Did you know Islam is actually a religion of peace?

Did you know Islam is actually a religion of peace?

Yes, ofc

>founder was conquering warlord

I dunno famalam

yes, but peace requires war

Inshallah, brother

Indeed. Does that mean you're willing to accept refugees?

quote gwb for islam? very alt-right

I will gladly embrace my fellow human beings.

yes thats why we import so many of them

>colonize middle east
>genocide muslims
>install corrupt puppet leaders
>bomb them
>wonder where all the extremists come from

no I actually don't

Literally no one claims this except Sup Forums who repeat it ironically to mock Muslims. There are plenty of legitimate fucked up things of Islam you can criticize or even make fun of than this made up quote that you degenerates always repeat.

>There are plenty of legitimate fucked up things of Islam
no there are not

>Literally no one claims this
Kek. Yes they do.

Will I get a gf if I convert to the religion of peace?

religion of peace.
peace of you over here, peace of you over there.

but that is "piece", tyrone. should've stayed at school, insteaf of drug dealling in da hood

Did you know the American air force actually dispenses precision guided peace tubes?

i see czechia is truly germanic

amma shitskin from russia

how can you even compete with polan

No one can. Praise be to Polska.

Islam is religion of peace.*

* Only if you want to stay a pathetic sandnigger in a shitty sandnigger society until the rest on time. If you want to be more than a sandnigger, we will kill you even if it's not technically against Koran because muh fatwa and muh being sandnig.

CBC Newfoundland did an hour long broadcast from the only mosque in the province on Friday. One of the Muslims literally says it's a religion of peace. A woman says that men and women are segregated in the mosque due to space issues.

We barely have any Muslims here and arent in danger of becoming like the mainland any time soon, but the whole thing was foolishnes.

Video is here but I cant be arsed to find the spot where he says religion of peace.

www.JEWbook.com/133158107173/videos/10155413033237174

t. muhammad al-allah bin-hussein ali

>religion of peace
this meme originates from westerners confusing the words "salam" and "islam", they were the first to use this branding and muslims were ok and went with it because most of them have a partial knowledge of islam that doesn't go beyond simple societal concerns (family, work, prayer, parenting, celebrations, etc). You don't see many imams claiming religion of peace, they sometimes do because it's less autistic than long speeches about what is peaceful and what isn't and how they justify not following the warmongering ways.

why are frenchmen so edgy on here ? Litterally can't stand /fr/ because of it

top kek

>religion
>peace
Pick only one.

funnyhat.gif

>2017
>not being muslim

2nd Generation Muslims or converts in Western Europe.