Why do you hate jews?

Why do you hate jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ckVYO9oI8vc
youtu.be/O9m5e-oPl5I
youtu.be/toDA6rZdPfA
youtube.com/watch?v=fNAiX9vp0lA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't. Jews are very hard working, honest people who have been given the short end of the stick throughout history. In every country and culture they have help the people grow culturally, economically, and intelligently; yet there have also been backward people who have hated their benevolent nature so they harm them.

Stop kikeposting.

i dont

jidf plz go

i dont, i hate the elite who try to control us who happen to be majorly Jewish. i mean if i was them i would probably wanna do the same thing but since im not im gonna try and make sure i dont allow them to control me.

its like a game desu

They have too much power. That's it. I want they power that they have. Therefore I will work to genocide them and take all of their power.

>honest

$.25 has been added to your account

/thread

And what's exactly the problem with Israelis? As far as I know, the diaspora and Israelis are two different species, with the latter being the best ally for anyone with a nationalist and conservative mindset.

I hate everything that's not me or alike me.

Fuck you all. Genocide humanity when.

Sup Forums told me to. Sadly I found out this board is satire and now my entire world view has been shattered leaving me lost and confused which just makes me hate the Jews even more.

thanks Sup Forums

They killed Jesus

why the hell is he eating that crap

is he sponsored by them?

titus...

get the cross

They've stirred up Islam by occupying Palestine. Then, they want support for it. Fuck off Jews.

desu

Are jews white?

Your language is disgusting, off yourself please my good man.

see

Wariness is not hate.

> honest people

WTF???

the letter t-b-h together turn into desu

ethnic jews? No. Converts (including converts from centuries ago)? yes.

Safe bruv

It's a filter that has been around for approximately a year... How have you not known this?

He may be the Don but he's still a fat bastard amerilard.

Why do you have pictures of ugly idf girls?
I disagree with their "plan"

Wow really????? Also moot has been replaced as well

what is that picture depicting.

I don't.

The UK has strict rules for foreigners coming outside the EU thereby Russians in the UK are only students in the leading British universities, high skilled pros or very rich people, in other words the higher classes of the society.

Russians are hated much more than Muslims or Polish toilet cleaners by the British media. I think it's normal for an average one to hate people of a superior tier of the society.

Really makes you think...
Now I'm a #cruzmissle

Some are, yes.

i never used it before, or maybe i have but i never noticed

why is it filtered?

feels good

That's a really great meme, thanks for making pol the best board on the tinternet

Nigger speak is filtered.

f.a.m. = senpai
t.b.h. = desu
cuck is sometimes filtered as kek for some people but hasn't ever been for me
s.m.h. = baka

I hope you catch my drift.

Truths

Burgers are fucking great. I fucking love them. Sure mcdonalds are not top tier at least here but a real man never hates the burger.

Ruskies are basted but the BBC hate them for reasons

Is anyone else triggered by that bottle in danger of spilling?

>...and a diet coke
ervrytime

I have a question: are it just the Ashkenazi Jews who are cancerous? Are Sephardim and Mizrachi's okay?

It's not just the fact they're a market dominate minority, it's that they have an ethnoreligion that is prosperously self-aggrandizing to the point where they almost genetically unable to maintain healthy relationships with the majority population around them.

Ya'll niggas posting in a JIDF thread

You win again lad

Why do you like them?

Do you even have a reason? Or is it just easier to flow through society loving them unconditionally?

if no, explain to me where your perception of jews was born. In grade school? From a holocaust survivor? Sure are a lot of those survivors..

If yes, why do you think it is so hard to be open about having a general dislike of jewish people?

I love qt Israelis

Sephardim dominated the spanish upper class even after their forced conversion to Christianity, which contributed to the prolonged existence of the inquisition. Kebab jews are just as dumb as their neighbors.

I wouldn't if they didn't hate me and my nation so openly and aggressively.

But they force my hand - I can't stay silent when someone threatens the future of Europe.

Why do I hate jews?

Because I'm a Muslim,and I live in a Muslim area called Tower Hamlets in East London.

It's pretty based here anyway.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>most sharia police consist of former unemployed chavs
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned (get a life, bin that knife)
>all plates and dishes are banned (know your fate, bin that plate) (bin that dish then make a wish)
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates
>we're currently in process of building the biggest goat farm in the West
>we have Muslim mayor

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our future prime minister?

She's fucking ugly where do you get this shit """"qts""""" from?

Like good rolls, hot fresh out of the oven

Reeeeeeeeee

BIG

No she is qt

Sup Forums I have a problem i started to like jewish music

youtu.be/ckVYO9oI8vc
Just great

youtu.be/O9m5e-oPl5I
Great voice. I wish that europeans would value Religion so much. Do we need a Inquisition to purge the atheists?

youtu.be/toDA6rZdPfA
Implying you wouldnt like to dance with them. Also the "bin bin bin bin bin eh" part is catchy.

Ugly af
shitty instagram attention bitch, I mean, look at those fake boobs

disgusting

I don't. I only have a distaste for the cray cray zionists and the goofball chicken shaking fundamentalist ones, but by and large they are harmless.

The jew hate generally comes from 50% ironic shitposters and 50% people who have never even met a jew in their lives.

>Germany
you are cucked beyong belief are you?

Im Polish visiting Goldberg

I must agree with him
this is not a real israeli babe
she is just a degenerate whore

Oy oy oy oy
youtube.com/watch?v=fNAiX9vp0lA

They aren't fake, she is just a genetic freak, but they are too big (I would love to fuck her don't get me wrong, but marrying her would be retarded) they will sag badly, probably smell terrible and get infected as well, when she gets to her 20s they are going to look disgusting.
And her face is being photoshopped here and still looks wonky, and she is in her youth prime, when she is 30 you can tell she is going to be ugly/ mediocre, she is riding the youth train.

NOT ANYMORE, THEM ISRAELI GIRLS CONVINCED ME

>Liking hasidic jew music

Real or fake I'd still fug this qt

You have low standards with virgin friend

They want to destroy Europe and they are good at it.

Lost my virginity at 16 and have had sex with multiple (>20) partners. I'm 24 now. She's attractive bro that's all

she don't have fake boob. her tits are too big but not fake.

This

We can't hate all jews because of a minority of them who became too rich want to control the world.

nah, I met tons of jews at uni. individually they can be ok, occasionally even great friends, although most are quite evil. in groups, as a people, they're insufferable. some of the most materialistic, self-assured, devious, yet totally insane people I've ever met. misery loves company, and most jews I know are quite miserable, and thus they try to make everyone else as miserable as they are. I'm genuinely convinced that's why they are so notorious, they are really quite lonely and sad and want everyone else to share in their suffering.

You gotta ask?

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

ukrainian, russian
slavic girls
also colombian

Does anyone know why they wear the green jumpsuits anyway? Some military thing?

Awareness isn't hatred.

I have met one jewish woman in my life.
She was very kind and had huge tits.

I know tons of em. Never had that experience.

Many of the stereotypes are spot on though. I know a dude who is basically an IRL version of the pharmacist on Family Guy. Also know a kid whose father is a vice president at a major movie studio in LA.

It's a close knit community and they really value family. Nepotism reigns supreme - huge focus on multi-generational businesses. Not like that's a problem though.

In my dreams I am a samurai. My armor is well-worn, but my katana is as sharp as it was after its 1000th folding. I seek out lies wherever I go, and I cut them in two with one inhumanly fast draw of my blade. No lie is too big to escape my wrath, nor is one too small to escape my eagle eyes. Lie after lie is sliced in pieces, and I begin to see the pattern. All of the lies originate from a single source: the Jew. My mind becomes clear with the meditations of a thousand waterfalls and the singing of the marbled goldwit. I know what I must do, my task is clear, my path is set, my mission has started, my game has begun, my hunt is on, and my will be done. I will seek out the source of the lies and mete out righteous justice. The Jews will fall to my katana, one by one, until none remain. The writers will write books about my story, the singers will sing songs about my journey, the poets will write poems about my struggles, the painters will paint paintings about my battles, and the sculptors will sculpt monuments about my glory. And when my sword is about to extinguish the unholy life of the last Jew, I wake up. The dream is over, and the lies still remain. But there will come a day when the Jews' day will end and a new day will begin, but today is not that day.

What the fug toshi.

>Why do you hate jews?

They are hypocrites.

Because im angry their avg iq is 20 points higher than mine, they tan better than me, they breeze thru subjects in school i have to study alot, they make money bc they are smart, and as in ops picture, they are better looking than me

B-but its nice

i don't.

because i am forced to have their genes in my blood

Let me explain this the easy way. So let us say that the French men comes into Canada and starts a war again you, and they just take over your country and there is no more Canadian people left in Canada, only jews. Wouldn't you do anything about it?

Living on the east coast. From my experience, the younger generation are liberal to hell. ESPECIALLY the women, OP. The guys tend to be whiny anti-Sup Forums pursuing business degrees.

However, there is this one jewish girl that comes by work ever so rarely. By God, for my tastes she looks literally perfect. So perfect I'd betray my better my better judgment and go out of my way to put a ring on it. However I don't want to feed my family bloodline to Judaism. Who knows, she might your typical devious Jewess anyway. She does not speak much and has a bit of a glare when she's not talking. I think she gets that from her stereotypically Jersey Jew of a dad who likes to watch over her like an eagle.

Still, she's so far the only girl I have ever looked at in real life or online who I would comfortably rate a 10/10. God give me strength, or rather spare me of what seems like ironic punishment for me shittalking the Jews so much.

but why the heptagram, serpent feet and who is the old man?

Hello, Schlomo.

Sheeeee-it

haram, die

Because that one cannuck posts le hot IDF girls every day

What senpai

I don't. Israelis at least are brotier because they BTFO muslims.
If I talk shit about Jews it's mostly shitposting.

The Jews are our misfortune