To male anons 5'10'' or taller, could you date a girl taller than you even when she's barefoot?

To male anons 5'10'' or taller, could you date a girl taller than you even when she's barefoot?

Yes

I will date anything

Yea - married one.

Real only downside is that she doesn't wear heels much and she looks super hot when she does.

as long as she's attractive, ops pic has a tiny head

I'm 6'4" so that would be impressive but yes

My cousin is 6'5 dating a girl 6'7

fuck yes, its my favorite... I LOVE AMAZONS so I can grab them by the hair and pull them down to eye level and then bust pussy

yeah my gf of 5 years was same height as me and same problem hot as fuck with heels cause of them long legs but it was just strange for her to look down on me she said

[virgin faggot soyboy detected]

Betas, a man should be taller than the woman even she she has heels on and this is coming from a 6'2'' guy. I won't date some lanky girl.

cuckt

youre a beta for not fucking all "girls" you fucking piece of shit gets triggered by bitches cause theyre taller lmao

Actual cuck that wants to get dwarfed by their gf

Yeah, this is actually something I would be really into. I've always wanted to shag a taller woman.

I'm 6'1 though, so not super likely.

Yes absolutely im a sucker for a tall blonde

"dwarfed" what an insecure cuckfaggot
you get that on a daily basis after getting triggered during a good look in the mirror.

it depends on there proportions, like if they have long legs and a short body but not a long body and short legs

So long as she isn't freakishly tall or crazy skinny.

Why not?

At 5'10 I'm really not very insecure about my height and I'm kinda used to girls being a bit taller than me when they're in heels anyways. I'll climb up her legs if that's what it takes to get in her pants

im 5'4" and dated a 6'0" girl for a couple of years

>Feels emasculated by females
>Dares to call us betas

I'm 6'1" and I've never dated anyone taller. Mostly 5'6" and below, for whatever reason. But I don't really care either way, other than maybe it's easier to toss a shorter girl around.