People here talk about "white race" and such all the time, yet nobody agrees on what "white" means

People here talk about "white race" and such all the time, yet nobody agrees on what "white" means.
ITT: we define "white" in a way that makes sense and most of us agree with.

To start you off:
>if its just skin color, why arent north africans white? berbers, afghans, etc have light skin color, lighter than some europeans.
>if its a combination of more traits, are southern europeans and slavs not white?
>if its the blond blue eyed etc stereotype, there has never been a majority white nation, and whites are less than half percent of the population

Lets see what we brew up.

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-news.com/archaeology/phoenician-young-man-byrsa-european-ancestry-03895.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay I'll start
>FPBP

I really wish this meme would die.

White European constitutes exclusively those civilizations which have lived in a feudal society, created wealth or invented technology, have an average IQ of 100, had Christianity as a majority/dominant religion in their history.

A combination of all of these things should exclude everyone else, while including high Slavs and "White" Mediterraneans.

It's the newest hottest cancer and it simply won't go.

Nice definition, but it doesn't actually talk about "white" at all. As in, skin color and genetics arent addressed. Why call it "white" then?
Also, it includes Syria, for example. Potentially Turkey as well. Mexico even can be argued.

Of course, I forgot the geographic numerator, "European continent".

Individual groups are judged, not modern nations.

It is hard to quantify "White" genetically.

Brazil and Argentina are white then, because they are mostly settled by European colonists, and mostly christian?
I don't like the christian denominator, since christianity is disappearing in many european countries, and was pretty much outlawed in the USSR for example.

No.

Geographic bonding.

Brazil and Argentina have White minorities as the conquistadores spent more time breeding millions of mestizo hybrid children than they did genociding the place to make sure the White gene pool won't get irradiated.

The United States is the only "outgrowth" of Europe, as well as Australia, Canada, NZ.

I said "had Christianity as a majority/dominant religion in their history."

I think if the middle eastern culture wasn't so different, some of them could be considered white. Middle eastern countries and Mexico are heavily mixed. You can occasionally see a very european looking person among them. But an average Mexican/Turkish looks quite different. Anyway, I think race isn't only about looks but it is also about culture and social values. But if you have white skin and cacausian feautures then you can call yourself white.

well for one, when you talk about the shitty things white people do you aren't really talking about white people so much as you are specifically talking about anglos. So lets get that straightened out here and now.

I'm italian, and while in general I would be considered white I don't think of myself as a "white guy" I'm a light skinned mediterranean person. My hair is thick and black, my eyes are brown, I literally can't get a sunburn, I don't even need to use lotion. Those are not the qualities of a white man.

Native European.

nordic ant celtic ancestry. caucasian is a label that applies to many just as aryan applies to non whites. a mexican can be considered caucasian just as a indian can be considered aryan

so people who cannot tan, they only turn pink if in the sun to long and have natural blonde hair or red hair (yes potato nigs are more white than frenchy fags or anglos according to dna testing) at least if not blue eyes as well (blue eyes are less common than natural blonde hair)

How long do you have to be in Europe to be native?
Are we talking 500 years, 5000 years, more?
Depending on your answer you may be cutting of the majority of Europeans.

Minus gyppos.

I think blonde or red hair would limit you to about 2% of the world population.
If you ask for blue eyes, this number is greatly reduced.
Also obviously most european countries and even nations wouldn't qualify, since in the south proper blond hair, or red, is a rarity.
I doubt that even Germany has a majority blond people.

Yeah see in human evolution we tried to do just this for centuries before we finally realized the whole concept of race just had to go.

It looks fine if you pull the zoom way back but when you get close enough to see any detail it dissolves.

Anyway no one is white. People that talk about 'muh white race' usually do have some real points buried under layers of poor semantic hygiene, there's a culture war going on and they are usually at least trying to defend their culture, but their sloppy words don't just confuse listeners, in many cases they clearly confuse themselves as well.

Try it for a day. Don't say white, don't say black, don't say nigger or chink or asian or anything else like that. See if you cant find better, clearer words to express your thoughts with.

>yet nobody agrees on what "white" means.

If we were discussing slavery, everyone would know who is White.

Anyone who doesn't know who is White is an anti-White SJW.

I would consider every race from Europe, as well as North Africans, Arabs, Persians, Pashtuns, and (begrudgingly) some poo in loos as part of a similar 'clade' (not the actual usage of clade).

Not all of these peoples are white, but all have a common feature that is present in all white people.

I can't put my finger on it exactly, but I think its in the face. Like sharp facial features as opposed to the ARR ROOK SAME of chinks, niggers and boongs

I would argue that segments of South America are white. A large portion is not, but it's like saying that the Boers and other whites in Africa aren't white because of the large non-white populations.

You're looking for a solid definition but there isn't. White is a weasel word used to include and exclude people at the will of the user. There isn't any genetic argument to exclude Slavs or Mediterraneans, they are excluded simply because their societies have failed at some point. Americans on the contrary are a mutt race and nobody questions their whiteness because they haven't failed yet.

I prefer to think of white as those with European ethnicity, and that definitely includes Slavs, Greeks, Italians, and anyone else who usually gets unfairly shoved out of this group. Some Persians fit in here too, President Assad for example.

That's a pretty patthetic "cobblestone" road.

I wouldn't expect much from Bulgarians, but even this is disappointing.

It's not just white skin color, or else pale skinned East Asians would be considered white.

I see it as having predominant Caucasoid ancestry. Anything below 80% is not white.

I said by group classification.

Should probably add an ancestry clause with a one drop rule in order to "permit" White European groups outside of Europe to be properly classified.

No hybrid children though.

White = currently 87,5%+ European heritage (my generation)
93,75% (next generation)
No black ancestry.

+white mindset

Muslims, Leftists, racemixers, etc. are not white. Traitors are not part of the kin anymore.

White means cultural christian and nothing else. Christian blacks are also white, non-christian blacks are niggers.

Non-christians are subhuman.

>christian blacks are white

Hitler had it pretty close.

Not really, though, Christianity is a big part of being white. As such, Jews cannot be white. Blacks do not think in religious terms in the same way that whites do.

That's because there are several, clear cut, and self-segregated ethnic groups in America. While most whites in the US are a combination of different caucasian groups (German/Irish is a common one, for example), it's not like your average white has a nigger ancestor or something.

Slavs on the other hand are, by definition, mongrels, and have been for centuries. There is essentially no distinction between the different ethnicities that make up Slavic nations.

TLDR; "American" is not a race.

And just for clarification, all mixed race people in pic related are classified as "other." Everyone else is essentially a pure breed of their own race.

>Try it for a day. Don't say white, don't say black, don't say nigger or chink or asian or anything else like that. See if you cant find better, clearer words to express your thoughts with.

But this is exactly my opinion, which is why I created this thread.
When people talk about "white" to prove me wrong, their definition of it shifts all the time, so I can't exactly argue back.
White seems to often mean whatever suits the speaker in this moment, and turns to something else the next.
This is why we need a board wide definition, so we can argue properly.

Races are just a social construct anyway

Race is not a social construct you idiot. It is right there just before your very eyes. How deluded can someone be.

My skin is white and I still have my instincts and do not fall for shitty propaganda. The only one who is confused is you.

Orwell. Goodspeech.

The truth behind you disgusting narrative
>whites are not a race
>whites can therefore never fall vitim to racism
>it is no genocide when flooding white countries with non-whites and breeding out whites because whites are not an ethinic group in the first place
>no ethnic group = no genocide

Fuck off Jamal.

And like I said, it turns out to be just detached enough from reality that you'll never really be able to define it.

If you want rational discussion you simply have to quit using it.

WHITE IS A MUTATION
WHITE CONTINUED TO SPREAD

WHITE PEOPLE

>My skin is white
I doubt that very much.

If your skin is white you should consult a doctor, my friend.

>It is right there just before your very eyes. How deluded can someone be.

Your reasons are all retarded.

Skin color is meaningless. Are tan people a different race? How about people who can get tanner than others?

>M-MUH NEGROID BONES!!!

What about females? They have different bone structure, or smaller bone than males. Different race, I guess?

>ETHNIC GROUP

MOTHER FUCKER

ETHNIC GROUPS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED SINCE HUMANS FIRST FUCKING EVOLVED

WE'RE JUST DUMBASS APES

QUIT PLACING SO MUCH EMPHASIS ON WHAT SKIN COLOR AND WHAT FUCKING "ETHNICITY" TAKES OVER WHAT

DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE BILLIONS OF BACTERIA MULTIPLYING AT THIS VERY SECOND AND WHAT ETHNICITY THEY'RE LOSING?

b-but muh black chimp outs

You mean while whites come online and sit on Sup Forums all day doing fucking nothing but sucking dick and bitching about it?

You guys aren't part of the solution. You're part of the problem.

>nobody agrees on what "white" means

Wrong you fucking Jew shitposter.

Jew shitposters got mad when people pointed out that not all Jews are Semitic.

So they began this childish bullshit campaign saying some white people aren't white.

Go suck a baby's dick.

Let me post my anime faaces hahaha

I hate anyone different than me hahaha

These qualifiers, along with a requirement that the person have established European/Caucasian genetic haplogroups on both maternal and paternal sides. This excludes halfbreeds and colonial mutts.

How about skull structure and IQ you nigger?

What are you doing, Mr. gmBALtI5 ?

Access to white privilege
/thread
/ignatiev

Non-white European countries: Portugal, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo, Greece.

Non-European white countries: USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, Russia, Georgia.

The problem with this system was that it pertained exclusively to jews and Whites and the only thing important to classify here was the jew and not the White.

I think a good way of classifying White these days is "14 great-grand parents of White citizenship in the year 1900".

The way citizenship would be counted is for all of Europe as over the course of 4 generations people do move, and excluding someone from being White because they are e.g. half German half French doesn't make any fucking sense.

What Roger Scruton, Frederick Maitland, Matt Johnson and Varg say, bearing in mind there is not perfect overlap.

This seems very arbitrary.
What is your logic when composting the list?

White founders it looks like

Stop the divide and conquer you Jew. They're white countries. Fuck off.

I think in America "white" used to mean only people of germanic/celtic descend

>this sophistry

females have different bone structure from males due to evolved traits = different genders

africans have different bone structure, pigmentation, athleticism, extra leg muscle, etc = different races

White is Australians, Germans, British and sometimes Scottish. Irish need not apply.

Dumbasses. Plain and simple.

Disprove me, faggot.
It is not only about skin color, also e.g. facial features and other anatomical differences. Also IQ and the evolutionary biology proves me.

E.g. european Mediterrans are also white, since they share the same facial features and genetic heritage + culture etc.

Women belong to a race. A race and even species as a whole always consist of two sexes who procreate.

Eat shit and die to spare us with your bullshittery.

You are just screaming some bullshit because you are mentally ill.

Your kind vanishing from our lands are part of the solution. Soon we will remove the shackels the leftists put on us via political correctness as a whole and hunt every Nigger shitskin and traitor on white soil down, if they don't leave by themselves.

Americans mean: Anglo-Saxon/Nordic when they say white.

Europeans mean: Germanic/Nordic/Anglo Saxon/Slavic (which includes, believe it or not, Spaniards and even Italians).

There is no such thing as "white race", just like there isnt a "black race". A black man from Chad will be very distinct that a man from Lesotho.

after this whole thing
sci-news.com/archaeology/phoenician-young-man-byrsa-european-ancestry-03895.html

white has changed its definition to me and is instead, the institution of white governance. if your govt is based on classically and historically white architectures, methologies and belief systems, then you are considered white in my eyes.

yes, if you are flat out black, but you have a white govt in place, you are considered "white" by my book.

shit skins and chinks need not apply, since their governance systems are not based on traditionally white architectures.

case closed

>if your govt is based on classically and historically white architectures, methologies and belief systems, then you are considered white in my eyes.

In this case you don't mean "white", since there is no white government or white tradition without white being defined, and you'd go into circular logic. You can't use white to define white.

However if you mean european tradition, governance, architecture and so on, you need to specify a period, since these things have changed over time across Europe, and haven't ever been the same in all of Europe.

Noone gives a fuck how they are seen in your eyes Lardo.

The sad truth both liberal keks and conservative plebs wont accept, is that its a middle ground between cultural and phenotypic differences, not either "race", or "its just a social construct", its somewhere around 75% culture and 25% phenotype.

Genetically speaking there is less difference between a black man and an asian, than between a woman and a man.

>dating to before the BC/AD switchover
roman and greek origins imo

good point

except i dont see it O.o
what be your point

In that case, which country today exhibits the greek polis or roman empire type of government?
I can't think of any.

Youre either underage or uneducated. Either way, leave and dont come back until your mind has developed.

im slavic,hunnic,tatar,ashkenazi, my skin is very white through.

not sure if im considered white or not.

this

Yes, yes you are.
You've managed to learn to read words and spout them back, but not to learn to understand them.

BRING A SINGLE FACT TO PROVE YOUR POINT!

That is what you fucking traitors never do.
>höhö I just post a picture there. höhöhö

And?

Noone disagrees with that, but that doesnt imply that "races" somehow are so distinct that they are either:

>a. Considered sub-species
>b. Make niggers more "violent/stupid".

You have to also understand the context of research, not just take out the conclusion you choose to further your own "beliefs".

I consider white to be something like this:

>If you asked an African guy how to describe you, would he say white or brown or whatever?

If the black guy says you look white, then you are white.

for starters, the US has placed a heavy amount of prominence over their structures through the senatorial and house legislative systems, as well as being influenced heavily.

wonderful rebuttal. i have seen the error of my ways. your intellect is far superior to my own.

du bist verärgert

seriously, this austrian is buttmad as shit. probably because his vote got silenced by a load of women and turks

People call me a Slavic nigger here! They chase me in the streets with brooms!!! Australia scary country

>good point

>except i dont see it O.o
>what be your point

>implying binary underage vomit merits a response

Please leave and dont come back.

At least they don't throw spiders at you.

Non-whites - higher crime rates
poverty has nothing to do with it since whites living in poverty do not tend to be that extremely prone to violence and crime than blacks

Look it up. There are statistics about that.

Muh racists

I hate "White". It only make sense in the New World where white people are mongrels of European ethnicities. It blends the amazing diversity of Europeans into just one uniform blob.

I'm not "White". I'm a man of European race and French ethnicity.

nemat zemja kako stara zemjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*White race
*european ancestry/heritage + culture
*French nationality + culture

austrians are such self righteous faggots, its a real shame vienna wasnt flattened by the allies.

at least then you mightve gotten a white president

Aвcтpaльo, Aвcтpaльo, зeмьo мaкeдoнcкa, и тeбe ли кe тe дeлимe ;___;

i feel like i should be able to understand this ami nemozam!!

Pic related, a genetic distance map.

If you press white people long enough they'll tell you that the Anglos and Aryans are the only true white people and everyone else is just a subhuman. And if you press them even harder, the Aryans will tell you the Anglos are subhuman, and vice versa. The entire idea of "white people" needs to fuck off and die.

Why would I waste my time when you haven't bothered to respond to the facts already posted, hmm?

You're the race traitor you idiot, not I.

This. If you're seriously using the term "white race" you're not just not a nationalist that you claim to be, but you also play the word redefinition game of the left. I'm not "white", I'm Russian.

That's some strange definition you're using there senpai. Most of the Slav mongrels are with other European ethnicities just like your American "whites".

>there are no bright lines
because much of the planet's population is mixed race you fucking idiot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, I agree. Hitler didn't take to the logical conclusion to exclude blacks and a large portion of the Arab population.

All of the people you listed are white.

Human SPECIES!

You posted NOT A SINLE scientific FACT! Only some moronic leftie propaganda bullshit.

You sound like a Jewish liberal.

It's stupid to break down words and concepts until they are meaningless.

It's like a little kid asking "but what does X mean?" over and over until nothing has a concrete meaning

You need to actually develop separate races before you can mix them, and we never did.

>Hitler didn't take to the logical conclusion to exclude blacks and a large portion of the Arab population.
>I'm retarded and I don't know what National Socialism is

95% European
Yes Italians are white before you ask.

There are you shithead! Every same person seens the differences!

Holy shit. How can aynone be that deluded.

Eat shit and die you fucking idiot.

This is what White means you nigger

White people must have pale white skin and blue eyes. Italians, Spaniards, Greeks and Slavs are not white unless they have white ancestry, in which case they are half breeds. White is strictly Germanic. Some Irish and other peoples where Germanics conquered can be considered white as well.

It was the census that really pushed different races into the generalization of "white."
It was easier for them to define people as white, rather than categorize them as Irish-American, German-American, etc.