> Be me 20

>> Be me 20
>> Meet girl 18 that has bf for one year
>> She cheats on bf with me
>> Bf finds out and is mad af
>> Gives her another chance, she is thankfull for that and wants to save realationship
>> Everyone in family and friends sais to break up, doesnt listen
>> She didnt feel loved. He is bad in bed because he doenst have fantasies she sais
>> He doesn't realise that and sais that he didn't change

>> We want to go to a party but her bf doesnt let her and she gave up
>> She's too scared

What can i do to convince her?

Fuck her again, you retard. Fuck what the bf feels, he's a cuck for not dumping her the first time she cheated.

Fuck her and tell her to break up with bf. It'll serve him better in the long run, and you'll get to fuck her.
Win/Win.

On the one hand, yes, certainly do fuck her again, as often as possible. After all, she's proven that she's a whore.

On the other hand, a girl that cheats on her boyfriend with you will also cheat on you with other men. Don't get into a serious relationship with this girl, you'll regret it.

Another fucking pasta...

For that i have to convice her to get to the party first... how do i do that?

This guy again.

Stop. Trying. To. Be. Her. Boyfriend.

She will NOT pick you, she'll pick him due to him being a more comfortable choice. She will never dump him if she's going to be thankful he gave her a 'second chance'. Even if they do end up not together anymore it'll be due to his choice, so 4 months down the road when you two are together when he decides "damn I want her back".. All he has to do is message her and she'll cheat on you with him, dump you, and get back with him. She wants her cake and to eat it too. She wants both of you. I promise you if you gave her an ultimatum, a deadset ultimatum, she will choose her current man.

You want to win in this situation? Keep fucking her and keep it strictly at that. Drop all feelings you have for her because they're obviously not reciprocated, because if they were, she'd be at that party and telling her boyfriend to suck a fat dick.

NEVER date a cheater. All they'll do is cheat on you too. Please trust me, I'm telling all of this based on my own experiences.

I hope this guy finds out, flies off the handle and puts a shotgun shell in your face, OP. Piece of shit.

>op wants to be with a woman known to cheat
>she won't give loyalty to bf or op
You're all faggots tbh

Tell her she is a strong woman who doesn't need a man making decisions for her.

Kek I love women that deem how 'independent' they are yet they rely on everybody to do shit for them and tell them what or what not to do.

I swear to god I've seen this post somewhere before...

Oh wait, it's this thread again.

What's she look like?

but hey i moved forward :s

I tried to ignore her but she initiates texts and approches me in college.
Hard to move on if she sticks with you.
Today we had a date and you should've seen her bright happy smile.

You're stubborn. I hope she doesn't hurt you too badly.

>I hope she doesn't hurt you too badly.
Why the fuck not? Lesson learned, hopefully.

she already did.. i hope ill be able to move on before she breaks up with him since they fight aloooot since 1 or 2 weeks

it will be painfull but also maybe a good lesson for life... everybody should go through this

Lol your such a piece of shit. Id murder you and i hope he does too

>She already did

You need to drop her. Send her a text
>We need to stop talking.
Block her number, when she approaches you at school don't even look at her. Just keep walking. This is how it is for selfish women, they do whatever the fuck they want hurting whoever is in the way.

DROP. HER.

>sais
retard

I praise you for what you wrote and what you are my man

faggit weeb that is what you sound like

Give him tipps to convince her already ffs
dont act like you would'nt tap that bitch

Just show up at her home and force her

what college you go to? I know people in this exact situation

dont tell op trust me

What?

Bunp

hal?

Fix your low self esteem.
Loser.
Is she the only woman on the planet u live on?

kys or get a less useless woman, having a bf is the least unattractive thing about her

>doesn't feel loved
lmao

preach...just fuck her brains out. they ALL cheat, trust me. f'n pigs...every one of them.

I like you user

>753563801
GUYS OP HERE I NEED HELP
They had a fight again and she texted "i wanna die"

FUCK what do i do fuckfuckfuaifhasdgf

I live too far away to just drive over!

Have you tried killing yourself?
That would solve the problem

have you tried not stealing someones girlfriend

ITT jealous OP is buthurt because other man's gf won't elope with him

life isn't like your fucking fantasy novels OP, stop getting hung up on a girl who rejected you and go out and find some other pussy to fuck, if she was happy to cheat on him after a year she's probably a slut anyway

There is nothing you can do....

anybody... help

stop trying to steal someones fucking girlfriend and kill yourself

youre fucking pathetic

just imagine you could've helped but instead you keep bashing.
Imagine she killed herself and your post might have helped to save her....

faggot

How's it feel to be a cuckold?

Give up. Not worth it. Your being used for dick.

maybe not being the root cause of the fuck up in their relationship and then not letting it go in attempts to drive them apart so you can fuck her again might help save her too though you utter spaz, but yeah maybe it's also that user's fault for not indulging you :^)

if its true than she initiaties it..

This.
Was fucking some dudes baby momma made her leave him and a year later I left her. Feels good