Best way to piss of girls and their feminist mothers?

I love wearing thuggish clothing (hoody/sneakers etc) and going to the womens shoeS section of department stores and browsing for things i might buy for my girlfriend. You would be amazed by how many dirty stares you get from girls and their mothers. Its almost like they are saying "you dont have a gf if u dress like that, get out of here!"
And im like "uh, i actually do have a gf, and she loves when i get her shoes, fuck off"
And then ill give a lolk that conveys
"PS, my gf is hotter than your daughter".
Its so much fun its like almost becoming a hobby of mine kek.,.

Just ignore women in general.

It's a good feel making them feel unwanted.

Doesn't get more beta than this.

what a madman

By far the worst shitpost I've seen in years. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This is truly a shameful dispray

well done op
I'm angry at women because I can't get laid either and I enjoyed this power fantasy

why take this bait user?

>ITT: Things that totally happened

Pull out a katana while shopping for heels for your wife's son's boyfriend

>I love wearing thuggish clothing (hoody/sneakers etc) and going to the womens shoeS section of department stores and browsing for things i might buy for my girlfriend. You would be amazed by how many dirty stares you get from girls and their mothers. Its almost like they are saying "you dont have a gf if u dress like that, get out of here!"
>And im like "uh, i actually do have a gf, and she loves when i get her shoes, fuck off"
>And then ill give a lolk that conveys
>"PS, my gf is hotter than your daughter".
>Its so much fun its like almost becoming a hobby of mine kek.,.

wew lad... you're too cool for us, please no bully

u nigger op?

You have issues.

2/10 bait.

I think maybe some of them are pissed bc they think im a tranny shopping for my self. If this was the case would these girls have a right to be angry? I mean do they own the rights to buy womens shoes or something? I saw a dude with killer legs the other day who was wearing womens flats. At first i thought it was a tall girl, but then i saw the adams apple. I wasnt pissed, i just thought it was funny. Like whatever saws ur log buddy, ur not hurting anybody, have as much fun as u want im happy for ya....
Are girls secretly less tolerant than guys or something?

Give them responsibility like you would give to a fellow man. Women in general want nothing less than responsibility.

lmao nice one op
what i love to do is pretending i have a gf on the phone and telling her nasty stuff in front of people
> oh yes you're my little slut aren't you?
you would be amazed by how many dirty stares i get from the girls and mothers

You can't buy a bitch shoes unless she has them on her feet.

Because I have nothing better to do.

Nice,,, i gotta try that.

You have to be 18 to post here

>piss of girls and their feminist mothers?

Give the daughter a hickey
In high school my girlfriend's mom complained angrily that I had placed my mark on her.

Its funny how these stupid people are so uncreative and unoriginal...the most they can do to boost their own egos is call you a troll or say ur underage, beta etc...

Like literally, this thread is proof that lack of creativity/originality stems from lack of intelligence

I mean some of u are great^
But some of you literally need to smoke a bowl, chill out, and try to make ur own brain a more fun place to be instead of just being angry about how simple u are

Underage beta detected.

Absolute Madman

So you consider your style of clothing thuggish? Haha in other words your a toolbag? You deserve the dirty looks my lost little user. They're not thinking you don't have a girlfriend, they are wondering if you have a mother and if she taught you to be a fake ass bitch.

You rebel by attempting to buy women's shoes...

Enjoy your women's shoes, man. You don't have to make an excuse to the internet.

>I love wearing thuggish clothing (hoody/sneakers etc)
>You would be amazed by how many dirty stares you get from girls and their mothers
what else didn't happen? I dress like that for my white collar work

Reddit pls go

Your logical consistency is in the toilet my friend.
Try smaller bites next time so u dont choke

What?