Really nigga? Got a half black, half white lesbian SJW girl thinking she all cultural living in a ritzy burb of detroit...

Really nigga? Got a half black, half white lesbian SJW girl thinking she all cultural living in a ritzy burb of detroit. She gonna get curb stomped by my posse soon! You've heard it here first. Thumpies!

instagram.com/makayla.parks/
twitter.com/makayla__parks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my culture
>culture
TIL

she has straightened her hair
>appropriation of European culture

Cry

Dreads are disgusting, but to consider it cultural appropriation is a new level of retarded and self-entitlement.

White people wearing dreadlocks. That is just nasty.
Mackay last has a point.

kill her

Who gives a fuck about their "culture"? Being naked, living in mudhut and extending neck with bracers is a culture for all I care.
Fuck off normie.

>culture appropriation
This requires having a culture from which to appropriate first.

KILL THE NIGGER

Hey, I live there too. What do?

>I don't actually know what cultural appropriation means but am going to use the term incorrectly anyway.

Example, black person wearing a suit, not cultural appropriation. White culture is the dominant culture, they're forced to adapt in order to survive.

Tell me more about how racism is "power+privilege"

Tell me how it's still cultural appropriation if I go to Zimbabwe and dress like a naked shaman even though niggardry is the dominant culture there

Global hegemony. You have the resources to travel there and extract their culture like a mosquito while they can't do the same in reverse, which is also why reverse racism does not exist.

Checked but youre a retard

FUCK NIGGERS

Even if I didn't believe in the term's validity he's still using it incorrectly so no I'm not.

Tell me about South Africa. Is it not racism when the black-led government pushes people to raid white farmers land, steal their stuff, and kill them? The blacks have power there and whites are the minority.

say what nigga. look at scrim.

Global
Hegemony

They're deconstructing colonial systems, so no.

would it be the same to say it's cultural appropriation if black women straighten their hair? Just wondering if this street is two way or one way.

Stop feeding the troll

It's already deconstructed. I told you the blacks have the power there, they are the government now, you know. the whites are the minority and have no privilege or power political or otherwise.

did we forget to send her the memo where whites invented dreads in older times ? and niggers stole that aswell and called it "culture"
also shes not even pure racially speaking
you can see the 52% whiteness come out

Its supposed to be 2 way but according to the troll in the thread its one way

why is cultural appropriation considered a bad thing? its how we progress as a species.

imagie if we didn't culturallly appropriate sewers from the romans

No, because "appearing white" is advantageous in America.

>ritzy burb
>detroit

Affirmative action. Two equally qualified people apply for a job. one is black, one is white.

who gets hired?

fucking hell. never seen a Sup Forumstard this retarded. so, reverse racism doesnt exist? what is this compilation then lmao youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ .

They had no rights to these lands in the first place is the thing since it was acquired by force.

the nigger obv.

Well, let's look at socioeconomic background instead of just skin color.
Who would be in an easier position to survive without the job?

Watching.

>Who would be in an easier position to survive without the job?
>Based on race
Kek. literal racism.

Amusing you're American;

say I'm native american. No problem with me raiding your house and killing your family because you have "no right" to be here?

literally every place on earth was conquered at some point

Are you saying blood is tied to land rights? You're saying blood and soil. you're advocating for ethnostates, so let's take it to the logical end. Whites get their own state, blacks get theirs, and America in its entirety is made an indian reservation.

the black comes from a wealthy family in a suburban neighborhood, the white is poor trailer trash.

What now?

lel. damn america is so fucking cucked

Alright, again, not what racism means.
Wasn't going to spend 20 minutes watching cherry-picked data to suite white supremacist fear mongering.

Government exists to mediate social inequalities.

>Might equals Right argument.

Then why have Democracy?

Sure, why not, except now White countries have to sacrifice a solid portion of the wealth they generated from colonizing the rest.

Then affirmative action wouldn't apply since they are required to fill out what their income would be.

You've never been through the process of affirmative action, have you?

I'm assuming you haven't, being white and all.

that wasn't my argument. America was acquired by force and conquered. So if I'm a Native American, you're saying i have the right to kill your family and steal your stuff, just like the blacks do in South Africa.

>Government exists to mediate social inequalities.
Nice deflection.
Doesn't negate what I said.

Partially, it was also sold, so a good majority of it, yes, totally.

Yes, it does, and you use the term racism incorrectly.
You falsely assume it's making assumptions based on race, when it's not.

Quads of truth has spoken.

Answer the question. if a native american comes to your door and demands all of your stuff, your land and your house, and kills you and your family, it's fine?

you said blacks in South Africa were justified in raiding white houses and killing them.

>You falsely assume it's making assumptions based on race, when it's not.

That's literally the fucking textbook definition of racism. Or is me assuming a black guy likes to smoke weed and listen to rap not racism?

I did, and it was basically yes. I would leave to my native country, which I do have legitimate stake in.

My opinion about that bullshit.

No, you would be killed. That was the question. You would die and not put up resistance?

KEK

>That's literally the fucking textbook definition of racism.
White people always do this.
The original definition was the belief that race existed at all, and was later redefined to include its current negative context.
It's been redefined again, so how then, since it's happened before, do you trust the integrity of its definition solely from how its presented in the dictionary?

>Or is me assuming a black guy likes to smoke weed and listen to rap not racism.
No, it isn't, actually. That is prejudice.
Literally pre-judgement.

They are only being killed because they are not leaving. I would leave.