I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnojmMGCNsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take it dickbag

What can't you take anymore?

ARE YOU BLIND

I'M DYING INSIDE BUT IT SEEMS LIKE CHASING THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

THE FUCKING IRONY

I DON'T WANT TO DIE

? ok but everyone else wants you to sooooo

AND FOR THAT REASON I HAVE NOT TAKEN THE EASY WAY OUT EVEN THOUGH I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND

ok do it or shut the fuck up bye

PAIN HURTS

EVERY TIME WHEN I REACH THE VERY LIMITS IT'S JUST A BORDER FOR NEW LEVELS OF IT

TELL ME MORE

This is the retarded mask girl right?

LITERALLY FUCKING WHO ?

OP is a fagot that doesn´t wanna die!
DO IT NOW!

WHY DON'T YOU DIE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

maybe some nuggers will keep u niggin for a while longer

cause im not a miserable worthless piece of shit like u....
so retarded
KILL YOURSELF DUMB ASS!

Hey OP Don't listen to fools coming here for help is a bad idea. What kind of pain are you in? Mental or physical pain?

Shut your fucking mouth cunt. Your hurting someone solves nothing.

THANK YOU.. SOMETIMES AS LITTLE AS THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO RECHARGE AND STAND UP FOR ANOTHER FIGHT..

Mental.

dont worry, it doesnt get any better

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF NOW BACK TO THE TRAP THREADS YOU FUCKING HALF OF A HUMAN

ur a pussy
the only real helping here should be encouraging this mfkr out of his misery by taking the onlY true choice he´s got!
DIE OP!

I know. I don't expect things to get better overnight or something.. But it gets so fucking hard sometimes... Especially when there is NO ONE around.

are you implying your desperate attempt at faggot attention thread is better than trap threads?

YES! im half human half god

fuck off troll, your level is too low

OP is a faggot

KILL YOURSELF CUNT

ALL THE (OP) IS A FAGGOT POSTS HAVE NO EFFECT, YOU FUCKING BACKWARD MINDED NIGGERS

STUDY SOMETHING USEFUL WITH ME

It will give your life purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=HnojmMGCNsw

AND IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I FUCKING KNOW AT LEAST HALF OF YOU FEEL THE EXACT FUCKING WAY AS I DO, YOU FUCKING SCUM OF THIS EARTH

OP uses nigger to insult!!! we r all niggers mfkr
DIE OP DIE!

op likes to samefag himself i see

That might be motivating user, inspiring even.. but try to understand when you're in such a deep disturbed state you can't really focus on anything.... It's a dead loop. If I knew how to escape it I would've already. Like some faggot before accusing me of attention whoring - if I'd like to attention whore myself I'd post a picture of my ass you fucking nigger - this is some kind of .. last resort.

oh yeah I'm sure you're fucking perfect with no flaws.. the difference is I have the courage to admit I'm not, fucking twat

did you think people here are going to feel bad for you fuckin idiot

you fucked up by thinking people care

DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EMPATHY AND UNDERSTANDING YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE FUCKWIT

2 anons already proved you wrong you fucking judgmental fuck

thats just you samefaggoting yourself

I wish there were post ID's here just like in other boards so you could see for yourself you fucking faggot. You see - you will never understand this because you're just a fucking low-life scum human garbage who has no real level of connection to other people even if they are random strangers on fucking Sup Forums. I pitty you - you're as shallow as a rainfall puddle, go fuck yourself.

9 posters
44 posts
KYS OP CUNT
>back to /soc fucking nigger

I'm most likely more WHITE then you EVER WERE you fuck

SAGE

stfu idiot kek

lel kek faggot op kys

so much character and individuality

Last resort to what?

If you admit that the battle is already lost, then why are you still fighting?

I never said the battle is lost ( did I?) I am just screaming out my pain. Last resort.. well.. There's nobody around to hear me.. So coming here and posting stuff like this is truly the last resort. It helps though.. thanks to anons like you who at least ask some fucking normal questions before judging.

that's you in 10 years faggot

your emo faggotry is the cringiest thing ive seen so far today. thank you

you're welcome, enjoy the ride dipshit

can you delete this and make a cringe thread instead?

I'm not here to fulfill your wishes you little crypto-faggot

Just take your Midol and shut the fuck up.

It's definitely the retarded mask girl. Only she talks this fucking stupid and her cringeworthy comebacks

>Midol
I'm not a fucking nothing-burger to know pharma drugs by it's names you fucking mutt

you're so fucking wrong, just proves how much of a fucking judgmental faggot circle you all are (the shitposters)

you want a timestamp you nigger

a timestamp of your midol? what?

A timestamp proving I'm not the person you're assuming me to be you fucking mongrel

you really are a fucking idiot

atleast im not samefaggoting my whole thread

ok go with your midol stamp

Look fuckstick..

I never gave myself a name..
I'm not the only user who uses the same pics for posts, accept mine original..not stupid fucking meme spam shit that normie fuck spam fags use..
I never intented it..but I think it's hilarious that you betafags get so pissed when I'm on..

Shit, it started on the very first thread i ever made on here..not my fault.
So back the fuck off dipshit.
You obviously don't know how to get shit from me..
Gtfo you little limpdick loner bitch..

Nobody even knew it was you until you started going off on a paranoid tangent.
You deserve to have a bad time here.

faggot

HOLY FUCK

its just hilarious that youre pretending it isnt you hahahahaha

IT'S NOT

LARPER FAGGOT

ALL MY PICS ARE ORIGINAL

GET FUCKED

fuck you nigger

want some butthurt cream, faggot mutt ?

keep crying bitch nigga

typical response for a nigger - zero originality, zero character, a random image and "eubonics". Who's the nigger here...?

still talking to yourself kekek

since you're a fucking illiterate nigger you might think I really am talking to myself but what to expect from a sub human with a situational awareness of a blade of grass

get fucked

This thread is most likely to die off very soon. I just wanted to thank the anons that amid the anonymity still managed to get through the shitposting and posted real responses. As I said before - sometimes it takes just as little as that to get somebody's energy level back high up again to face all the everyday and general shit.. For those who understand - God Bless Anons. There's a lot ahead of us..

/end thread

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

typical fucking commie libtard nigger loving faggot

if you're sick to DEATH with me why won't you just FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING COMMIE FAGGOT

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath."

ok im going to kill myself so i dont have to see your threads anymore

YES DIO, PUT ON THE STONE MASK! AND BECOME IMORTAL!!

WHERE THE FUCK DID I MENTION GIRL / LONELINESS ISSUES YOU SELF PROJECTING BETA CUCKED FAGGOT

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

OK, now I know you're just copy-pasting shit. Nice try fag

i am not. I'm a fast typer

you're such a fucking idiot that you didn't even wait those few seconds to trick me into believing you wrote this yourself. 0.1/10 bait, try harder

After spending a few minutes here I can easily say that all of are lacking of any wit or intelligence whatsoever. You all believe yourselves to be better than everyone else, and I can tell you right now, that that is not the case in the slightest, you pseudo-intellectuals. I am much better than all of you. Clearly I am because I am neither pretentious, long-winded, asinine, discourteous, nor are my tastes quite as bland as yours. No, I am quite concise, and I would never stretch beyond that of my means or what I am designated to.

I'd have to say that this board is full of anonymous lurkers, attackers, and trolls, who have nothing better to do than throw their elitist opinions around in an attempt at misguided show-boating with people they'd never ever meet.

None of you build any persona or stand by anything remotely attached that I can feel some sort of personal connection to. You lack any sort of direction and I can't have that. You're analogies are far too complicated, linear, and they're rather contradictory. Why, there's never even any variety here!

I give this image board, masquerading as a message board, a 1/10.

weak pasta, makes me puke user

saged

if it wasn't for that bottle of single malt I paid for your monthly equivalent of commie welfare I'd post a pic of my barf on the floor

sage your peanut sized balls around your neck

Last few replies were just copypasta commie faggot bs / troll baiting

Once again - to the anons that posted real replies.. From the other side of the world - thank you. There's so few of us left.. I hope that if anyone of you gets in such a bad situation like me you'll always find people, random people, who'll pull you through. Nobody said it's gonna be easy.. but you can always put up a fight for what's right. I wish the best for you all.