I broke my cell phone the other day...

I broke my cell phone the other day. My friend kindly offered to give me his shitty 8 year old android until I can buy a new one. He charged it, did a factory reset, and I picked it up. But when I plugged it in to my PC I saw there was a folder on the memory stick called "stuff". I guess the reset didn't format the memory card.

I now know that one of my best friends has a big cock, and it's all I've been thinking about. He's married with a kid. The created date on the files date them to around 2008/9 when he just enrolled at college and moved in with his then girlfriend (now wife). He still lives in the same place, which is how I know it's him (never shows face). I don't think I'll ever be able to look at him the same. We're supposed to have a Christmas potluck this weekend, and I don't know if I'll be able to act natural around him. Anyway, see proof.

also, found pics/vids thread? stories?

>I now know that one of my best friends has a big cock, and it's all I've been thinking about.

so what is your question

you're gay as fuck congrats on coming out

>>also, found pics/vids thread? stories?

So what? You wanna fuck him now faggot? If not why is this affecting you so much? A buddy of mine saw a picture of my cock once (we were drunk and he was looking at my gallery of nudes I had acquired And forgot I had the picture of my dick that I would send to the girls in the gallery also). No big deal was made of it. He cracked a joke and that was the end of it.

Boo fucking hoo?
No one gives a shit about your micropenis, nor do we give a shit about the "predicament" you are in.

Well, from your time it is blatantly obvious what you must do...

Lay all the cards on the table and profess your homosexual love for him.

post some then pussy

If you spend all day thinking about your friend's dick you might be a homosexual.

You posted his dick here. Now you better man up and post yours for comparison

My advice? Delete everything, then mention to him what happened, and tell him you deleted it. Gauge everything from there; mentioning it will let you know how he feels about it.

Your friend could be the gay one...leaving those pics available for you to find and hoping u make a move

Got my own found vid story:
>Few years ago
>Mother and father got divorced as soon as I moved out
>Father lives a state over now, hung up about mother, but doing alright
>Has a GoPro for fishing stuff, ask if I can borrow it
>Says he never uses it much, so I can just have it
>Few days later I sit down to mess with it
>Only one video file on the card and it's huge
>Open it and immediately realize what I'm looking at
>He used it as a bathroom spycam
>Woman walks in, starts running water, takes her panties off
>It's my mother
>Check date
>Video is from two years after they separated, presumably one of the times she'd taken my sister to visit him
>Suddenly saddened knowing he was so desperate to see his ex wife naked again that he resorted to spying on her like a teenage boy
>Blown away by how fucking stupid he was to forget about this and yet lucky that it was me who found it
>Literally the only person in his life that wouldn't have squealed on him
>100% positive he would've been banished from the family and committed suicide if my sister or anybody else had found it instead
>Jerk off, delete video, never speak of it again
>Now posses the unexpected knowledge that my mother rocks the stripe
Wasn't one to judge. It wasn't hurting anybody, and I've done the same thing myself to every woman that's ever spent the night at our home. Granted, my wife was actually in cahoots with me on those.

This is nothing. My one friend saves all of our other friends dick pics we send. Some getting bjs/fucking, some just funny snapchats. It's not a big deal just don't be a faggot about it.

ever considered telling him? in a humoristic way, like your post? could improve your bond .. ?

Years ago when my parents were in the middle of the divorce my mom and I found tons of pictures of my dad's dick on the family camera as well as pics of some chick he was cheating on mom with on his computer

Thankfully his dick was ironically smaller than mine by like, a centimeter

Oh well, not like I hadn't seen him naked when I was a kid.

Later found my tons of my mom's nudes she was sending to the guy she was cheating on dad with and texts begging him for anal while looking for pictures of my dog to send to my new phone.

How big do you think that thing is?

Looks girth too.

Hell no, our bond is just fine. I don't care that he did it, but I've no doubt he'd kill himself out of shame anyway.

You'll always regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did do. Try new food, take risks, and if you find something weird, you might as well try to jerk off to it.

>delete video, never speak of it again
>never speak of it again
never speak of it again?
Get out of this thread SATAN!!

>be me, 17, 3/4 years ago
>moved out of my mom's house to live with brother and his wife
>had no computer at the time, so used his constantly for gaming/social networks
>one time a usb is sticking out of the computer that isn't normally there
>sister in law sucking brothers cock
>jerk off and act like nothing happened

think about this regularly still, his wife is super fucking hot

Jerking off to your mom is pretty ehh unless she is hot but thats still not a good excuse

>pretty ehh
If it makes you feel any better 99,999 in every 100,000 of the women I've jerked it to haven't been my mother. Most people would find her to be fairly attractive, but it was more so the taboo novelty that made me do it. Staying gold is overrated, newfriend.

I mean I'm not one to judge since my kinks are pretty out there maybe if the mom was attractive enough I'd do it too

got details for us?

make a vid of you jerking it and leave it with minor hints

He's 6'6 so pretty fucking huge. at least 8 or 9 inches.

PROOF THAT ONLY MASCULINE, HUNG, HETEROSEXUAL AND WHITE MEN USE ANDROIDS. KYS iDiotsSSSS