I laughed during the exceution scene in The Green Mile. Am I a sociopath?

I laughed during the exceution scene in The Green Mile. Am I a sociopath?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/veztNJQyRJg?t=95
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That movie was comedic, wasn't it?

are you rhe one who pays?

May god have mercy on your soul.

The first one or the second?

If you've only just seen that movie I'm going to guess it was for a class in highschool. You're probably just an edgy teen.

The one with the dry sponge

Yes

i feel nothing when i exploit others to help myself, but i still understand human emotion, even better than the people i know.
what am i?

No, that was hilarious

Me too.

Those two are unrelated, faggot

A faggot, probably

Virtual high five

a huge asshole you reatard

a stupid edgy faggot

>Am I edgy, you guys?
Nope, just a fag.

cool, thanks guys

I wasn't trying to be edgy . I was just wondering since everybody seems to cry at that scene.

back to Sup Forums ya nigger hater

I'm ashamed to say this scene makes me giggle every time

youtu.be/veztNJQyRJg?t=95

Teenagers cry about a lot of stuff.

You probably get really angry and cry into your pillow at night.

kill yourself nigger

Hippity hoppity, no niggers on my property

I find emotional situations arousing. I fapped myself dry to this nigga.

I had an erection at my dads funeral.

Is this normal Sup Forums?

This

I find sad things funny. When sad stuff in movies goes really over the top I usually bust out laughing. When I hear about young girls getting gang raped and other stuff thats supposed to be horrible, I don't feel compassion, I feel intrigue. I'm not even trying to be edgy or anything, its like my emotions are just stunted somehow.

So your a girl?

No you're not. A sociopath feels nothing, humor is an emotion display. You're just racist.

No, just standard expression of emotional weakness and inability to deal with the fictional reality. Nothing wrong with you (:

no, you just want to be cool. use a dictionary before you ask people if you're this or that.

Maybe. A sociolath tends to be antisocial, and lacks empathy in all but a select few. They have no problem harming others to get what they want, so long as said other isn’t a close friend or family member (assuming they have a nondysfunctional family). Would you step on a cute fluffy bunny for $5?

Ok thanks for the help you guys :-)