Whats up with the Kpop threads?

I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be a place where we discuss good music, not that lifeless trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxcxskPKtiI
youtube.com/watch?v=x6QA3m58DQw
youtube.com/watch?v=LNZKqhXCv5c
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they donĀ“t bother anyone faggot

t. anthony fantano memer

Leave please!

So am I supposed to discuss kpop in this thread or not?

What about Sup Forums made you think we discuss good music?

kpop is good

why are koreans so ugly?

the only thing that bothers me about them is that they keep stealing my brian wilson confirmed death digits

they look fake and gross because of plastic surgery

also, childishness

t. fuck off underaged fag

We just share our space with weebs, they have their threads up all the time and they barely leave from there. So, yeah, they don't bother anyone, don't be a cunt about it

because kpop is good?
youtube.com/watch?v=cxcxskPKtiI

Bad b8 m8

Kpop is its own genre so critically speaking some of it has to be good because being good kpop is the goal of the work.
Welcome to Sup Forums 14 year old faggot

how in any world can someone say this is good in public on a music board without feeling embarrassed after

it's honestly pretty great

i even listened to the whole track.

it is similar to people that say nikki minaj is good. it isn't. it is just oversaturated shit which is reinforced by a pack mentality.

not sure why it bothers me though.

I feel sorry for your terrible taste
youtube.com/watch?v=x6QA3m58DQw

i'd say the hatred of kpop is motivated by a deaf pack mentality rather than the other way around desu

nice samefagging

desu :(

youtube.com/watch?v=LNZKqhXCv5c

That's not true, remember that fucking Choa poster? Occasionally one of their ilk will shit up other threads.

1. filter the threads
2. ????
3. profit!

They're basically a separate community that keeps to themselves and don't have anywhere else to discuss their interest, so here we are.

Even that guy isn't as bad as that yorubafag guy who spergs out posting about Grimes in every thread for 12 hours every day.