslim rats.

I don't give two shits about skin colour. If you assimilate(!= integrate) into the Danish society, you're Danish

And that is why Muslims should be prohibited from entrance.

She is definitely a qt

What a cuck. I don't ever think she was danish to begin with

Ahmed detected

People of colour can be nice, don't be a dick to everyone.

Muslims on the other hand needs to be exterminated.

Of course, and muslims can be nice as well.

They should be nice in their own countries, though

Muslims can lie, so they seem nice. That's all

im not so sure, isis are a bunch of tenacious bastards.

isn't their some twitter feed of a isis fighter responding to a challenge by a female rebel, and it shows the ending of the exchange of the girl dead and the guy and isis fighter doing the usual 1 sign with his finger next to her dead body.

oh look 2 girls of serbian descent used and abused by Islam where I hear this story before? Putin needs to drop a nuke on mecca already... We already have hundreds years of knowledge how nice muslims are and multiculturalism worked for Europeans from barbary pirates, Moroccan and more.