Hey guys remember that nigga who wrote about how he's going on a date with an irl loli today?

hey guys remember that nigga who wrote about how he's going on a date with an irl loli today?
anyone got the screencap
and let's keep thise alive for when he comes back, he said he's coming back at 5:30 pm EST

Bump

if you're into Loli greentexts i can write one about how i fingered my neighbors daughter when i had to baby sit her

Loli thread untill then?

ummm. is this the guy that is dating a 20 yr old and says shes a loli or is this an actual child predator?

pls do

ye

Share your best cute lolis in the meantime

share your most lewd and perverse lolis in the meantime

Pls do user

Nigga better have pics and timestamp or he lyin'.

ayy fuck you man...

That is realy hot though so dont stop

Why is dating someone making them a "child predator"? It's not illegal to go on a date; it's illegal to have sex.

sorry brah. i wanna get off not oogle wiafus. thats what waifu threads are for

Once i come back from work,
to tease you a little bit, i'll just say that once i fingered her and sucked on her nips, well honestly, she kind of forced me to do that because of how tight she looked in her panties, and how she rubbed my cock with her feet, she convinced her dad to let her come to my place when i needed to baby sit her. That means she was sleeping at my place quite often and you can guess what we used to do

Bump

Sum fuk?

but i dont want waifu ooglers, just some lolis that cater to my cute little sister fantasy, and i find cute loli pictures are better for that than nsfw stuff.

Pls do tell. We haven't had a good loli greentext since swimanon disappeared

Sum fucc
Sum succ
And sum deep throating lessons

then again i find this one realy cute too so maby we can compromise.

i dont understand this. different strokes for different blokes i guess

it's just what turns me on mate, just feels more comfortable in a non-judging environment like this

We only judge newfags here

bump

Gonna need some sauce, boss

someone take over for abit, i'm running out of cute on my phone.

This place isn't immune from virtue signaling and judgement, tust me.

dont have a clue, got it from another loli thread and reverse diddent give me anything

>know

Is there any more to this one?

That's column's crusade. There's an archive with more of it in there somewhere

tinyurl com/AllTheWincest

Thanks bro

hot damn someone gotta sauce us on that