Hey Sup Forums what do you think about ajit pai

hey Sup Forums what do you think about ajit pai
do you think he will get his way with net neutrality
and if so how will that effect you?

Eurofag here, i didnt even get this net neutrality thing, long story short someone ?

amerilards are about to get raped in the ass by a pajeet
waited until the last minute to try to do something about it

America has laws that say corporations have to treat all Internet data the same. This is called net neutrality laws.

ISP corporations mad because FCC fines them when they try to do shit like charge extra for youtube.

Corporations pay Drumpf to put pajit in charge to get rid of net neutrality laws

Dumbass Murricans ignore impending problem until 11th hour

In

ISPs are about to get to legally force consumers to pay extra to access certain sites or parts of the Internet.

step 1 disconnect computer step 2 bend over and get fucked. I feel they need to start routing internet through a P2P network then remixed similar concept as tor so traffic cant be traced to a specific source cause the connection is always re handshaking

ajit pai is a complete retard tbh. fake smile, reeses pieces cup and hes arab to kick it off.

Bye burgers. Its over for you now.

Britbong here.

You guys have seriously fucked up. Good job again, 'murrica.

And all the American websites you go to? If the ISP want they can just say fuck off and only partnered global ISPs get the super fast lane everyone else gets 5megabits a sec get fucked Brit fag we all use the internet we're all getting fucked in the ass enjoy a tight ass while you can it'll be a gaping hole if it goes through

We will not be able to use utorrent.

>my country fucked up really hard so I'm going to aggresively yell at you to make myself feel better

Did it make you feel better to imagine that your post made me feel uncomfortable? Well, guess what faggot - I don't give two shits about your opinion. I already KNOW how fucked we're all going to be, thanks to your fucking idiot populace, Drumpf, and his cuckboi-Pai.

Maybe get the fuck off Sup Forums, call your fucking senator, and SORT YOUR SHIT OUT.

>Let's get angry at a guy that's trying to get rid of a law written by Google to benefit Google.

So how much has shilling paid out for you so far?

BUT DUH MURICAN WEBSITES

They have hosting elsewhere in the world you dense fuck.

not quite true, since the isps don't own the website, only your connection to them. so someone in Europe not relying on comcast/Verizon will still get normal streaming speeds from Netflix, while Americans will have to pay comcast not to slow it down.
and that's on top of your normal Netflix & concatenation subscription.
add to that the fact that isps lobby to have any competitors shut down & have received literal billions in taxpayer money to build a network that they never delivered, and you can see why this is utter bullshit. all under the disguise of "capitalism".

*comcast not concatenation, fucking auto-correct

i want to shove that giant cup up his fat stinky ass and throw all his money into a sewer full of shit and piss

Okay sweet I'm a Swedish fag mb I'm
fucking retarded it was some shit a guy who said and sounded like he knew his shit with all the technical jargon and all but alas I'm just a filthy cunt who should only speak on what he knows sorry Sup Forumsros but feels good man only amerifags suffer

>Britbong
wtf is that piss off winterfag

it's cool man, I'm sorry for losing my shit. Net neutrality / American politics bothers the fuck out of me, as you can probably tell.

And hey, at least we can both laugh at this nation getting what it deserves!

Yeah, that's pretty much the issue in a nutshell. Except that "net neutrality" is no more neutral than Obamacare is single-payer healthcare. The appearance of "promote the general welfare" while pandering to the corporate purveyors. Agit Prop just takes all of Obama's pretense away.

MuriKKKans is stoopids.

Agit Prop is a Jewgle shill.

>do you think he will get his way with net neutrality
Probably yes
>and if so how will that effect you?
....it will affect all of us, it means slow lanes and toll roads.

so is this thing gonna pass or what?

If net neutrality goes goodbye. More commies are going to appear since everyone will be butthurt

I added 7 terabytes of space to my computer... and i've been downloading insanely

I doubt he won't win. He WILL win, and there's nothing we can do about it, because as soon as business people smell money, it's good as dead

Hes just another fucking raghead sandnigger. Move along

>all of us
All of the US, you mean. Your TSA shit isn't going to pass with the rest of the world all that easily.

How is post Ajit internet different than pre Obama internet?

Anyone?

Before Obama, the internet was only Tier 1, youngster.

And so that's the only thing stopping corporations from monetizing ISPs? Doubtful.

Rule of thumb: the more fearmongering about any given topic, the less likely anyone should take it seriously.

he probably won't do it.
if he does, it'll be gone soon, so don't worry your ass off

you know, the thing that bothers me the most about this, is the fact that the guy who's going to fuck their internet access up, probably isn't even born in the US
how and why did the ameriburgers allow this?

Net neutered?

go to bed ivan

They are already waiting to ask more for Facebook, Twitter and Ilks. They are cutting more and more into the TV ads cake, and the ISPs want a piece of that.

They will simply ask for $5 a month from their customers for "social media" and then go to Facebook and say, will will scrub/anonimyze their Cookies, so you don't know who is on your site if you don't add another $5 per customer on your side.

That is what they did with netflix. $20 more for stable streaming, then $10 for the streaming package and netflix has to build datacenters and localy caches for another $5 per customer.

Its a legalized rico racket basically. Next stop: youtube and twitch. As soon they can find a way to get piece of those ads, katsching.