Why does South Africa have such a large amount of rapes?

Why does South Africa have such a large amount of rapes?

too many wh*tes

T H I S
H
I
S

clue is in the name

South?

Yes
>South America
>Southern Europe
>South Asia
>South-east Asia
>Southern Hemisphere
All shitholes.

>Southern America

Whites taught them to rape, why do you think Coloureds exist?

south island too

South Africa doesn't have abnormal amount of rapes for Negro Africa--they're just better at recording it because they have some decaying elements of white infrastructure and bureaucracies in place that can collect, record, and tract such data and distribute it to the Western world in a language we all here know. There's also an 8.4% white population that has an interest of perserving the crimes committed against them, and there's some liberals among them (although I heard they're quickly shrinking) that care enough to gather data of such instances in the negrolands and try to teach them that it's a bad thing. If you actually look close enough into news for the rest of negro-Africa, you still can read articles of it from the news sites based in those irrelevant countries, that often have stories about mass-rapes, murders, sexual harassment, and large percent of families being single-mother homes or sheboons having too much kids to support (turns out this isn't really a welfare thing, but just a common trait among blacks anywhere they dwell).

Can you be any edgier?

Niggers

Don't you mean grapes?

What's wrong with South Island? I've never been but Dunedin seems like it would be god tier comfy.

It's true tho. SA was better under apartheid and is now declining into chaos.

the worst part about pol ideology is that it gives confidence to morons who need a shortcut in their thinking

this

why does south africa have so many graps?

Well, it's the most developed country in Sub-Sahara Africa. I don't think they have large amount of rapes for an African Tier, is just that their police works a little better and have more reports.
No one is going to give a fuck in Angola

My compatriot simply speaks the truth.

lmao u activated dis niggas trap card

R = Bx^2 - W

R = Rapes
B = Blacks
W = whites

what's x though?
shouldn't it be xB if that's what you mean?

There should be no "x" at all in that equation.

South African is the worst accent I've heard in my life like worse than Australian and Scouse and that's really saying something.

There should be no X

Large amount of negroes

I like these guys' accent.

niggers its their culture

nice

does it mean pure white countries have a negative amount of rape?

being born to seth efriken parents and going to liveroool, i would say scouse is alot worse

it's like a rabbit hole of accents living in this city, just when you think you've heard the vilest, throaty-est, hebrew-tier form of scouse you meet someone with worse.

non-white south african mindset is without respect for the rule of law

before mandela they had no reason to other than outright fear based on the brutality of the apartheid regime to respect the rule of law, where as now with the liberalisation of south africa they aren't as scared of the authorities.

also south africa has a long history of violence, violence and domination-submission complex is imprinted on their collective memory in the same way paranoia/being wary of your neighbour is ingrained in american culture dating back to colonial skirmishes with natives, or how a distrust of outsiders and belief that the only true ally is the land/elements is embedded in the russian mindset

too many wh*tes

Sup Forumstards BTFO