Law school as poltard

I am a redpill pro Trump minority. I will be attending a top ten law school this fall that is ultra liberal. How do I survive and make the most out of the experience without being blacklisted for going against the liberal narrative?

I assume you are capable of arguing and point out fallacious statements.

Law is about being objective and applying rules.

Retarded liberals won't be too numerous there, provided they are absorbing their education at all.

>I am a redpill pro Trump minority.
Grow up, kiddo. The only thing which is happening is that you are going to get more in debt and that you will learn more stupid shit, just so you can work in law... an industry which is slowly, but surely dying out.

How is legal affairs a dying industry. Law governs society; as long as society exists, the legal industry will.

Problem it is Berkeley, a cesspool of liberal degeneracy. A lot of jews too.

There has definitely been a slowdown, but its not the first time. The industry usually recovers when the overall economy recovers.

>How is legal affairs a dying industry. Law governs society; as long as society exists, the legal industry will.

The concept of law firms is dying in the next 20 years. Trust me, I am a lawyer and have worked many years in corporate law.

>The industry usually recovers when the overall economy recovers.
Nope. The industry hasn't recovered since 2008 and is declining and declining as technology makes it easier and easier to do transactions and give advice.

Companies hate to pay for legal advice. And it is not necessary to not just do it yourself these days except for certain shit.

Refine your systems of thought, hone them. Use the leftists to test your ideas, to fully map your philosophy. Your mind is a weapon, keep it clean and fresh.

I don't think you can count the multiple QE programs of your "federal reserve" as economic recovery.

Well shit.

I hear nothing teaches you argumentation better than lots of encounters and heated verbal exchanges.

The concept of memeing is dying in the next 10 hours. Trust me, I am a top level dank memester and have worked many years on the deep dark secret anonymous web club of hackers.

Being a minority, you could actually have a lot of fun with it.
Triggering empty-minded liberals who are programmed to shout "RACIST" at any Trump supporter seems like it would be so much fun for a minority -- watching their feeble minds short-circuit.

Join the Federalist society.

>top ten law school
>ultra liberal

Ok pal. Why lie? You are going to Indiana State or some shit school guaranteed. You don't need to try to act big on a Rhodesian Camo sign uo board.

just because you suck at life doesn't mean we all do.

I like to do this type of stuff. My MAGA hat always seems to perplex people. I just worry some hippie liberal professor will have it out for me. They can be very petty people.

I think its a bit of a stretch to say that the concept of a law firm will die in 20 years, but Hans is right in that there is definitely a down sizing and consolidation going on. I've been with two very large US firms, for the past decade, and have been lucky enough to have been very busy. That being said, the crisis fundamentally changed the practice, and there's no "recovery" coming. Of course, this wont stop the 180+ US law schools churning out tens of thousands of graduates each year for a shrinking mkt...

>Law is about being objective and applying rules

oh how wrong you are

>my feels make the rules

Into the trash it goes.

I go to an Ivy League law school.

It's less about objectively applying the rules and more about bending them to your cause.

Fun fact: Law is the second degree with less unemployment. The first ia maths. Pic related.

Could you elaborate?

t. Spaniard law student

Sounds like an exercise in interpretation.

I go to an Ivy League liberal shit hole. Blend in and slowly reveal your power level to close friends. Gauge their response after

Don't act like a scared little faggot.

Just make your points without any apologies and call them out on their horseshit. All of the exams during 1L are graded anonymously.

>I'm a minority
You are a group of niggers, congratulations

Get ready for the ride of your life in Con Law. My school broke it up into I/II with the split being drawn around separation of powers basic stuff vs. substantive rights.

Be ready for people to try and wrap their heads around Brandenburg v. Ohio and the complete absence of hatespeech from US jurisprudence and argue that the Commerce Clause means the government can do anything it wants.

My advice would be (depending on your tastes) to check and see what your Federal criminal law courses are. Most of your good Fed Crim professors will be ex-AUSA's so they will have a very realistic view of what's going on.

Family law, research, con crim pro/adj, torts, and con law are probably the most Jewed classes. Be ready to hear about how a woman "supporting" her man by loving him during the time he invested his inheritance means she has contributed to its growth and makes the proceeds marital assets when she dumps him for Jamal.

STAY AWAY FROM ANY CLASSES INVOLVING VAWA (Violence Against Women Act). Just don't. I did one in my 1L and it was fucking awful. Auto C+ along with every other Y chromosome in the class.

You may find yourself with a cool Con Law II prof--mine was a gay nihilist who made Milo look like Elizabeth Warren. My advice would be to keep a cool head and remember that you're all supposed to be there learning the law and how that system works. Don't ever engage in arguments premised on emotion.

Good luck.

t. 2013 grad of Kike Inc.

You

You'd be surprised how much law students argue politics- none.

You're too busy surviving week by week, collecting outlines, and staying sane.