Can we go ahead and say it?

Can we go ahead and say it?

Keaton would make one hell of a live action Quasimodo.

Feel bad for the kid for being a result of incest/bullying, but a badass dude to ring bells.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/life/2017/12/racist-backstory-viral-video-kid-talking-about-being-bullied
youtu.be/bAy5qt7UFlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEK

> Feel bad for the kid being a result of incest/bullying

You do realize you just described every person who uses Sup Forums right?

Very, very valid point.

But this kid didn't choose to be born to a set of 1st cousins and/or brother/sister team.

Why would his mom video this after school conversation in her car? I wonder does she video all their talks?

Well, I can see one of two reasons.

1) She's just trying to get the word out there about anti-bullying. Her son has a hair lip and I'm sure this isn't the first time he's been picked on.

2) She wanted to reaction she got. Multiple movie stars, donations, etc

Is he a meme yet? I want to see edgy ylyl content of him

Who?

name? what this?

Why is the whole nation fixated on making him feel better? Why is no-one trying to find the bullies and deliver cruel mob mentality justice? Who are the teachers, administrators kids who are complacent in this? Who are the actual bullies?

The only thing Bullies understand is is swift and painful Karma

Does no one else realize that this video will follow the kid forever? His (possibly) well meaning mother just fucked this kid up worse than the bully did.

Kid asked her to, or so the story goes

at least he's Hwite!!!

Hard to feel bad for Nazi scum tbh fam

Teacher here.

Liberals have pretty much made it impossible for this kid to defend himself the real way. Now we have to talk and have conferences and shit.

Ironically most bullies grow up to have jobs in industries dominated by conservatives. Cop, military, sports, business middle mangement, construction, etc.

Also a teacher, Bullies feel like they're untouchable and are for the most part. All teachers can do is tell the bullies parents because if you discipline the bully, the parents feel the teacher is picking out the kid doing the bullying and they take it to a higher authority. This has happened at my school maybe 4 or 5 times in the last 2 years

ftw you've been pimped by your moms.

Home school confirmed better than public education. Two faggot Sup Forumstard teachers. No wonder the youth is deranged.

I actually work at a private school, which doesn't help with parents being entitled cunts

People are now claiming he is a racist and numerous Hollywood folks are pulling their support. This is gold

google.com/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/life/2017/12/racist-backstory-viral-video-kid-talking-about-being-bullied

>don't bully me bro

the absolute state of shitmerica

any proof that happened or?

Has that been confirmed yet or is it just something niggers made up to make themselves feel better about their race bullying an innocent kid?

Check out mom's facebook page. Fuckin' Hilarious.

link

Probably the latter. Dumb fucking neanderthals have to make it all about niggers niggers niggers. Slavery was a mistake, should've kept them in their shitty continent.

Is that Maisie's little brother?

i chose to be born like that. fuck you

(captcha: beta rodeo)

That is pretty funny, although it doesn't really reflect on him being bullied. So his mom waves around the Confederates battle flag - so what? It's half embedded in southern culture, they take a lot of pride in losing the civil war for some reason.

so have his parents. you're not a real teacher if you don't understand parental culpability. seem more like a shill

he called kids "nigger" in class. sounds like some A+ parenting there

As a result of being bullied by niggers? Seems reasonable to me tbh.

>Predators

Well she ain't lying. Those bullies probably are predators.

I want to believe this but I’m gonna need some proof.
Also, what exactly the fuck are they raising money for? He just got bullied, he doesn’t have cancer or anything

okay so all we need is who started what

the bullying sounds like it came afterwards. glad you know how to deal with problems reasonably though, dumbass. you must have gotten beat up a lot, huh?

sorry uncle sam won't let us spy on grade school children in class just yet. i'll get back to you when trump goes national security hulk

grade school logic! nice

Why are the niggers are bulling me? Shit Sherlock could it be the confederate flag in house.

>the bullying sounds like it came afterwards.

Uhhh And you know this how exactly?

She said the predator. Retard.

The predator as in she's got this idea of some scary dark figure fighting against all whites right now. Just dumb white ignorance.

I meant like a sm post or something, you salty little wisefag

>predator

That’s a funny way of spelling nigger.

Fake account trying to promote their fake GoFundMe page.

Meet his cousin brother.

Why would black kids single him out? It's not like black kids are the only ones that find him ugly. His mother is a white nationalist in bumfuckville, her passing racism down to her son and him slipping up and being bullied in the process isn't out of this world. But that's all if.

I think he's being bullied by everyone simply for his looks.

>thinking the Confederate flag still represents the civil war

northfag detected

>cuck hunt
Fucking got me.

That's a funny way of expressing your insecurities.

That's if they can find a job or even wanna work

He reminds me of this

The problem here is that a kid calling people niggers is a much bigger assumption than kids bullying an ugly-ass kid. I need stronger empirical evidence than just southerners holding the confederate flag to believe all these fucking neanderthals screeching in ebonics about this shit.

Same fag, that's good shit. Stay in your basement troglodyte.

A Black and white picture of Channing Tatum?

>inb4 editted

So people don't like him cos he's racist?

People don't like him because they think he's racist

There are celebrities on twitter shaming the fuck out of the bullies

Lmao perfect reaction. actually lol'd, haven't seen that shit in forever.

pussy ass cuck

mate fuck that kid. now i think twice he even looks racist.

there are pictures of his family members holding confederate flags, which is nearly as bad as bombing a school for deaf, blind, black babies addicted to crack.

They even vote for them.

>The shirt
I lost

MAGA u fucking faggot!!!! Wooooo!

Keep his name handy if you’re making a new goonies. He’s a good young sloth in a flash back

the world has no place for you. everyone is guilty upon accusation and there is no going back from being guilty, no matter what """"evidence"""" you may have to the contrary

Something always seemed off about the video. Like he was under duress or something.

It's sick the world pays attention to this. Minorities are bullied daily and not a word is spoken.

No lie, i felt bad for the kid after i heard the story. Even know remember he is a kid, so give him the boots medium style.

He does look like he needs a Baby ruth bar.
>goonies reference
>too old for this place
>going to jack off on Gif now.

What's so special about this case in particular that got so huge?

They had it comin tho

the special thing is that the americunts that staged it spread it everywhere

some random peckerhead with lots of followers happened to see it.

and we'll see how you like it in return.

Oh yea, I forgot to name "hip hop artist" as one of the careers that bullies tend to gravitate to.. Thanks for calling that to my attention.

saw this earlier and love it. fuck this kid and his greedy mom

Hes been knocked the fuck out WAAAAY too many times to have an opinion. Next...

nice and easy to be a cunt.. why dont you try saying something positive about the kid.

wat

U wot m8, you're not a fight can obviously you slug. Read up bitch

does anyone have actual proof that he was calling people nigger?

bullies are most likely being sexually abused and bullied by family members

No! It's all conjecture and posturing from the pathetic left, the kid was abused, period.

>you're not a fight can obviously you slug
you sure you're not the one with brain damage?

yeah let me just whip out the tape recorder i use to record children from the bushes during class

>all conjecture and posturing from the pathetic left

nice conjecture and posturing there bro

LOL
youtu.be/bAy5qt7UFlA

Yep. I was a jock, all the rich fags and sports queers do whatever they want. They bullied one friend of mine to death when he was developing schizophrenia and hearing voices. Fuck popular people.

so true

the spoke too soon. the racist mom page was a fake page. when i read that it wasnt really his mom posting that stuff i instantly excused myself to Sup Forums to see if it was the handiwork of my Sup Forumsros. I was disappointed that it wasnt

Didn't 50 vote for Trump?

nah, dude offered him 500K to win over blacks though

Kek

ok Brian Griffin.

i think that's the bullies comming out to ruin him

fuck them

So I am supposed to feel bad for them as they make my life a living hell? I still dream of killing my bullies. I'm in my 40s. It was hell.