Anyone ever let their partner fuck other people?

Anyone ever let their partner fuck other people?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video32243673/video-1495437914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no cuz im not a fuckin cuck

Yep. My gf sending me a photo of her and her fuckbody

Yup

Her giving him a handjob

Why are you such a degenerate?

I used to get pics of her blowing random guys

any more?

Moar

user that dick looks like a baseball bat in her hands. More

This one is me but used to get pics like this every few weeks

Nigga that ain't her fuckboy. That s her ex. Another user posted that shit earlier saying how he find this picture and some more on her one drive and saying how he thought it was hot that she had taken a dick that big.

Bitch.

not a beta cuck that hates himself no

>hahahahhahahahahahahaha

Share, cunt

yes, they're also called EX's

>I felt so slutty even though I knew you were okay with it.

So she's done it behind your back before.

Always read between the lines with women, also enjoy being alone within 5yrs.

>after 5yrs

What i mean is that the second a woman starts fucking other men, with or without permission, then she's already half way ended it with you.

Unless you are financially supporting the whore then expect to be rinsed over the course of 5yrs or less before she leaves you.

Faggot cucks do it to themselves.

bampu for vid

Bump

More

more

Clips from that night

No, but the idea of fucking someone else's partner is hot af.

I used to plow this dudes wife...it really is

Yeah. It’s called an open relationship.

pls post a mega user

More user I need to see that dick go inside her

ANY of her getting fucked

post some vids

It is. something about this girl sucking my dick after were off the clock then going home to sleep with her abusive baby daddy was very satisfying

They remove the condom after a few strokes

that dick look insane thick damn, keep posting user

wtf is all that hair holy shit

She doesn’t wax

Not intentionally

no, you fucking cuck.

that's just disgusting

ANY pics without the condom? And do u have a kik?

He was really thick but she stretched nicely for him!

i do. Been with the girl for longer than 4 years. been doing the hotwife/girlfriend thing for 2.5 years. Makes the sex that much more hot.

I love fucking her sloppy pussy when she comes back. Watching the snapchat videos of her fucking a thick cock makes me diamonds. Shes a slut and I love it.

inb4 aids
inb4 cuck
inb4 inb4

Yeah, I have, too. And have been with girls who let me, also.

damn dude she need to shave and work on her nails, but pls post more of the action

How many guys has she fucked?

doing the cuckold thing*

>3some with my best friend and my gf
>it's going smoothly until he literally picks her up off the ground
>starts fucking the shit out of her
>she's begging him don't stop
>eventually she asks him to hold on a second
>he doesnt even slow down
>then she squeals that she's gonna pee
>he keeps fucking her
>she has a screaming orgasm and squirts everywhere

I have never given her an orgasm just through intercourse, yet somehow my friend managed to actually fuck the piss out of her.

Needless to say, it wasn’t the last time we played

I love seeing her with a cock thats not mine

More

over 10. mostly raw. She has a IUD so she can't get pregnant.

Last night she fucked this dude who wrecked her pussy good. She came back tender and had me lick her pussy before I fucked her.

I slide into her wrecked stretched pussy, she whispers in my ear that she can barely feel me so I pump harder an faster. I don't think I blew a load that hard since I started blowing loads.

But why let her disrespect you like that man?

btw, this is my gf

White guy, Viet wife. Swingers. She fuks a lot, she's in demand. Upload pics once home

Anyone got any tips as to how to get the gf into this?

How does it feel to know she is fucking guys big enough to stretch her out like that?

because my ego and confidence is high as fuck mane. I love chicks who try to hurt me mentally. Savage chicks are the best.

I was chatting this one chick up and she would try so hard to say hurtful shit but I can see through that shit no sweat.

It's all about the confidence bruh

slut wife
likes to be passed around at parties
few of the other husbands load her up and send her home

cuck

moaar

Is that guy bigger than you?

fucking hot as fuck. I'm glad I get to see her in ecstasy like that.

Real talk, the biggest fear everyone has about this shit is her leaving. If she wants to leave that's cool, then I'll find some other chick to do this with.

Creating value in the beginning is your biggest strength. Girls want dudes who have options but never to explore those options. The moment you show weakness by being a doormat you lose all value and then the cheating and the bullshit begins.

I do this because it's MY fetish, she likes it too. It's a win win. It's just stunt dicks, these dudes are all hung up on ex's and shit, they all seem to be cut from the same cloth so I have zero worries about her 'upgrading'

>inb4

lrn2read nigger

good man let your girl get some bbc

fuck no and if you do you are not a real Man
only soft pussy soy boi cucks would. you cant
change my mind faggot.

The first one is that one isnt

Had my ex slut fuck 5 construction workers that were working at her house.
she described every single detail to me
show she sucked them off
how she got fucked etc

she also knew i was fucking other chicks while she was gone so its a win win situation. plus like you said its all about the confidence, who gives a fuck if she leaves? so much pussy out there to humiliate and abuse ;)

>It's just stunt dicks
and just stunt mandingo babies too

Such a turn on to get these kinds of texts

not your babies either tho.

Idk man, seems like some weird shit. I was with a woman for a year got bored as shit with her and i gave a damn who she would fuck. I even told her to go find someone to fuck her for all I cared. She would cry and cry because she thought it would hurt me. Still she fucked someone on the low trying to be sneaky but ended up getting a STD so I just shamed the shit out of her. She would cry every night going to sleep and it caused me such joy.

Fast forward past the year, broke it off and she wanted me to take her back. She was damaged mentally declined and she ended up marrying a different cuck and had a kid.

Its a power trip but I will say this, she was a good woman who cared and loved me. Hard to come by that shit, opening the door to this cuck stuff causes disrespect. Didnt work well on the second woman, she just started dating her fuckbuddy once I got on her nerves.

She deserves it!

That’s a big dick. Bet you love the fact she rides that

keep it posting user thats look sexy af any vids?

got this text from a gf a few years ago. perfection. still cum buckets.

No, but I fucked my friend's wife for a while.

My girlfriend has a fuckbody that sends her home gaping and leaking ridiculous amounts of cum.

I have recently started eating her out to clean her up , and she gets really into that.

xvideos.com/video32243673/video-1495437914

Short clip of it

At least he was kind enough to not blow that load really far inside of your gf ;)

so, basically this is just a degenerate cuck thread

Earlier in the night

thank you user she's looks great taking that cock, and here i made you a webm

Thanks! anyone else got any OC?

Your girl?

No. Cuz I'm not some faggot ass cuck. Fuck you dude. You piece of human garbage. You obviously can't satisfy your woman, so you have to let someone else fuck your bitch to make your inability to pleasure her into a "fetish" to justify your shitty love making. Done. Kill yourself.

Yep.

Context/story?

Whats the sluttiest thing she's done?

any vid?

She is kind of attention whore/slut.
She was seeing other dude but wrote to me and asked to fuck her.
The next day I fucked her ass and she begged to cum in her mouth.
She did whatever the fuck i wanted like giving a head on the subway train.
She really liked to give me a rimjob for some reason.
I fucked her ass without a foreplay and without any lube - she came like crazy.
The strangest thing - she liked when I held her down, tied her, blindfolded her and then touched her with a blade.
It was insane, she nearly came when the blade touched her clit.

I get these pics and vids without any warning. She just sends me them randomly. What a good little slut.

but can you post moar?