Post strange photos with no context

Post strange photos with no context

Contribute you fucking cunts.

Sup Forums is filled with fucking normies. Every single image ITT can be explained easily and only stumps newfags

Brian

What was that?

lost

Yup, just as I suspected, nothing but newfags

>hurrr I'm not newfag ur just trolling
No, I'm pretty sure you're just a newfag

crop out the lines cunt

i searched the hashtag
cheap fake

fuck you.

>still censored
What is the point of these gooks making this shit if you have to add fucking pixels to it, what a waste of fucking time

Dick

lol funny XD

Shub niggurath

Yea that ain't funny tho

huhuh

Fuuuuck you

k

Lol Jeb Bush on the milk box

like this?

or more like this?

Yea that's just sad

Fuck you Little Caesars, they are never ready when I go there. I end up waiting 15 minutes, I could go somewhere else and get better pizza. The whole point is it's supposed to be ready.

This please

Jokes on you, 2 dads faggot

Kek

Sacrilege!

Look, Darth Vader joined the military

kkk

henlo facebook

The hell you say, user. Got some sauce on that?

j

trips of truth.
little caesars sucks yeah i agree
not a great deal and they are slow

lil peep?

No one is a good day for you to upgrade your business to the future of the world and the world is an interesting place to be successful in your business and your business is the best hero team to use for the business and business of your business and your business and your business and your business and your business with your business partners and clients who want your business to be a bad investment and you are a great asset to your business in your work and your business needs and will help you succeed and grow your company in the world to provide you with the most competitive and easy to use it for the business of the most important company to work on and for your business to be a successful business and successful marketing team in the future to provide you with the opportunity to. Upon your success and your business will provide you with the best and best you ever have in mind and you will be able to visit you alone anymore with your business partner and business

wow this guy is living 90° off
inspiring

Well, those little man-titties looks underage...

cp?
also what are they trying to do?
give the kids vitamin d?

Edgy samefag

ngl that's actually pretty hot

Matt is a dickhead tbh

such a terrible shoop

MODS

Is this good OP?