Haha I don't really listen to full albums user, I just pick a few standalone songs to listen to on repeat

>haha I don't really listen to full albums user, I just pick a few standalone songs to listen to on repeat

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's nothing wrong in doing so

also she's pretty cute

normal people are like that, you know

there is
people who only listen to the radio singles off an album disgust me.

I mostly do this now
rockism is boring especially when you have a job and bills to pay

>disgusted by an autistic nerd on the internet therefore should feel worse about self.
I'm sure they're reevaluating they're life.

I listen to an album and then choose my favorites to listen the more. Get over yourself

>#1. listen to a new album one or two times
>#2. now forget about the album and play song that spontaneously buzzing in your head (form whatever album it is)
>#3. keep playing that song until it stops giving you a joy or until it fades out from your mind
>#4. a new song starts buzzing in your mind? back to #3. if no then back to #1

Yep.

this

Don't you feel as though certain songs' quality is amplified by the songs that come before or after? For example, I would never listen to hung bunny by melvins on its own, but if Roman dog bird came after I would because in my eyes the whole point of hung bunny is the way it leads into and introduces Roman dog bird

if i'm at home i'll listen to full albums but like, if i'm on the train or some shit? i'm skipping the fuck around and listening to my favorites. fuck you

I listen to 30 seconds of each song on an album then move on to the next album

>only listening to music in one way
>not alternating between both random shuffling and full-album-listening

Is it possible to get one of these chicks if you're a stocky manlet? They always seem to go for tall lanky dudes.

Not him but I feel that way, that's why I moved more to listening full albums as I enjoy the whole experience better. I like the cohesive aspect and it's not like I have few choices.
That being said not trying to be an elitist but I think you definitely lose something by not listening to the full project at least the first times, atm I don't use playlists that much, mostly random shuffle or spotify radio if I want the catchiest tracks.

definitely a lot truth to this, listening to an album is more cohesive and you start anticipating your favorite tracks on the album when listening to it. but still i prefer to just pick out my favorites and listen to playlists usually.

This tbqh

I get what you mean, but I don't really feel that. I understand the concept of cohesion, but at the same time I don't know much about music to be really affected by it? Another thing that really adds to it is that I'm not a native English speaker but most of the artists I listen to use it, so the lyrics just... gloss over if they are not put in the first place by the song itself or if the singer doesn't pronounce them clearly

same for me, i have to really concentrate if i want to hear the lyrics, or else they just blend into the music

Why do I know at least 10 girls that look exactly like her?

I don't even listen to lyrics a lot of the time but I still listen to albums track by track. It's more about how the musical motifs lead into eachother I guess.
I don't think that's elitist at all. However, some albums (especially pop albums) don't really seem to follow a cohesive path and seem just thrown together without much thought. I think it's perfectly reasonable to listen to these albums in any order or omit songs

Because they're basic

>the narrative of irony has gone through so many revolutions that now posters are trying to act "normal"

tbqh, I should probably do the same thing.

I know all your political views just from your style hun

Albums are too long. I usually just play them at 2 or 2.5x speed.

Yeah there are exceptions of course, a lot of pop albums are just a collection of songs (usually half singles half leftovers) so in that case it is totally reasonable. I do it myself, my "guilty pleasure" is bland indie rock ala Foster The People/Foals ecc. and when I feel listening to that I always go for tracks rather than albums.

You'd be surprised.

Hit me up babe ;)

No fag I just know some girls who have that style with right leaning ideas. Which makes no sense, but they do they

Why don't I know any girls that look exactly like her?

Cause tonight is just like any other night

Where are you from

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
I feel sorry for you m8.

You kids are too young remeber this but there used to be a certain sort of basic wench that owned exactly 10 cds. At least two of which would be soundtracks and one was always a kids record.
Never a good sign.

ITT:
>someone has different interests than me, waaah!
If someone were to claim to be really into music or whatever and then say that then it's annoying, though.

used to be the same as you. your missing out on something user.

sorry for horrible spelling

I'm a tall lanky dude in an area full of these type of "arthoe" hipster girls and I'm single so idk.

Definitely feel the same way. I listen to specific strings of 2/3 consecutive tracks off an album.

>listening to whole albums 2017

>he doesn't listen to deep cuts

you should start reevaluating yours though

interesting. I agree (and have ADD) so I listen to albums on shuffle. Also works but ill have to try your way

ah yes, the mac demarco thot look

>an album full of worthwhile music is a rockist concept
poptimist please go

Very true.
>Implying you can just jump into With A Little Help From My Friends without listening to the Sgt. Pepper intro.

Every time someone says something like this I suspect they're just talking about one of the two girls they dated

I'm attracted to evil people like you