Friendly reminder that cock size does matter. And that, despite what dicklets on this site tell you, 5...

Friendly reminder that cock size does matter. And that, despite what dicklets on this site tell you, 5.5 inches is NOT the average. And it's definitely not acceptable. If you are anything below 7 inches you deserve to be laughed out of the bedroom. And honestly even then 7 is the bare minimum cut off. At 7 inches you will never "wow" your partner with your size. That doesn't start until a minimum of 8 inches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtfwY4GLwIg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol.
>sites no sources
>says a bunch of things to hit us in the insecurities
>nice b8 m8

>tfw 5 almost 6 inches

>needs me to spoonfeed him sources
Come the fuck on user. Also it's not hard to just recognize that we as a species are getting physically larger.

nigger thats not how life words
go back to the first grade you fucking monkey.

LOL come on man, no one is dumb enough to trust your mspaint chart

No.
Fucking.
Shit.
Get.
Over.
It.

Right. Let me guess you still believe the average height is still like 5'7 or some shit?

>i..its a mspaint chart!

Get grasping for straws dicklet

Itt - faggots talking about dicks

The entire basis of your chart is false. You write, "Who has the largest penis you've ever experienced - 75% a former lover." You have literally just proven that for the overwhelming majority of the population, size does not matter because they end up with someone who is not the biggest.

And in the 25% that says current partner, you dont specify what percentage of that group has only had 1 partner.

This chart is an embarrassment full of errors.

7" master race here.
20+ women, 98% said I was larger than their previous partner. But haven't fucked a nigger before.

Sounds about right, according to the "average" source size (5.5-6")

important factor not included in data was age of woman answering and trends in answers by age

Probably they leave their big cock chad for a beta bitch that's going to work for them for the rest of their life.

Oh fuck off. It's obviously not the sole deciding factor in being in a relationship. But as far as sex is concerned....

>so insecure he can't even talk about dicks

WEW

7" Is just barely enough. Don't be too proud of it.

Above average dick here

It's all bullshit, id much rather have a small dick and actually fit, instead of mine that wont

>when you're a fat acne-ridden neet that obsesses over his dick on Sup Forums all day

Make sure the next time you do your daily measure to lick the powdered cheese off of your fingers, gayboi

Not proud faggot. Maybe like not concerned. The chart is gay, this thread is gay, and you're gay.

Probably...

Horse shit. Your dick is not that big stop pretending.

8.5 here
100+ women
Bigest ever seen except for 2 who said they have seen bigger

8'5 is not enjoyable for most women, 7 seems to be the sweet spot

My gf claims 8x6 is the perfect size.

>people here can't even mention dicks without them thinking it will make then gay

Underage or???

Maybe you should be? Will you be concerned in 10 years time when your 7 inches isn't even considered average anymore??

>pretending

Unless those 100 women were all over 40 or something

It's gay because nobody talks about dicks to other guys unless they're gay.

You would know this if you perhaps, I don't know, went outside. Had some friends that weren't outrageous degenerates like yourself. Stuff like that.

If you're going to make shit up, at least make the stupid charts make sense, and label them correctly dipshit.

Yeah in a single generation an above average dick will go to below average. Just like all the manlets born in the 90s got left behind by their kids in the 2000s. Right?

You act like you know who i am

Im not super big, no monster cock here. But it is big enough that it has made it hard to do it with certain girls

>nobody cares

>literally so insecure he can't mention dicks

It's because it's small or??

>i..its incorrect because I say so

K

>>needs me to spoonfeed him sources

Burden of proof is on the one making the claims, you dickless cretin.

I'm not insecure, I'm just letting you know you'll never make friends when you scoot up to them and mumble something about penis size.

I'm trying to help you stop being a basement dweller is all.

if size matters why is it that the large majority in these statistics are currently with individuals who have smaller penises than their former lovers
if size mattered in having a fulfilling relationship would the percentage not be in the complete opposite direction?

statistics like that kind of conflict with the rest of the message in this image and regardless of their validity their inclusion is a dead give away that this image is meant to make people insecure rather than provide facts

Ummm. Yeah actually. People born in the 90s are shorter than people born in the 2000s. In the 90s you might have passed as average at 5'9 or 5'10. Now you had better be 6'0 or 6'1.

>my dick is so big it doesn't fit
>in a vagina which has the ability to spit out babies

Yeah no. You are full of shit.

It's incorrect because you're full of shit, and a shitty troll. Trolling is a art form. You are a niglet kid fingerpainting in day care.

>relationships

This is clearly a thread about sex.

>projections

I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

>OP

>You are full of shit because I say so!

Just fuck off now

>caring this much about other men's penis size

op really is a faggot this time guys

>All these dubs and trips itt

OP might be onto something

youtube.com/watch?v=PtfwY4GLwIg&feature=youtu.be

It's not like it literally wont fit even if i try to force it in.

It just isnt comfortable or enjoyable for her, its painful for her

>d..dont talk about my baby dick guys it hurts my fee fees.

Master troll at work here folks! Stand back and learn something!

Go back to your sandbox kid. Your nowhere near as good as you think you are.

That's not how it works either m8. If it's hurting her or hard to get in it literally just means she isn't that aroused.

Of course its uncomfortable forced you retard.

You realize that there are toys to remedy this problem, you know, something to stretch it?

>still can't point out any flaws in the chart
>still can't discuss the thread topic

Why are you still just spouting nonsense again?

>average people are the most special, that's why god made so many of them
But seriously, 6" average-as-fuck dick here, have never been laughed out of a bedroom or
felt like I couldn't get a woman off.

She doesnt have toys, and she would die of embarassment if she was gonna go and buy some

5.5 IS the fucking average, google it instead of believing some user troll on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

faggot.

>Ask a woman to help you with basic manual labor/home repair
Remember everyone, women use a different set of inches.

I dont know what to tell you, we do foreplay and everything.

Maybe she is just different than others?

once you lose your virginity, you'll realize what a non-issue dick size is for 98% of women (assuming you're bigger than 5in)

>can't point out the flaws in the chart
How about a lack of sources. News flash faggot, the numbers are meaningless if you don't show how those numbers were aquired.

>inb4 "look it up yourself"
Burden of proof is on the claimant.
>inb4 "I-I was just pretending to be retarded"

Saged.

whoops, that was meant for

Both girls I have sexed, one 7/10 the other 9/10, have had considerable amounts of orgasms off my just under 6 inch penis. My girth and the way it curves helps me out a little, i think.

>proper curvature master race

Didn't say you would be. Just should be. At that point most women don't turn you down.

And 5'6 is still the average height. We totally haven't gotten larger as time has passed!

Not the user you are replying to, But maybe try and have a serious conversation with her and see if she actually enjoys sex with you. He is right when he says an aroused girl doesn't feel exactly tight.

>should be
nice b8 champ

>literally has the source in the chart

Try again

Alot of women fake that shit.

>literally has the source in the chart
>misterpoll.com
I have a word document open that says you're retarded.

>sex is painful for the girls i have sex with guys i wish i had a normal sized penis!!!!

>cock size does matter.
True.
> 5.5 inches is NOT the average
False.
Time to move on. We're being baited by a mastur.

She initiates, and she is pretty damn wet by the time we get her pants off

the lines are pointing to the wrong segments.

Jokes on us, he was merely pretending to be retarded!

Flaws in you piece of shit chart have already been pointed out, but here we go again. Stats are completely made up. No sources to back them. What you call a chart is incomprehensible. You can't even label shit correctly to back up your points. Your arguments are laughable.

To summarize you are a worthless piece of shit, have a room temperature IQ, and are a massive faggot. You are as insignificant as a gnat and have just about as much inflluence as one.

Kindly eat a fucking bullet.

Women can't even parallel park. So what makes you think the average women would be able to tell the difference between a 5 and 7 inch dick when in the moment? Most don't unless they're cock queens. Just keep wearing out your ruler OP with your personal daily dick measurements.

What kind of nigger has created this abomination of a graphic? I stopped trying to comprehend it at the left ball.

>pic extremely related

If it mattered then why is the 75 percent with the bigger penis' former lovers and not current? Lmao you self owned yourself

>source
>misterpoll.com

I'm happy with my 6.5 inches ftw

In the safe zone but jezuz, even I can see that this is b8 and I'm borderline autistic eks dee

4 inches, fits fine in my hand and easy to fuck with so..

This is poor bait but I can make girls cum with my small 4.5 inches

K

who other an OP cares so long as you get laid & jerk off?

>And 5'6 is still the average height. We totally haven't gotten larger as time has passed!
yeah, and? Argument?

Who cares?
I eat pussy harder than my German Shepard ate the litter of kittens we found in the backyard

>All these triggered dicklets still going on about the picture

Keep ignoring the point in the actual post though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess you would know dicklet

>idc that my gf isnt actually being pleasured by my cock and just settled for me

Yeah. And just like height is increasing. Dick size is also increasing.

Yea because an aroused vagina actually extends above the stomach, reaching the astonishing 14" lenght. You need to be a pure nigerian master kang race to be even close of thinking about satisfying a woman. 6" is barely enough to pleasure animals such as dogs and goats

damn son

>people have grown one foot in 10 years
Fuck off faggot, that's biologically impossible unless bovine growth hormones but still? TEN FUCKING YEARS?!
Fuck off with your shitty bait thread, and fuck all you faggots for taking this obvious bait
0/10 made me reply

friendly reminder that the sky is blue

also what counts is how long you last. you should be able to go for at least an hour

>dogs and cats
>pleasure
kek

>h-hehe he disagrees with me s-so let me use the meme arrow and say he's projecting xD
T.baby dick

>5'9 to 6'0 Is one foot of growth

Nigger do you know math?

ima be honest here, I've gone for an hour before but that shit gets boring.
usually go for twenty then sprint to the finish line.
>not counting foreplay

>shitty bait thread

Idk. He got 100 replies out of it.

trips have spoken

Exactly dumbshit

i've always kek'd at ppl who put value in their thread reply #'s. surely there must be a better
way to measure self-worth than exploiting dumbasses on the internet.

My dick is around 7.5 inches and about 1 in 5 girls, it doesn't fit. Me an a mexican girl tried for over an hour, just to get it in, she was crying out loud. My friends thought that was cool, I didn't. I would trade my dick for a 6" one that got rock hard in a second.