Theory Thread

Theory Thread

Post your wildest theories you believe to be true.

I'll start i believe when we die we start over in the same body in another dimension.

Proof: The constant feeling of what the hell am I doing here man.

Déjà vu, Recognizing people you have never met before. Songs that you really like but then there is one part that makes you feel uneasy and hate it, like its a song you've heard before but something changed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UaJAnnipkY
youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a similar theory

think eventually you keep some memories or a feeling of what is to come

I have a theory that there is no such thing as reality only perception. Every person in the worlds reality is different because everyones perception is different only when you force others to perceive things the same does a false reality form.

Reality constantly splinters and merges according to tiny changes, resulting in an infinite number of realities always beginning and ending.

Traps aren't gay because we are attracted to the overall essence of gender and secondary sex characteristics and not just penis/vagina.

If you think a hunky, muscular man is hot and you get an erection, you are gay. It doesn't matter if the man has a penis or a vagina.

So, if you think a busty, voluptuous woman is hot and you get an erection, you are straight. It doesn't matter if she has a penis or a vagina.

Well infinity means everything has to happen at least once if you go far enough, so somewhere out there is an exact copy of you but with longer hair. Would this then mean that "your" consciousness is spread across all the instances of "you" in existence? That would explain things like deja vu and the Mandela effect.
I think the concept of "you" is a slippery notion that we simply can't understand however. The self could be the physical sack of carbon you are in right now, but is it really? What about your consciousness, however you define it. Is it a direct result emerging from the neuron configuration in your brain? Does it even have anything to do with your body?

At the end of the day we fundamentally cant know but it's fun to theorise.

>kikes created Sup Forums to gather all the bad goy into one place
>they jerk about the jewish conspiracy all day
>people begin to ostracize them
>bully them into silence
>no more bay goyim
>kikes win

I'm the creator, i set myself in this world/universe because i felt too alone
and this was some kind of challenge

i'm here to unify the human race

proof: I only know that i exist, i dont know if you exist

Consciousness is a manifestation of perception.

>That would explain things like deja vu and the Mandela effect

Theory discarded.
You're fucking retarded.

Nice try faggot

Alright man well you better get started on that unifying!
But really I think everyone has this thought at some point

The Nameless King is rezlly Gwyns son and not Papa Solaire. Or how Bloodborne is the second best in the series

I have a theory that everything in our known universe is a simulation probably several deep as we ourselves can now simulate entire universes with quantum computers.

I believe we're all just one person fucking entering another life after we die, this means that I'm you, you're me, and I was THAT BITCH SASHA WHO REFUSED TO GO TO PROM WITH ME, FUCK YOU SASHA YOU FUCKING CUNT

My theory for this thread is that it's just a bunch of faggots who have "earned" degrees in psychology flick 4 syllable words into a basic sentence and think it sounds profound.

i need to break the us economy before trying to unify as some shit country

People who specifically go to ONLY trap threads or make them are definitely gay. They know the dick and like it

When you die,you enter through a hallway into a bright room. You see a chair,a video screen and nothing else. A voice commands you to sit,and watch 2 movies that it offers you.

1 movie is an exact frame by frame recap of every good thing youve done in life,and the other movie is a compilation of all the bad actions youve caused. While watching these clips,you get an intense feeling of joy and sadness as you watch your whole life flash before you.

After the movies are done,you then have a conversation with the creator of this universe as he asks you: after everything you watched,do you think you are worthy of entering heaven or hell?

gravity, relativity, and evolution. pretty radical stuff, I know.

People here are such deep thinkers i need a break from all this mind fuck

and how do you know you exist?

Universe is finite

Everyone please think very hard about this question.

What is the first thing you can remember about your life?

Two video screens? All these years of humanity and only the last few decades have had video screens and that's what the afterlife manager decides they go with?

waking up and getting dressed by my mom.

Cogito ergo sum

Your mom is so fat when she farts it stinks really bad because her big fat ass smells like farts so when she farts a child in Africa starves to death

another one: Adolf Hitler escaped to South Africa after allied soldiers reached Berlin and painted himself all black. His new name? Nelson Mandela.

thank you Descarte, yes but that doesn't prove anything.

birth

It proves your own existence to yourself, which answers your question.

Being very young

The dick is irrelevant. It doesn't define your sexuality.

The presence of a penis of a girl is a novelty.

Just like if a guy likes to look at girls who have big meat flaps or really tight looking "innie pussies" is irrelevant to him being straight.

They are all still girls just with different looking genitalia.

Let me say that again, they are all still PERCEIVED as girls, just with different looking genitalia.

Do you understand now?

.............why would you need more?

You have 1 screen for the good memories,and another for the bad. Its a theory,not an examination of how far current technology has advanced,and how many screens we can fill our faces with you fucking twat.

Possible you died in your sleep that night.

yes we have all lived the same life many times

Possible you have never died yet.

Possible you died when you were very young.

Maybe. But I think we're going to some more
>Blue's Clues
to find out.

>Sup Forums gets on news
>Influx of newfags
>The site is now mainstream, and the anti-semetic overtones still present
>Newfags try to fit in by becoming more like oldfags
>???
>Profit

I understand when you dont know beforehand. But when you specifically look for Feminine Boys with Boobs and Dick, your gay, or at the very least Bi. Genetalia describes your sex. Looks contribute very little if at all

Then what is so special about this moment that we are here together now?

Maybe i died when YOU died when you were young before i was born to die

or that most people's first memories would be... when they were young...

Possible what are the odds we would have this conversation on a random message board.

>Genetalia describes your sex. Looks contribute very little if at all

Of course a trap is an XY chormosome male. That can't change.
But men were attracted to women before they knew about sex chromosomes.
So we know that the chromosome set of a person doesn't dictate if someone is attracted to another.

So what does then?

Ass and titties.

If a person has an ass and titties and looks like a girl, a man is straight if he thinks that person is hot.

>born to die
That's all everything's really about

because i think, and k know that i think.

i have thoughts therefore i exist

Nothing? How foolish of you to assume that it would be

or that most people died when they were young.

Human sacrifice has always been in the name of science, stem cell research is the modern equivalent.

no, I was born to be alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=9UaJAnnipkY

It doesn't make the person gay or bi.

It's a novelty. That's all it is.

So you've already fulfilled your purpose. Why go on?

>human sacrifice
>always been in the name of science
no..... you poor fool.... and stem cells require no sacrifice, unless you consider unborn fetuses human beings already. and for that matter, we have figured out how to harvest stem cells from living tissue without any risk of health, or "sacrifice".

i dont even remember what i did 3 days ago

I think its more of a fetish if anything tbh, albeit a gay fetish. The argument you set up could be turned the other way around. What do people identify a man with? Dicks and Dicks.
If a person has an dick and dickies and looks like a girl, a man is gay if he thinks that person is hot

Mind control is real, in the sense of me transmitting a thought to you. By creating an electromagnetic wave from my thought pattern I excite your neurons and thus the thought is transmitted.
>Normie-tier mode being me knowing how you think and thus easily altering your state of mind at will when being close in distance.
>Hard mode being using wifi as a tool to amplify that pattern and spread it world-wide. This includes typing of words and spreading of memes.
>God mode being using all the molecules in the environment to spread states of mind to every living being which breathes that air, drinks the water or even perceives the same light as you.
Going deep in to the physics, using entangled particles. As in I control one half of those particles with the electromagnetic brain pattern while the other is sent to the target being and thus with help of billions of entangled particles reality is controlled at will.

If Germany won ww2 we would be much more advanced. We would also have cures for cancer and be a lot more civil.

Possible you never existed

Or could it be that in RANDOMNESS we are free of everything that truly haunts US, ORDER and STRUCTURE building of false perceptions to control the majority in RANDOMNESS we truly FREE.

i know right, this guy is retarded

All praise the God King Entropy!

I have a theory I call "The loop"

I believe humans will continue to evolve technology and eventually be responsible for the destruction of the universe.

In the ashes of what once was there will be a Big Bang; resetting the loop

kek, would be a good Sup Forumsorder

Not necessarily saying that stem cell research is human sacrifice, just that old instances weren't just for the lulz or good harvest.

Holy shit, this was the theory I was going to post. I had no idea others felt this way.

My only addition is a dry personal story about my epilepsy. But I wish everyone could see the world the way epileptics see it. Reality becomes much more flexible when you hallucinate on a regular basis. Flexible enough to make you think the endless amounts of Deja Vu/Jamais Vu can't just be your brain acting up.

If you feel like you've done/heard/seen X before, maybe you have. And maybe these hallucinations are your bizarro selves briefly bleeding into this dimension for a split second.

What if my slightly damaged brain can sometimes tune into a channel you guys can't? And what if it's deja vu because I literally am predicting the future based off a memory from a parallel self?

It's only deja vu because the thing ended up actually happening. Remember that.

>seeing sexuality as black and white
it's all shades of grey, user. everyone is bi to some degree. and I would say that traps are more bi than gay, being that they do not look like men, and that is part of their appeal.
I bet you think having sex with a man once makes you gay.

i actually wish i never existed but unfortunately i do

a lot of sacrifice was done in the name of the gods. for no reason other than to "appease them"

I can dig this.

don't we all.

I think that if things had gone differently in the middle east - let's say Israel to india- and North of Africa during the last 2000 years they could be just as developed as Europe, America and Asia as we are now. We could be living a golden age in terms of technology and society- I imagine it dragon ball styled -and not the shithole it is now

Gender spectrum is bullshit but more people need to realise sexuality is actually 100% a spectrum. If you've never wanted to fuck a guy you're a liar

>I literally said 2 posts ago that i thought it was more bi than anything. However, at its extreme, it is gay, and at no extreme is it straight

>gender spectrum
lol if that's what you think I'm talking about, you're dumber than I thought.

shit, forgot to press enter to take out >

That's what you tell the plebs who wouldn't be okay with killing people out of curiosity

Nigga read it again that's not what I thought you were talking about. I was agreeing with you

North Korea is actually a paradise and that’s why the United States needs to destroy it. Literally everything bad we hear is made up by the US government as propaganda.

I have some similar idea.
Humans will develop to the point where their influence is such that they become another universal force and from there the loop resets. When humanity influences the whole universe, the only place to go is other universes. The story of human influence in those universes is what we know as big bang.

lol I tend to jump the gun after the first sentence.
I read it after I posted. shoot me

I have had several traumatic dream of dieing I have woken up and my grandfather that had been dead for over 3 years was alive and well then died again the exact same way 5 years later.

That's not particle physics. That's a shitty summarization of string theory.

i dont have epilepsy
but i do a lot of psychedelics and I can relate on some levels

I believe that psychedelics can teach you things about how your brain works, how perception works, and how reality works that is very hard to learn else where.
Super useful experience for anyone who is smart enough to not just use them as party drugs

And what is the combination of strings?

Shit that's better than mine.

I had a theory when I was stoned that every atom contains our universe and all we are is one of those atoms on a grander infinite scale. But I was super fucking baked

This is possible only one way to find out take a trip and see for your self or give Dennis Rodman a call.

I'm telling you, these realities must somehow loop around themselves. Enough to confuse what ends up happening with reality.

I tie it to quantum physics personally. If everything has the possibility to have any outcome until it is observed, then every reality might exist since it's technically being observed by another you at that same moment. And it fits nicely with the infinite universes theory because if there are infinite, there are surely ones that overlap each other in which BOTH decisions happen simultaneously. And those sensitive enough might actually be able to pick up on it somehow.

>shoot me
I ain't American that's not how we solve problems fucking square up mate

It's not a gay fetish.
Gay men do not like Transsexual women.
It's exclusively a straight man's fetish.
youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

Black holes are the way the universe stops itself from truly ending. Inside of every black hole is another universe but it's time is running at a different rate from this universes. So although our universe has a finite lifetime inside of every black hole is Another Universe which has a finite lifetime but those universes in turn have more black holes inside of them which have more universes with finite lifetimes, each iteration causing time to go slower and slower so that while the overall Multiverse has an actual limit to the amount of time it can exist, because each black hole iteration cause it's time to run more slowly the end although finite will in fact never come.

They're not classified as "sub-atomic objects" because technically they don't exist yet. Until someone tries to observe it, which alters its nature to then turn into X, an impure form of itself tainted with our decision to see it.

Reality is ALL theoretical beyond a certain point.

I think your fuck-tarded brain makes you think fuck-tarded thoughts but doesn't let you see how fuck-tarded they are.

>multiverse will eventually die

I guess we're never going to discover immortality and therefore never get the winds of winter

>using Trans bullshit as an argument
>saying ONLY straight men can enjoy it.
Straight men cant like it. you are automatically either gay or bi

>actually getting into a trap debate in a theories thread

I think you're intimidated because an epileptic is smarter than you are.

Don't ruminate on physics if you don't actually study it. It's embarrassing and inaccurate.