Is there anything liberals aren’t tolerant of except conservatives...

Is there anything liberals aren’t tolerant of except conservatives? They suddenly hate Roy Moore for supposedly trying to get laid with a minor (although its false anyway) but they’re so tolerant and accepting of the Muslims who rape little kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/conscience
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to Sup Forums you stupid cunt

>(although its false anyway)

you know that for sure or you just choosing party over country?

Basic liberal reasoning.

What it is is all the democrats were being "accused" of rape, so they were like we have to do something...thus began the every woman every rape flood.

He said he didn’t do it.

Have you considered that there may be a gap between what a real world liberal person believes and what Sup Forumstards and angry little british men on youtube tell you believe? That your perception of liberalism is a cartoonish exaggeration caused by selective exposure?

There is objective proof to the contrary.

No, I work with a lot of liberals. They’re pretty fucking pathetic creatures

But he said he didn’t do it. Is he a liar or are those women liars?

If there is proof of a thing and his word runs contrary to that proof then he is probably a liar, user.

They're normies, user. Normie conservatives are imbeciles too.

take your fine little strawman and fuck off back to Sup Forums, your shits getting old.

sage

HE DINDO NUFFIN

So even though he was in all these public offices and all these higher positions none of that matters because 40 years later a bunch of women come out all at once when he’s headed for the senate and suddenly says all this? It doesn’t make any sense to me, its like he was framed

"I dindu nuffin'!"

"Well, his alibi is airtight, boys."

Did someone make fun of you at work today? Poor little bitch

10/10 post mah nigguh i laffed

Don't be an asshole. Only assholes get fed to the zombies...and you had it coming.

>a cuckservative calling a liberal intolerant

Think about it. Why, to liberals, is his word a lie? 3 senators resigned last week, that tells me they knew they fucked up. But Roy Moore isn’t backing down, that tells me that this was a set-up

>work
find that hard to believe

>But Roy Moore isn’t backing down, that tells me that this was a set-up
so.. if Franken had simply stood his ground and denied everything, you would've believed him too?

>you stand accused of murde, user, how do you plea?
>I didn't do it your honour
>okay, he's innocent, he says so himself, let him go immediately
kæk

dictionary.com/browse/conscience

If Franken didn’t have a picture of him grabbing an asleep girls boobs and didn’t back down after women started accusing him, I would give some benefit of the doubt

But he *didn't* deny it.

He said that it's not illegal for middle-aged men to fuck sixteen-year-old girls, because they are over the age of consent in his state.

That's true. It is, however, creepy as hell.

There is no picture of Al Franken grabbing a girl's boobs.

There is a picture of him *miming* grabbing the boobs, with his hands several inches away from her.

It's not the same thing.

It's a still photo jacka*s! He *could* have raped her right after. he also could have been joking around with a group of male and female friends in the vehicle (as subsequently confirmed by everyone in the vehicle)...but she wants her 15 minutes. Whatever.

That adds to the suspicion that he’s into that type of thing. And he resigned, so that tells me that his conscience was not clean

Republican the party for pedos. Party over kids lol SAD.