TSUUUUU

Dam.....Trump was right.

Pats cheat

I'm with her

WHERES WALLACE?

I NEED MY MCNUGGETS

There's a big mac for that

If I did it

Now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae.

fuck trump and fuck white people

GAWD
FOWGEEV ME

BRADY, I'M DOA

fpbp

"I did it for The Rock".

"AAAAAAAAACK"

MAGA

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTGGGGGGGRRRRRRRBBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFF......

ACHHHWEFFFFFJWOGGGLLHRHRHGOIGGHHeuugghghghghhh.................

ADIOS MIO!!!!1

Its hitlers birthday tomorrow

"NO, DON'T DO IT BELICH-"

Aaaaaahahahhdocoxlxskps coño skskspxmspxmfamemxz eeeeehhhh....

What was his endgame.

"Vick is just as bad as me!"

"Im down, maybe dying"

Allahu Ackbar

THANK YOU BASED TEBOQ

im having second th-

"brb, gonna go party with Myra"

>"LeX, what are you doing here? LeX?"

CHI

It's almost like he thought if he beat this, he'd be free. And then when he did, he learned he wasn't.

"SKEEUP"

>it was reported that Hernandez had "DINDU NUFFIN" written in red ink across his forehead when his body was found

don't let the jews get the place

Top Kexplorer

>im... with her

YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Fuck this gay earth.

MAN DOWN
WHERE YOU FROM, NIGGA?

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI
GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI

SPIDER Y2 BANANA

h-here I go

.....check.......em......

"It's the Jews"

"The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators"

>points out that Bolsheviks were not Russians or Christians but doesn't go all the way and name the Jew
Really makes you think...

>This Candlejack meme is bullsh

>John 3:16

Also how did he die? Hang himself? And with what? The prison fucked up hard if they left him with items that he could do this to himself

Bed sheet.

im innocent

I mean, they probably didn't have any indication that he was suicidal. I know they have paper sheets for dudes that have tried or talked about trying (another good reason to lie about wanting to kill yourself in prison, I bet those paper sheets are uncomfortable as fuck).

Who is this guy?

I'm not a burger btw

I think the prospect of being locked up for life in prison without any possibility of parole is an automatic suicide indicator. But I mean cmon..lemme pull out my and wear my fedora really quick but do these types of people committing suicide negatively affect us in anyway?

Aaron Hernandez, he was a really talented gridiron player who killed a dude and killed himself

>I think the prospect of being locked up for life in prison without any possibility of parole is an automatic suicide indicator.
Yeah, but up til now he's behaved like a giganigga who fits in well in prison.

>But I mean cmon..lemme pull out my fedora really quick but do these types of people committing suicide negatively affect us in anyway?
A lot of them fuck it up and then cost taxpayers a bunch of money for their healthcare and legal settlements. That's about it.

Cold blood or manslaughter?

Injury report: Hernandez, out indefinitely with a neck sprain

Unclear, victim was a close friend. Don't think the prosecution had a murder weapon, no smoking gun per se but together all of the circumstantial evidence was pretty damning. Just last week he was acquitted of 2 other murders.

Also heard today that Massachusetts is about to have 24,000 convictions overturned because of a crime lab tech tampering with evidence? Any chance this was a cover-up?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I think you mean
WOOOOOOOOSH.

>Any chance this was a cover-up?
I hope you aren't asking me this.

Why would he then be accused of 2 other murders, what was this guy into?

No, I was just putting it out there because I just heard about the same state having a fucked up crime lab.

Hernandez had been running with a bad crowd since he was a teenager apparently. He was from Connecticut, right next to Massachusetts, and he had a bunch of friends who were drug dealers and thugs of various sorts. When he was coming out of college, he was being interviewed by the coach who eventually drafted him and said that he feared for his life because of some of the shady people he hung around with.

How do you even write something on your forehead legibly

EY WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU THE FUCK YOU WANT FUCK OFF ME AAAAAAGH LET ME GO BITCH IMA FUCK YALL UP MOTHERFUCKERS SONS OF BIT-- EY HOLUP WHATS THE SHEETS FOR

>But I mean cmon..lemme pull out my and wear my fedora really quick but do these types of people committing suicide negatively affect us in anyway?

Him becoming an hero instead of living another 30 to 40 years saves taxpayers 1.2 million and 2 million.

>Wake me up inside

>I hope this does not slip

Genuine lol.

You can tell he really wanted to die by how close the window is to the floor. Hernandez literally had his feet in front of him still touching the floor when he died. Jumping off a chair I can see as an easy way to go, but in a situation where when the fear hits and you can just stand up.. damn. Probably the scariest part of the story to me.

For me, it's the thought of someone walking into a prison cell and seeing a limp body lying on the floor with "John 3:16" written across its forehead

probably some rap lyrics or something

"Hey niko you want to go bowling"

bush did 9...

the perfect alibi -- belichick was at the white house today

underrated

>brap

I'm gay

WE WUZ AZTECS N CONQUISTADOROS N SHIT!!!!

NO ERA PENAL

I think you're talking about Annie Dookhan? That lab tech.

Shouldn't have any bearing on the Hernandez case, she was caught and arrested before that

>Oh hey coach, you snuck in here to break me out? Wait what are you doing with that bed shee-

"Why did I murder that guy? If I didn't, I would never of been in here, as I was acquitted of the murder of 2 people to which I killed Odin Lloyd over for thinking he was going to snitch on me. I would still be in the NFL."

Maybe that was it

>my cover up killing was the one that actually did me in

What are the odds he never committed another murder or other violent felony again if he got out?

low

I think it's the same mentality as when an animal tastes human for the first time and suddenly becomes a man killer

he's done it, it did what he wanted, he got off scot free, and now he feels he understands the process better, it's officially in the cards for the future

Not my president

Tim would be so disappointed in me....

Fuck who you know, where you from my nigga?

Did he write John 3:16 backwards as if looking at a mirror or did he wrote it normally so a person standing in front of him could read it?

Also I think it was the fact that he realized he killed that guy for nothing after he was acquitted of the other two murders (the ones he killed the other guy for, he was paranoid that Odyn might sing)

Fuck Ottawa

How do we know it was actually suicide?

Didnt any of you fags watch The Wire?

>an hero

Man I havent read that phrase in fucking forever.

Where your grandma stay, huh my nigga?

That's what I don't get. How do you write something on your forehead in a legible manner?

"fuck this I'm out"