Let's just make this happen so we can never speak of it again

Let's just make this happen so we can never speak of it again

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've got five tranny boards already why do we need a sixth

yes

As someone who likes traps, has slept with them, and is in the process of trying to become one, I am fully in favor of this idea. Literally everyone would benefit.

That's the point you dense walnut, then those boards could have rules against it.

while i disagree with a new board
i wanna see how a new board would work out, if it even does

Yes, for the love of God, yes. Then we would just have to figure out how to deal with YLYL threads, rekt/gore and Blacked cancer and Sup Forums may actually have a shot at being decent again.

Why the hell would the trap boards need rules against traps

Bump for Justice
Newfag

yes. remove traps forever from Sup Forums

for the same reason lolicon is restricted to Sup Forums
cuz people bitch and wine and 99% of the time they just turn into boards full of arguing anddon't end up actually having their content actually posted in them.

People who don't like traps or have issues with them or whatever are sick of seeing the boards.

People who like them are sick of people complaining about them.

That's not the reason loli is restricted to Sup Forums at all
Loli scares off advertisers, which is why /l/ was taken down

Sup Forums.org/feedback

ah, ok, that's fair, my bad.

Regardless, my other point still stands. trap boards just end up leaving both parties frustrated and dissatisfied, and are even generally bad for those who have neutral feelings about it too, because then there's a board pushing other boards down because it's just full of complaining and arguing over pointless shit.

IMHO threads that do not use keywords should be banned so we can all filter out the shit. Keyword avoiders are the cancer killing Sup Forums

>IMHO Sup Forums should be an echochamber where i can never ever see anything i disagree with, like facebook

Get fucked with a rake.

This is how I caught your mom

Bump

Trap faggots should be banned on sight.
/lgbt/ and /hm/ has them covered.
The only change I'd make would be renaming /mlp/ to /fgp/ - Furfaggots & Ponies

>implying Hiroshimoot even knows how to make new boards.
Toppest Kek user, good meme.

By trying to relocate the BAD stuff to it's own board, you inconvenience yourself in several ways:

>There's not enough material to warrant a board (1 thread != 100 threads)
>You inevitably create spinoff material that means into other boards
>Not everyone leaves

Instead, Sup Forums is the shithole dumping ground for bad ideas. It's the GOOD ideas that get their own board

Eat paint and go to Reddit you yellow monkey

April fur's day 2.0

>Like MLP