Your son brings home his black girlfriend for the first time

>Your son brings home his black girlfriend for the first time
How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X4KdPAX0wSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happened to me once. My parents were fine with her.

Cuck him and take her for myself

Kill him immediately

fuck the gf in front of him... then thank him for bring a nice piece of ass...

Send her back to the field, the sun hasn't set yet.

"Thank God he's not gay!"

Tell him to GTFO and to take Buckwheat with him.

im white, and his mom is black.

White boy and black girl couples don't even exist or have you ever seen one on TV? Exactly.

I've been there before so I would give him the run down. "Son, don't freak out when you go in her bathroom. Your gonna see a shower cap and shae butter along with other weird hair oils and shit. Don't freak out. Don't touch any of it."

I’m from Alabama. I would welcome her into my home and treat her with the upmost respect. Ever since my grandpa got saved in the great Houston flood by a black person, I’ve looked upon them differently. Pic related. Love you gramps.

Tbh i dont care aslong as they are happy

Human detected

Throw him and the criminal out of my house and disown him immediately, you're out the will kiddo

Tell him to go to her home where he belongs and enjoy being part of the faggot, im not racist, burgers

Ask her how long she's been a negro.

This is such a fucking muritard thing to say. So before this individual saved your gramps, you hated all blacks? Based on several individuals or based on the single other black person you'd met? If based on a single person, I don't see why you'd judge all of them. If based on several, I don't see how a single person would change that impression. Classic sappy murican bs

Tell him "I'm not racist, I like niggers"

Never gone black, so I’d probably do what I could to fuck her

I´ll be the perfect host and pretend to really like her.
I won´t even be a suspect when the bitch dies in a family trip accident.

Invite her to my next KKK meeting as show and tell.

I've dated black chicks in the past there's a chance my future son will be half black himself

"Son, it doesn't count if you bought her"

"Have you told her you're gay yet?"

The same way that I would if my daughter brought home a black guy.

I would see how they behave. I would try to ascertain their character. If they appear to be kind and decent and genuinely care for my child then I would accept them wholeheartedly.

When did you start fantasising about black cock?

Thumbs up

You're entire genetic legacy burnt to ashes. Good job

Wouldn't care. I'm mixed with everything so any woman I or my children (when I have them) marry would be an interracial/mixed relationship. I'm dating a ginger so yeah.

This is such a fucking eurotard thing to say. So before this american individual posted,, you hated all americans? Based on several individuals or based on the single other american person you'd met? If based on a single person, I don't see why you'd judge all of them. If based on several, I don't see how a single person would change that impression. Classic sappy europoor bs

Oh, you found your half-sister then?

Where have you been for the past few weeks. There is a big in Buckingham palace.

Could be worse, could be flapping to traps on this fucking website.

Lmao

Get him vacinated and force him to wear a flea collar. youtu.be/X4KdPAX0wSw