Hi Ameritards, Germanfag here

Hi Ameritards, Germanfag here

is seems like your Country has reached a disturbing all time high in terms of social and cultural crazyness...

Were all used to crazy coming from your side of the Atlantic but in the last couple of years you people went overboard...

Giving that I want to use the opportunity to show you people why my country - Germany - is by most mesurable and sensable standards better than your country.

...see below

blow it out your ass kraut

first I want to Admit that there are a few areas where your country - America- still is on a leading edge....

This beeing: Entertainment... even your politics.. news are more entertaining than most television programs here... you got Holliwood

Excuse me?

Highteck Inovation: Sillicon valley in particular and California specificaly, your leading companys like google facebook and that Elon Musk guy, there is a long tradition of pioneering inventors that still lives on there

Listen Kartoffel head, just get back to sucking creamy logs out of the migrant asses that infest your former country

I also wanted to ad some of your finest Univeritys but thats not true anymore...

We gotour own nowledge comunitys that can stand head to head with the best of yours

Like the Max Plank Institute, Frauenhofer Institute, MLU, Tu-Munich... and many others

So first of all you people are crazy, straight crazy, American people are not resonable people -that is a general well informed statement about the culture at large - while Germany ix one of the very very few places in the world where people are overly rational

In the 90s to the early 2000we really looked up to you and reaspected you a great deal but after 911 those regresive fundamentalist tendencys in your country showed up and uncovered big pockets of religious lunacy all across your crazy country - thats the next point - religious fundamentalism - your country seems full of it

Your culture beeing more superficial and materialist - so are your woman

There is a whole board for political shitposts

its called randome

>is seems like your Country has reached a disturbing all time high in terms of social and cultural crazyness..
the pot calling the kettle a nazi

this wonderful resonable man beeing head of Energy

thats a black colored chinese counterfeit
genuine hats are red and made in USA

you dont even know the half of it. dating in america is insanity. all of the women are completely obsessed with themslves taking selfies every 5 minutes. they dont listen to a goddamn word men say at all because they think theyre a fuckin celebrity and the guy is just an accessory. its the reason our divorce rates are so fucking high. these bitches have no attention spans and are always looking for an accessory upgrade.

Love the t-shirt! Too bad things didn't work out the other way around though.

Westerwelle - he died last year

Can't stump the smirk.

Hey german fag with your skinny boy jeans. Stop calling it a disco or discotec. Tchuss

What's the incrustation he has on his MuriKKKan flag? Sebastian "von" Gorka's old fraternity?

You know it feels really great not to have to worry about healthcare - its great living in a country where every working person can aford healthcare

Thanks to our working Healthcaresystem

And what does the label on your little cap say?

back to back world war champs

For that, you'll need Hollywood.

>Germans are reasonable people
Says the war mongerer who has ruined Europe twice in the span of 30 years

a W is a W

Working on #3...

America heaving the longest running democracy whitch is a great thing, but you dont have much culture - only like 240 years - thats the next point you litteraly have no culture - thats why you borrow our culture - be it french brittish or german

pic related - its Albrecht Dürrer - he lived in the 14 Hundreds - people call him a German Davinci

this picture was made 300 Years before your county was founded

That wasn't the Germans' doing. It was them wily joos what was behind all the wars. The House of Rothschild profits from death, it's been part of their plan for centuries. Now it's MuriKKKa's turn. Sieg heil!

>Holocaust
Germans should be one of the last people saying Americans do crazy shit.

>democracy
nicht recht
>Dürrer
nicht recht

are you just mad your grandfather died in ww2

THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS STARTS, YOU MAD KRAUT BASTARD. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS LIKE MY GRANDFATHER KICKED YOUR GRANDFATHER'S ASS

>Holocaust
Which one? With the Armenians or the Chinese or Russian minorities? Or do you mean the fake one?

that was 80 Years ago - im talking about NOW Ameritard - Nobody would make the children of the children resonsible for what there daed Graddady did

pic somehow related - its one of your leading politicians - wants to bomb the middleeast until the sand burns TODAY

that was 80 plus years ago idiot - no one from this timeperiode is alive today and people have learned a great deal from that periode

maybe the stupid sandniggers shouldnt be fucking goats

All the best from a moved to America, the rest stayed in Germany.

what?

Germany sucks now that the Muslims moved in

TRIPS OF TRUTH BITCH

I'm sorry, but I can't read Arabic.

>is seems like your Country has reached a disturbing all time high in terms of social and cultural crazyness.
It has. We were getting bored waiting for Germany & France to stir the pot, so we thought we'd stir it ourselves.

This is all your fault, Krautistan.

Yea you're correct lefty friend the tragedy of thy neighbor is humorous indeed!

Mine says made in the USA go fuck yourself scum

That's English, you illiterate American.

Germany having a Parlamentary System whitch allows for a wide range of oppinions to fight it out in the Public Sphere...

Much better than your 2 Party System where alot of voices like the Libertarian and the more res8nable conservatives cant come to the foreground...

France is 70% black, Germany is 40% Muslim, yet Canada is still 80% white because we care.

OOOOH BURRRRRRNED

>France is 70% black
lol

You dumb fuck kraut, musk is south african, he just knows that his company will be most successful on american soil.

well hes the face of hightec inovation on silicon valley - but yes you cant count that as American - right, my bad

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of your citizenry being runned down by cars driven by your friendly, new neighbors who fuck goats for a hobby.

Hey german guy, you enjoying sharia law?

Musk would be nothing without the billions in tax dollars his companies gobble up thanks to high powered lobbying efforts to the US Congress.

>culture

you mean centuries of warfare, corrupt monarchies, oppression and superstition?

Sorry to break it to you Ameranon, Fox News is not a realistic portrayal of reality.

Now the States are the no. 1 warmongers. How the tables have turned

>he thinks we watch fox news for anything other than tucker

Warmongering against shitskins isn't bad, only when its against whites.

Another Great thing about Germany is that its a very orderly clean Country - the social systems work very well, the streets are clean - the whole system works - it also works in America its also a very clean and orderly country but germany is just a little more tidy - people dont throw things on the ground - you wont see any garbage on the streets and so on...

Except 0 of the Nazis convicted after wwII denied the holocaust happened.

pedophilia infested, dying industry Hollywood. Kept alive by the meager contributions of people who actually bother showing up to pay to see their movies in the first place. when they could just torrent them for free.

yes culture - thats what human history was for most of the time - culture you know - but also Poetry, Philosophy, Literature, Art and Architectute of course

pic related - Its Friedrich Hölderlin - he represents the highest peeks of poetic exelence achived by humanity - and you beeing a Monoligual American will never be able to grasp his briliance...

These are from 2015 I think - Germany got only 819 Gundeath that year - so it would be about 4 times higher 8nthe us that would be like 3300 death compared to the us 33000 - so your on tenth as likely to get strucked down by gunviolence in germany

dont know if that includes suicides

He is a sexy bitch, huh.

agree

Also this

>and most of those are from niggers, and if the whites are measured separately the US has a gun violence rate on par to most of europe

Niggers are violent. So enlightening.

Gaymarriage - we got it a long time ago - Good times for people who are into this kind of thing

Thanks to your progressive cultural spere that alows resonable exchande and debate about those things in our newspapers and televisin programs

there are a few people who can resonably discuss those issiues on a public forum here without getting overthrown by the left or the right

allmost all conservatives here acept and respect gay marriages

wtf does little Estonia have goin on?

heres pic