Alright Sup Forumsros Im in a bit of a pickle here and who better to ask than you faggots

Alright Sup Forumsros Im in a bit of a pickle here and who better to ask than you faggots.
>be me
>still in highschool and theres this one kid
>This kid is a complete shit head, he's the school bully
>Kid is always smoking, drinking, and Vaping
>He's like 6 feet and im like 5'6
>Kid gets really mad when you say the word Dos to him
>me and my friends yell dos at him in the hallways
>Kid goes to princible's office and crys about it
>I am yelled at for saying dos and get a saturday school
any advice to get back at the pussy for snitching? I need a plan where he won't get physically hurt and I won't get in trouble it again. Can you guys help?
(pic unrelated)

what the fuck is dos

Like 2 in spainish. There is a ton more to the story but I was trying to keep it short and sweet.

i have a couple of questions to ask so i can try to come up with something if that's cool.
1. How far are you willing to take this? you just want have a little revenge? or do you want him to get in trouble?
2. What is banned at the school and if any of things he does is banned, how does he keep them out of teachers noses?

tell the story

Bump

Ok so
1. I want to just be able to say dos and not get in trouble for it.
2. All of those things I listed are banned at my school and all the teachers know he does them. Our school only cares about its reputation and the princible will pretty much do anything to not soil it. So when he goes crying to the principal the principle just wants to suck his dick. Our principal also has a rep for sucking the "victim's" dick.

Ok so
1. I want to just be able to say dos and not get in trouble for it.
2. All of those things I listed are banned at my school and all the teachers know he does them. Our school only cares about its reputation and the princible will pretty much do anything to not soil it. So when he goes crying to the principal the principle just wants to suck his dick. Our principal also has a rep for sucking the "victim's" dick.

no you dumb retard, why is he triggered by the word dos??

What the fuck is dos? Your whole school is retarded. Stop saying and worry about your own shit. Become buddies with that guy. Chill the fuck out. High school kids, man. For fuck’s sake.

Stop being such a fucking spazz

Ok so
>It started last year Pussy kid would say in math class "x=dos" and would laugh his ass off
>my friend group saw this and started making fun of him for it
>One day I was running at the track and I saw him and yell dos
>He came up to me and yelled HOW BAD WANT ME TO BEAT YO ASS NIGGA!
>I didn't wanna get in a fight I would lose so I left
>I got home and I just started laughing my ass off because the whitest kid in our school was trying to be gangster
>I hear about a similar experience from one of my friends
>They said dos, pussy kid comes up wit his hands on his head and yell " AY AY AY TAKE FIRST HIT"
>They just left and started laughing about it
>Fast forward to the beginning of this year and we still do it
>Its fucking hilarious to see him get all angry like that
>anyways my friends and I were in the hall way one day at lunch and we played the penis game but with dos
>He got so pissed about it he went to the office and was so angry about it he had to go home and cry to his mom
>My friend and I get called to the office and were given saturday schools for saying dos
>Next day some different friends say the forbidden word and get called to the office and got NOTHING
>I try to go talk to the principal about it but the retard asked me one question "Are you a lawyer?"
>I say no
>He says are you here represtenting yourself or someone else?
>I say myself and he yells at me to get out of his office
>That was the last fucking straw for me so I kept saying it
>Not to him but to my friends and one kid got the brilliant idea to have "happy dos day"
>I said hey thats probably not a good idea
>So the kid who came up with it told some other people and it eventually got to pussy kid
>Pussy kid crys about it yet again and my mom was called (my mom also agrees everyone in that school is an idiot)
>Im still waiting on what will happen next

why is he triggered by the word, not tell me a story about how you and your friend are faggots. fuck off, leave Sup Forums you underage idiot.

wtf is this shit??? MODS!!! get this minor faggot off my board REEEE

you aren't in a pickle at all you stupid faggot, none of this matters. at all. grow up.

Uno: I don't give a fuck about you.

Dos: I don't give a fuck about your butt buddy.

Tres: When you suck dick, do you like to be grabbed by the ears and shook, or held behind the head and rammed?

This is how school shootings happen. Can't wait for you to not emotionally mature by getting killed over some emotionally immature high school bullshit.

Keep doing it until he actually tries to fight you and then when he actually tries to hit you have a bunch of friends near you filming it, then make sure he hits you, then have your friends break it up, then turn in the footage to the school, finally if the school does nothing turn it into the police

Are you gonna piss yourself in frustration you basement dwelling autist?

You are a stupid fuck and you and your nerd friends are the bullers, fucking dipshits, i hope you die in your Latin American shithole, but just after you get your ass kicked by that good ol normie

>school bully
>snitches to principle
Pick one desu.

Oh, no! It's the Knights who say Dos. Anybody got a herring?