My ex gf cucked me

my ex gf cucked me.
she was dating mutliple men behind my back and lied to me.
when I found out she said she had no feelings for me anymore and dumped me.

I am suffering from emotional trauma, like, depression and slut aversion and strong feelings of misogyny but also self-hatred.
I really hate myself for ignoring the signs and falling in love with a whore.

I fucking hate women now and it affects me in my daily life.

I dont even enjoy sex anymore nor can I find a woman to fuck because my self-esteem is low as fuck.
it sickens me to my stomach, and I cry a lot because I believe there are no decent women left, all women are whores.

how do I get my masculinity back, I feel like a weak cuck.

anyone else been through this?
how did you recover?

>Ideal penis size for Women
That means something very different to me than it does to you.

9inches would hit the cervix and that is painful and causes damage

How long have you been single now OP?

few months now, still cry over losing her even as a bootycall

OP I have a girlfriend who loves me and is loyal as Trump is to his own wallet, trust me, there are good ones, and FYI, this graph is utter and total bullshit. Its either something Sup Forums made up or something a lesbian on tumblr thought of. Its total and complete bullshit. 5 inches thick is barely passing? 7 and a half is ideal? Over half a foot thick and 9 inches long, thats thicker than almost all horses and longer than most African countries, absolute and total bullshit, do not be fooled.

You become a man again, if you ever we're one to begin with, by just focusing on what you can control. So feel those emotions for a couple days and then learn about stocism and move on.

Op you're not a cuck. You've been hurt, and thats okay. What you decide to do is what cucks you.

Will you:

>Workout, work on your life, better yourself and find love again?

Or:

>Lurk around in your basement and cry about it?

You don't have to focus on women right after you leave a relationship either, but don't forget about them completely.

how did you meet her?

treat her well

Go to the gym and grow some muscle, also get a fucking hobby and work on that.

No woman is capable of love. Not that i know of, just being empirical here. I'm very sensitive and i never felth love coming from a woman.

thank you guys

Time heals all wounds dude. Try and find things to occupy your time and dont do anything you'll regret. You'll look back at this and laugh.

Isn't the average penis size like 5-6 inches or some shit? I also hear women legitimately complain about pencil dicks while just making fun of guys with short dicks.

Go to the gym. It's a great start. After that, honestly sit down and look at yourself in the mirror. Start taking responsibility for your life and what happens in it because if you don't own up, you'll end up like this again. Build yourself and start working on your weaknesses. Trying is better then sitting hopeless and sad.

5.1-5.6 is average. It can vary based on the culture or region.

Don't listen to these guys, they'll just fuel the problem. Don't let yourself blame your issues on things that are outside your control. It sucks, but we all have to deal with it. It just matters how YOU decide to react. You'll feel more in control of yourself.

its funny cause guys (at least ive noticed) dont have much to say about a women regarding her assets. More or less if shes ugly or not.

4 inches of love

Let me let you all in on a little trick.
Don't date women, date traps. Their parents most likely hate them for being traps, so all it takes is an "I love you" and a "Thank you" here and there for one to get addicted to you. Just don't mention politics and congratulations, you now have something that acts more like a traditional wife than most women do.

Alright OP listen here and listen good. I went through the same shit, and im gonna go ahead and assume youre some soyboy fucknugget since youre a literal cuck. What you need to do is take everything inside of you and throw it away, no more thoughts about the whore, no more feelings for women. Become cold as fuck. Start working out, devote all the time you no longer spend having to deal with the dumb bitch into getting gains. Continue this and eventually youll have sweet honeys attracted to your cock like flies to a fresh shit log. and idk dont be a little bitch anymore and remember love isnt real

I don't get that image. The text says something completely different from the ruler at the bottom lul.

Probably because you don't hang out with normal guys or have friends? I see guys complain all the fucking time about weight, boob size, and asses. Wtf. Both complain fairly equally in my opinion and if your partner complains to you about your whatevers or to her friends, that relationship is probably pretty shit. Some people are shallow and this is one way to tell, how much they complain about this kinda shit.

I have friends, but ive never heard them complain about a women. "her ass isnt fat enough" or " her tits arent big enough for me to fuck her" guys dont do that shit. we fuck them no matter what usually, with the exception of land whales of course and ugliness sometimes. Not sure where youre from but where I live here in Canada we simply arent rude enough to say that shit out loud.

>4.5" and completely average for being asian.
>nowhere near pencil girth either.
Eh, Could be worse, but could be better as well.

You man the fuck up. That's what you do. You aren't the first guy to ever be cucked and you won't be the last. Pick yourself up off the ground and move on.

Then you're friends have no standards. I would not want to have sex with someone I didn't respect or didn't fine attractive. I think you de-value yourself and that cannot be healthy for your well-being. I don't think a girl wouldn't date a guy because he has a small penis. She wouldn't know until they dated and same goes for a guy. Can't always tell what they really look like until you date. What I'm saying is, it's not being rude (I agree it is if you say it out loud), it's just who you prefer. If it's going to be an intimate partner, I'm going to have much higher standards for them then say just a friend. Of course I would hold myself to those same standards I hope or the equivalent of them.

Uhhh pretty normal guy here (and 30 at that so I imagine I have a lot more experience than many of you) and no, guys aren't bringing ass and titty sizes up all the time. I mean it comes up, there's certainly discussions of ideals and all that, but rarely are we comparing SOs to each other.

I agree with the other user, general beauty comes up more. But even then it's nothing like how male friendship is portrayed in the media.

Sounds like you're living in a fantasy land bro

Dude.
People do some shit.
Don't put so much of your self worth in validation from others.
Just jerk off, talk to some people, make some friends, play some games, drown yourself in work, whatever man. You'll get over it and move on as pretty much every other person has.
Hell, EVERY person has got past what they first experienced as some traumatic life ending event.
To a baby, the first time they feel hunger is the worst thing they've ever felt.
When a kid first falls and scrapes his shit up, it's the worst thing he's ever felt.

Do you get it?
You'll get past it, it is just a matter of time, so you gotta just... distract yourself until you get over it.

If you want to accelerate the process, try to engage in activities that allow you to expand your abilities. If you change such things to become greater at doin' a thing, you'll effectively be a different person from who she left and you'll have that level of separation from the event.

Okay then let me give you context. I'm a college kid. It doesn't surprise me in the least that you don't experience it as much because you're an adult. Who has time for that shit when you need to work and be responsible? As in, it doesn't really matter. It's not a fantasy if I experience it in my interactions of friends or peers fairly often. I think it's shallow, and that's what my point was. Girls that aren't shallow will judge more on general beauty. It depends on the people I'm talking to or hanging out with, because of how much we influence each other. If one guy is the super outlier, then he affects the whole group he's around if he's seen as respected or well-liked. He has a lot of influence. Since most college kids have little responsibilities other than school, they have a lot of room to find something to complain about like petty shit such as boob sizes or whatever. They're still trying to figure life's shit out, especially if they're unsuccessful in relationships.

not him but my fiance is similarly loyal, and she's even super hot. homecoming queen and prom queen of her high school class. i was a nerdy salutatorian a few years ahead of her that no one really liked unless i let them cheat off my tests.

i met her after getting a part time job at a dollar general, she was one of the keyholders. i was already dating someone at the time and after the first meeting i had with her i knew i had to dump my current gf to get with her asap. she was also seeing some dudebro guy from her class, and it ended up making her hate muscular guys

so we basically dumped our current partners and got together, 3 years later we are engaged and getting married in the summer. probably my greatest success story, aside from getting into med school

there is always a chance for everyone user, believe me and my anecdotal evidence